[Updated : 8/16/2018] Basic Guide for New Players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fleshmonkey, Jan 28, 2017.

1. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

I challenge you to enchant something to 120% the way we have to do it :p

2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

I 2nd this.

3. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

I 3rd this

please record start to finish :)
    many pc later

Neko now homeless lives out of a box but he has his 120% lol

4. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

4th This lets see how rng works in mysterious ways for you Neko heuheueeuheueue.

5. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

5th this notion.

6. Hyd33

Hyd33 Active Member

6th

7. Fleshmonkey

8. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

9. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi thenathan76, challenge ACCEPTED. We have a lot of content and events planned so we are crazy busy, please allow me some time to fit this into my schedule. When the challenge is complete, I will be back with results!

10. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

If possible record the amount of supplies used for research purposes, not research that will be used to complain about rates or anything o.o haha...

11. [GM]Neko

Thank you for being patient everyone! I've had some time to conduct this test, please allow me to share my results.

The test to upgrade an item to 120% by normal means was conducted a total of three times. All 3 tests were conducted on a non-GM character using the same item: G2 Rare, Ocean Tears Marble. The character used was G12, with a total of 1,716 Luck after using the support skill "Garuda's Prayer."

Test 1:
    Total Ancient Platinum(15%) Attempts: 67
    Protection Charms Consumed: 12

Test 2:
    Total Ancient Platinum(15%) Attempts: 218
    Protection Charms Consumed: 65

Test 3:
    Total Ancient Platinum(15%) Attempts: 81
    Protection Charms Consumed: 19

The end of the test revealed a high disparity in enchanting results. While my first and third test seemed relatively close, I failed miserably on my second test and ended up using 218 attempts to reach 120%. Everything you see here are honest results that were achieved via normal means. Please keep in mind that results may vary heavily based on an individual's luck, so, I wish you the best of luck!

Oeuny and kazepls like this.
  12. kazepls

kazepls Member

Thanks for the update but the only time we use a 15% material is when the item is at 105%, it is supposed to be used when you go higher than 123% (at 123% you only use 15% or platinum upgrade stones, you can't use anything else and the result of a success makes the item go from 123 to 126, not 138%)
    There is many way to do a 120% and this is by far the worst way to do it lol. But thanks for your interest on this case, those stats shows that it's a pain in the arse to make a 120% item, but also it makes a 120% item very valuable :)

[GM]Neko likes this.
  13. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

damn that was too easy
    xD
    im serious neko my friend asked me to try make his glvs 120% cuz he had failed too much already i broke 5 pc in less then 1 min 3 of them were broke in a row, the point we wanted to show here was only the cost and effort its needed for 1 single 120%, as Protection Charm price is 410 rp that is 4.10 US$, after 20 it turns to 82 US$ to make a single item 120% and after 65?(250$ spent in PC) That is really too much money into 1 single item that has not even reached max % making 120-150% is way easier then doing 120% itself the only thing we wanted to prove was tht, and yeh 65PC seems common for people here. =(

14. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Neko not saying you lying but you could of recorded it my first ever fujin leet made 3 or 4 people quit i throw near to double pc than your highest amount and it didn't do 120% but 12 to 19 pc with low luck come on what kind of bs is that also is there any chance server lagg causes fails with enchanting as i feel like i need to re logg when items keep failing

upload_2018-9-18_12-44-10.png

15. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Neko BTW there's a clip of what happens to people a lot that still hasn't been fixed

16. [GM]Neko

Hi dididigit, thank you for the feedback! This test was conducted because of a community request and as mentioned before, these are honest results obtained through normal means. Three tests are an extremely small sample size so I hope the community does not automatically assume they will have the same results. Needless to say, there will be many players that hit a streak of bad luck, with others getting extremely lucky.
    In regards to server lag, when lag occurs on our server, more likely than not it is because of a DDoS attack. Under these circumstances, players will probably be disconnected as a result of the attacks. With that said, enchanting probabilities and chance to fail are independent factors that should not affected by by server status. Thanks!

17. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

I have 1 leet left to 120% i will make a vid end of month to show you have bad my enchaining is and that's with a 150% leet and 2237 luck

Neko you can not blame DDoS on war dc its been happening for years and with a DDoS the full server would have a similar impact like we have seen in the past, is there no way you guys can get another Dev to take over and correct the game file issue's and code the game correctly as this game is just in a ridiculous state atm and i know you try your best to apologize but i don't want a apolagie i invested money and time into this game i did my part as a player and i am sick of been that guy that looks like all i do is complain because i don;t want to be that guy but each month passes by and nothing ever changes i actually think you should become a player within the game and do it without using to much rp, max 5k rp a month so you see what its like to be a player in the game i really think it would be a eye opener as i don't think you could compete at g12 with so much missing content

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  18. dAk1nE

dAk1nE New Member

I haven't gotten disconnected issues for awhile and no DDoS attacks on the server so it has been prevented in every way as possible. The game is slowly growing time to time and more players are enjoying the NEW EVENT Initiation

19. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

if you dont get dc issue'ed in war i guess its because you american and closer to the host than me

20. Fleshmonkey

We seem to be getting off topic...

[GM]Neko likes this.