Patch 144-145

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ogre90999, Sep 4, 2018.

1. ogre90999

ogre90999 New Member

hello out there to all the dragons, new and old, I am a recent returnee to the game, noticed a few things going well here. bravo, redfox has certainly done rather well on this game for the past few years.

but alas there is now a new issue, before the new dungeon revamp the golden thread was rather a common drop inside the dungeons. now? not the case, for it is now almost as rare of a drop as Blood Essence for refinement material. any General Manager, I question this most sincerely, why has the drop rate of Golden Thread been nerfed??? any explaination would be most welcomed, not demanded of course, but most appreciated

2. goro101

goro101 New Member

why does the purple pass for lvl 55 dung now cost 110k wtf is that low lvls cant farm that now

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol they all overpriced now, Rip

apparently low price was a bug...

sad...if high lvl dungeon passes were 100k....I would understand lol..

4. dinukhatri

dinukhatri New Member

Why change Dungeon passes price GM its not fair when new ppl join yang dungeon price high so everything change it item price high and all other thing make them in old price make some change after 18th sep when u marge the server its not fair to new player who want t o join game

5. paLIU

paLIU Member

Don’t u guys think u increased the price too much? And u also dont consider that some players stacked themselves with them when price was super low and this will unballance the economy?!

6. paLIU

paLIU Member

And on top of this u just boosted some players and the new coming ones will be way too hard for them considering how the others started.......

7. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

They still drop good in coc dung with red pass.

8. paLIU

paLIU Member

Yeah exagerated prices. And on top of this some players got stacks before this, which is gonna mess up the economy completely. At least they shouldve removed them first and after to put a decent price. After all it was a bug

9. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

GM, I understand why You fixed prices of Green/Red passes but why You fixed price of Purple passes too? Now, for purple CoF we have to pay 110 000 for one and for purple VoH - 220 000 for one.

Do You realize, purple passes have nothing to do with new items from Dungeon Update? Do You know, CoF/VoH is the first place a new player can drop some BEs, FS, relics and clothes? Do You really think, FD/SM player has such amount of gold to do some runs and drop first usefull stuff? How about Superior runs?

Or You think, first what FD/SM player should do, when She/He step into 9D, is to buy and sell scale from IM?

Junky91 likes this.
  10. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

You have a good point in here.
    Before COF green was 5,500 and red 7,700 and VOH 13,200 green and 15,400 red, way below the new purle now. That was acceptable prices even for low levels.

11. Fehri

Fehri New Member

thats su ck sadly i havnt maded any stacks

12. EuropeHD

EuropeHD New Member

Aren't those dungeons for DB lvls after revamp or the notice that the GM wrote is misleading and inaccurate

13. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Purple runs for all colors have not been changed, only green and red.

14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I belive right now, as the game is, the solution for GTs farming is coc dungeon, red pass . In 3x in few rounds I got plenty :

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  15. paLIU

paLIU Member

This is mocking what they did. They basically boosted some people and now made it a hell for the others. Some people stacked passes with the old price and other ppl pay for 1 set more than how much was 1 stack before. Nice from you GM!

16. DarkMickey

DarkMickey Member

I don’t see problem with this, just buy 6 passes and collect all passes that drop inside. You will have more then enough to do next runs...

17. Revered

How simple solution, sadly it doesn`t work. I hope You got better for Superior Cof/VoH run (9 purple passes).

Here is my char on Yang, with all gold I was able to make untill FD11. You know, Yang is with 4x drop, should be easy , so I spent 1/3 of my gold for 3 CoF purple passes.

[​IMG]

All I got was 1x purple and 1x red. Again -- on 4x drop server !

[​IMG]

But it`s not the point. The point is: They made purple passes much more expensive, I can say extremely expensive, for new players. I can`t understand this, because new player deserve and need every potential help, what is possible for smooth start in 9D. Making first two dungeons hard to conquer for them is not right way.

Secondly, before RF there was a collection to make passes from drops.But it does not exist anymore.

18. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The changes to the prices of the passes now reflect KR service. You can farm for passes in the Dungeon of the Conqueror also.

19. DarkMickey

DarkMickey Member

I see, yes it will be very hard now on new Yang server. I will test passes drop rates on Tao when I get back home.

20. Revered

No, because FD11 char can`t handle purple run [stage 4 is with +10 mobs] and there is no such drop. Again -- Yang with 4x. Maybe, just maybe because FD11 char don`t have enough gold to buy purple passes for CoF/Superior Cof (now too expensive) to drop some clothes, relics and BE for refine?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]