RedFox vs Acclaim (what to expect)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phlox, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

9Arts asked me if I like what they did to this place, so I will answer him with a comparison. I also hope this post will help the old acclaimers that will start replay in here.

Game content & Updates
    RedFox is more active on this part, we don't need to wait so long to get an update, this way players will not get bored.

Per general, experience rates and event experience are better than in Acclaim time.To cap you need like 2 months or so (few with SRS pwl) Even so, Acclaim players will miss the 4x. Same with drop.

The hard part is to get the gear cause you need to farm a lot or buy. But this will not be a problem for Acclaim players, cause they know deep down this is a farming game. They are used to hard griding.

Skills were changed so vs Acclaim you need few time to adjust. In my opinion the new skill system is better than the old one.Like in Acclaim time you need to start with a warrior. You can make in same time from another account a healer to support you. In Acclaim time, top warriors payed the healer to support. The old Acclaim bug for active damage still works.

Pvp. Pvp like always is the source of many conflicts. The old flames and who is the best is still there. If you want pvp you go Yin. Like in Acclaim time people still complain over hack. The speed & critical hack is still there, you need to make a video and send to reports.

Now we have band system wars.SVS is not so in fashion now.

The clothes, relics & refine system.
    The principles are the same, we have now more refine options and ads on. We have more relics that can be extended with ads on. Reff rates are stil low, +18 is like +9 when we started. You can ad scroll to upgrade reff.

Maps&dung
    We have new maps & dung vs Acclaim. In the end y&y b&s system can be used.

Stats system
    Same principles with few modifications. I will explain this in a guide. Now is on fashion to make for warrior dex/const build not str/dex. Not the build is the secret but in game ads on.

Gold sellers
    1 in Hefei, Acclaim had more.Now he can whisper you, that is new.

Game Interface
    The system is the same. Between 2006-2008 we didn't have coc map to view , now is there.SRS dung still don't have a map to guide on. You start now in Bamboo map not clan base like 2006-2007.

Game events
    Here RedFox lacks a lil. I encourage them to make more in game events. Everybody remembers Carnival of Souls, boss spawn and GMs/VGMs in game killing. Like every month or at 2 months we had in game events

In Acclaim time were many GMs so they spend a lot of time in game with players. We got lots of buffs and roars .Kane was my fav.

Forum events
    I like that RedFox have each month someting new, keep the good work. Also players should help hosting some contest in game. Remember Dogs of Lore?

Ahri and 9Arts are very nice too. They are like yin& yang as Eroine said. They keep the balance in forum and game and let you be a '****' sometime but not for long :)So don't test them...

VGM system and forum moderators system choosen from active players was abolish. This is a good thing, cause players had personal dispute and were not partial. VGMs were caught making items for their characters and pwl.

Community
    Game community is lower than in Acclaim time. The influencers are fewer. From the old community only Sedbona/Bones now Eroine is still here. I miss warda, Legend, Elitepvp and Kal.

Social media influencer with you tube channel are few. Old Eroine/Sedbona channel scored 79kk view on one video. Everybody remembers the pvp vids with over 20kk views. What times... Go, go Bonny again!

Social blogers with in game update in content are few.

In game bands now have fewer members, cause the new band system don't allows you to add a lot of players.You need to level the band and this takes times.

The game lacks new update guides. Eroine remade a part, but I know is hard to one person, so we need more old Acclaim veterans to enroll in this mission.

On forum, like old Acclaim we have a community of flamers and people with attitude 'I know all'. You guys either ignore them or teach them a lesson and show them that even at flaming they are not so good . Just watch to don't upset GMAhri, cause she is a lady of justice and have a weapon... Like Acclaim time posting from multiple avatars is in fashion. So ignore this also.

I am back in SR (Storm Riders /TheRealSR now ), the legendary band of all times, a legend older than time. The old players from SR are still up there and their big community is spread on Tao and Yin. If old Acclaim players come back in Yin, join SR on white side :) We will help you out.

And also, we need to convince that old vaga, Legend to come back.

If you need anything feel free to pm me on forum.

9Arts I like what you guys did, keep up the good work, make this game great again. We will help as much as we can the new young paladins.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    Eroine, xiao34 and Domingo like this.
  2. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

Hi
    I am not from Acclaim but reading what you say makes me feel good about the game. Thanks

Phlox likes this.
  3. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

Yes, overall RedFox has done a lot more than the other publishers, well I didn't play G1 much, my only complain will always be drop is way too low on Yin/Yang.

4. NexXxTPlease

NexXxTPlease New Member

Ofcourse someone would say something about the drop rate,no offense but if you knew how hard was to drop even blood essence on Acclaim version you wouldnt complain about drop rate,And even with the new server Yang which is 3x ,what would happen if drop rate 10x?everyone would get rich and have end game items and thats it no more players.

5. xiao34

xiao34 New Member

Great information here, nice work Phlox. I saw Yang server rate and I cam right back. Thanks for the info it is very helpful!

6. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

The main source for BEs in Acclaim time was coc than SRS. Everybody made SRS for BEs.

Pondo likes this.
  7. Pondo

Pondo New Member

<==== From old aclaim can stamp approval on ^^ above...

BP use to be a lively place where all the politics happen.....

in old acclaim getting Epi's was a big thing to...

high level Epi on LS Characters was a thing

Getting all black clan epi's when ur white clan was a thing

Having a +8 was OP

8. NexXxTPlease

NexXxTPlease New Member

I dont know man but if you need 1 year to get a item then you need to rethink your game mindset.i play for like 2-3 months on redfox and i got every item in a game to try(not all together)and didnt even spend crazy amount $!
    My point is the game right now is fun to play,events in the weekend ,players active during the week.Redfox is doing a amazing job,
    There is a reason only dust blow on private servers!
    Ps: Ofc there is always room for improvement like ref rate /succes rate which is very annoyingly low!

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Hmm... it was not about the epis in Acclaim. What year did you play in there ? What server ?
    Was like this :
    - deff boss in coc, who had the deff boss control the sever, we all took turns ; GW too ;
    -TGW and war, TGW was split among bands and players. In war was over 100 players on ;
    -pvp party raids on maps in Asura;
    -epis was realy easy to get, we made parties, tankers tank and relog at 1% and healers heal the one that took the epi;

Than priority change to GCM farming and SRS and SVS as team effort pvp.

I had +9 sword in 2007, first from server Asura.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  10. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

I remenber clearly having a stack of BEs in Acclaim, so it you were just hoping it would drop on land mobs you were doing it wrong.

11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

O-O I was bloody rich :
    [​IMG]

For BEs was like this :
    -coc monsters had the higher drop rate of BEs
    -land map bosses
    -SRS dungeon
    Low rate :
    -map monsters, yet cleary in event you could get 1 stack of BEs.

OldFella likes this.
  12. Pondo

Pondo New Member

hehe Nivana I was there since the days of spining circles aroud COC entrances to farm herbs to grind at CS lvls... n yes We use to love Epi's LOL we ran all of them to get Epi's as soon as a New one come out... NEED EPI... had to get the epi's for icy, had to pay a guy the drops in order to get them since he camped the bosses (therefore knowing spaw time)
    untl other players could catch up to his lvl and kill them

Oh the days of getting bad karma to use those relics

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  13. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Coc entrance chests = bloody herbs for coc poison.
    Coc levels monsters = way below CS.

I think you make a confusion.

14. Pondo

Pondo New Member

fixed (herbs)

but yes at 1 tiem CS was the Cap lvl n coc was the only place u could go grind...

Lets not forget 24/7 EC Party Quest

15. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Last mob in coc is level 95, messenger of General Wei, dark blue for CS.The statues were added after, still they are 109 level, FC1 level. CS is 121. FC was level cap first in Acclaim than with LD CS, than above.

EC party quest was in NC not COC.

I still belive you make some confusions.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  16. Pondo

Pondo New Member

Now I see why u n sirme constantly at it .. I see u like playing games of measuring peens.. I'm not into that with you...

Quote me where I said ec party quest was in coc ..I dare you quote me on it.. I guess ur 9d know it all of a mind thought since I was on the topic of coc maybe I meationed it as an addition to things done in coc.. but u sir are only human. I made an addition to what we did baxk in the day wonder if u even know what i meant by ec part quest was literally 24/7 ... I was there from about a month or so when the game started so basically day 1 per say stock a while in Azura till I got fed up of the place then moved to nirvana where I met the most awesome set of people till up to today we still play together and conquere all we do... CEREAL KILLERS FOR LIFE.

I was there for FC cap I was there for CS cap and people actually went to coc to get what ever little xp they could since nothing else was there to do. And to farm the coc herbs for tgw and to get a chance at trinket boss..
    Those days BBOE and HP trinket were OP things.. so were the Karma plates.

Maybe it didn't happened on Bardo but that was the play style of Nirvana. Go measure ur peen elsewhere brother

Getting Epis was a thing trying to get top spot(and the epi) for heroic quest was a thing. SVS was a definite serious thing that mess took couple days of planning.

There is still a gate in Hangzhou that I'm wondering how to open...

I remember trying Azura after LD got introduce lord have mercy back to Nirvana went immediately.

Baxk then Bardo amd nirvana would make fun of Azura cause while we were able to push pass CS cap many of the High Lvls were still stock at CS. Always poking Gming to create a sort of server vs server

Sur tao can poke at Yin today as well lol...tao has guys that can many vs 1 and survive...

Back then the acclaim forums were lively informative a place you can come to for daily entertainment.. the gms vgms the hermit were always around to interact, to respond, to clear things up to drop that bam hamma.

Acclaim vagabonds could actually enjoy using a sword or saber have a decent white/ black clan med

Just the other day I checked and realize u can still enter WT clan base without the WT clan base entrance quest go figure..

17. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

I said only that your memory was not exact, a lot of time has passed since than, that is all. And was Asura not Azura.