Official TS2C Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Neko, Jul 19, 2018.

1. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

i am just annoyed atm games so backwards the fact that rares are stronger than leets because we can not cs them really annoying me 3 years to get my set together and getting beat off rare users wtf is with that we really need these drops and genuine jades and ivy keys are so rare there price is inflated or sold by real world traders so we can not get any in game

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  2. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

yup they stop dropping after you get so many another issue to add to the massive list

3. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

4. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

And still we wait for this game to be fixed that awkward moment when rares are stronger than Elites

upload_2018-9-7_17-23-10.png

and my leets are higher % than all the rares

5. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi dididigit, you probably don't need us to tell you this but the Rare you are showing is CS12 so it is not surprising that it is stronger than the Elite. Please keep in mind that Blue 'Set' Rares are made to provide power to players that are unable to obtain Elites. With that said, many Blue 'Set' Rares are powerful enough to match if not surpass Elites with the right upgrades.

6. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

we can not cs elites yet, so rares are way stronger than elites, so are you saying my set i farmed for over 3 years is useless now as elites should always be superior that's why there so god dam hard to get hold of in the first people play in the game for a very small chance of leet drops that haven't been in drop pool since last bad patch, why was cs added to rares in with broken patch and not leet's i said when Redfox said about doing updating, only do if everything is working yet they ignored everything we said AT G8 now everyone stuck in limbo still a year on STILL NO DROPS we have had to put up with a year of this crap its not fair just like the mount box issue the cp bug, the silver bug, the broken maps we all hoping the end of these issue's coming, but each day passes and yet we still kept in dark we don't know if its days month years when we are going to get any real information from you guys, and don't get me wrong i am very thankful for promo's and events but i feel it there only happening to take our attention away from the game actually been put right

piehole and etfjudas like this.
  7. SantaClaus01

SantaClaus01 New Member

Well then you should fix that problem: "Can't CS elite items"

Allowing the rares to be CS'ed and not elite I think is really a problem. That is why they are called "elite", they are supposed to surpass the rares, and the drop rate for elite is far more lower (for any server, I think) compared to rare ones.

So say a player got an s4e and another got a rare set (s5r for example) and they have the same upgrade stat (refine, % of item, socket number and effects), that CS will still be an advantage for the rare.

So what these players suggest is that, you should include CS on elite items.

8. Horneddragon

Horneddragon Member

wow its funny how when one faction is strong they have a unlimited supply of elites falling from the sky or something but everyone is playing the game legit ya right i call bs and is why its only a 2 faction server thanks for nothing curently looking for other games tired of wasting my breathe on deaf ears :) have a great day :)

MisterBates likes this.
  9. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi again dididigit, we definitely understand your frustration. The current status of the game is far from ideal and there are many features that need to be balanced or fixed. These problems will not be fixed overnight, be we will give our best effort towards addressing them one by one.
    In regards to information, please know that if we don't tell you something, more likely than not, it is because we can't. Ideally, we would love to divulge our plans with the community. However, there are still protocols we need to follow to stay out of trouble. Moving forwards, we hope you continue to provide feedback in the form of constructive criticism! We always want to hear from our players and we want you to know that your opinions matter. With that said, we will definitely keep your feedback in mind as we continue to work towards improving the current state of Twelve Sky 2 Classic. Thanks!

piehole likes this.
  10. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Just had a dc in war, but this time i was paying attention at everything while i was pvping, happened that i was out of my mount so during the duel i got up on it, after that 2 players hitted me almost same time, because of my ping i could see tht my autopill didnt repill fast enought, saw my hp go down to around 20% and right after tht the other player hitted me and for some reason i knew i was gonna dc, so here comes again the autopill theory that it wasnt fast enought to repill on tht small window between 1 player hit and the other so he trys to repill after i got the hit however i was dead already and it dcs me bcuz it crashs the system, that or the mount makes us dc wich can be a true since we didnt have mounts back in m33 they were released after g4 and then dcs started, but still have no way to 100% replicate it.

11. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

For all the guys that are selling up i understand that you feel disappointed and feel let down, i feel the same way, i know its easy to say give it time because time never seems to change anything, but at least keep your gear's because the game you move onto might be worse, this might still be your main game to play

Anyways if you are leaving for good its been fun but keep your options open

upload_2018-9-17_12-48-6.png

12. Mr0blivionz

Hoping drops get released this Thursday
    Hope my predictions are correct tired of waiting so much time for something that was once corrected with 3 weeks and Now it is about to reach 30 weeks...(exaggerated)

13. Fausti

Fausti Member

well you better hope for a patch where everything in it works and is not broken like we always have been getting broken patch,

14. Mr0blivionz

either give us islands quick or just pray all ur players leave.... drops wont solve anything u can jump to islands already ( islands with boxes included thank you)

15. SaintMusubi

SaintMusubi Member

Yup I just saw one of the oldest player (my friend) just quit.. yosha. And heard another good buddy of mine, a veteran too; hercules quit as well. They were all well known veterans and its sad that the issue everyones been asking for cant be resolve and the only solution is to walk away.

ItsAyeJhay likes this.
  16. Mr0blivionz

and the thing aint even drops anymore
    we kinda got over with it already we upgraded our gears and even made tones of 132%++ g12 items, drops aint gonna fix anything anymore I just came back 3 months ago but i already feel like leaving again

17. HamaNagisuma

HamaNagisuma Member

it's been like what a decade nothing has been fix at all ever since i take peek at this server again. the only thing i see events and other useless thing's...even you try to buy some time keep people happy especially big players who keep spending to keep the server going. are starting to lose there patience.. either you step up show progress what's the point keeping same old problems all over again like God 4 - 8 now it's already 12 still have same issues is this some kind of routine i would not be surprise if this keeps on going...

18. SaikoSkillz

SaikoSkillz Member

So you say the core foundation of a video game are the communities and player base and without either of these components there wouldn't be a 12sky2 Redfox so why are we being neglected? Why when we voice our opinions we always get standard basic customer rep responses??? Cmon now you got people here trying to have fun and progress but your services isnt progressing like at all you need to take a step back and converse with each other and take our opinions into consideration you have players that have been playing since freakin elementary and grew up with the game all the servers we've been through let us down due to companies being like "welp we cant fix this we've profitted enough lets just let the game die" like cmon now we happily give u revenue and expect the game to hit its full potential in all my years of playing this game and meeting friends and happily call some family why cant you acknowledge us its like your treating us like a freakin step child sheesh (Continuing onto next post)

Mr0blivionz and Oeuny like this.
  19. SaikoSkillz

SaikoSkillz Member

we expect great things y'all need to take a long hard look at your rules and guidelines frfr i really wanna voice out my frustration and cuss the sht out of y'all thats how bad most of us feel but you guys hide behind ur rules and regulations when we speak the truth u mute us etc (continuing onto next post)

20. SaikoSkillz

SaikoSkillz Member

I don't give a rats **** if ur reading this crap with errors and crap when we speak the truth u better think it over i demand an update by NEXT MONTH i dont give a fook dont give me no generalized standardized customer service rep generic answer bowl of crap u say it you better and for sure as heck do it urge the devs to throw the maps in for god 12s whats the point of doing the same crap every day, every hour same bs log in war, talk with friends, close game and move onto other games (Continuing onto next post)

Oeuny likes this.