Stop giving warriors attack speed!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by N33DSWAG, Aug 24, 2018.

1. N33DSWAG

N33DSWAG Member

Warriors attack speed can go to 100% but CK Character recast / cooldown only 50%!? in the new deco you give warrior 5% extra attack speed but nukers only 2%.. like if you think about it Nukers have to hit and then run (repeat), warriors have to just hit that "A" button and get like 10 hits before nukers actually throw a nuke.... -.- its actually stupid on how you guys dont take into consideration Attack speed vs Recast / Cooldown for nukers in "PVP" also not to mention the ANIMATION timings.. jeez!!!

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/➣➣-cooldown-recast-time-relic-a-pvp-balance-need.43687/#post-416966

I'll keep bumping this post untill something is added or changed. this is a disadvantage,

AAAANDDD THIS?? COME ON FIX THE HEALER VISUAL!!!! OMGGG
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/please-fix-healer-trap-visual.43907/

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Hmm, well nukers takes 20kk or even more from warrior HP with one nuke. You can die easy in 2 hits. The system was always like this :

Warriors - damage nerf (the smashes are nerf, they don't give us full potential of damage) - slow (no speed).
    Nukers - huge damage - fast (speed).

Now nukers don't even miss at red bar characters : high level players. In Acclaim time, you missed like hell at high level players.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    Phlox likes this.
  3. N33DSWAG

N33DSWAG Member

well when im vsing a high lvl character because attack speed is actually useful to them they get, Attack Speed, Recast and Casting time when pvping.. for nukers we just get the 2 (casting and recasting). Warriors have more chance to chase down the nuker now with their 2 charge attacks, as well as they can land about 5-7hits depending on attack speed and what active they are using (because of animation).. very big difference

4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

The buffs of warriors agains nukers damage also have big recast time.

Phlox likes this.
  5. shadowdemon98

shadowdemon98 New Member

AS can go more than 100% but Casting Time cannot.
    With 100% in AS, the AS is double. But with Casting Time reduction, 100% means no casting time. You can cast spells double faster with only 50%.
    So any increasement in Casting Speed makes a huge different as your CS is high.
    (For example: If you get 1% more when you've already had 98%, it means the CS is doubled.)

Phlox likes this.
  6. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

Could you list me different ways to get Casting Time & Recast Time reduction please?

Phlox likes this.
  7. shadowdemon98

shadowdemon98 New Member

Here are some ways that I know so far.
    • God of Rain: 15% CS
    • God of Rain and God of Wind: 10% CS and 20% CD
    • New Costume lvl 2: 2% CS and CD
    • Hero Band Attributes: 5% CS and CD
    • Buffs from Healers: 20% at Cheng 12 (they can stack)

Phlox likes this.
  8. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Damage & critical damage, AR are att/stats that a warrior should have. If you take that from him, he has no power to tank or smash in pvp.

Chi kung damage & chi kung critical damage plus speed are essential for nukers. They hit hard and run. Hit and run, hit again and run. They are not tankers to stay and smash over smash again.

While you hit with 1 skill, a warrior need to land at least 2-3 smash to give you the same amount of damage.

9. N33DSWAG

N33DSWAG Member

with all this attack speed + recast and casting the warriors get, its just a win for them tbh..

as i said, Warriors get all 3 stats. AP, Recast time and Casting time.
    Nukers only get 2.

10. shadowdemon98

shadowdemon98 New Member

I don't see any imbalance here, especially recent update seems to give a lot to Chi Kung players in PvP and PvE with 30 Cons + 2000 Physical Def Orn.

Phlox likes this.
  11. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

We have a reflection of all stats to other side too.

Same stats of warrior are reflect to chi kung roles. They have the same.

Damage =chi kung damage
    Ar = chi kung Ar
    Deff = chi kung deff

Buffs = anti war/ chi kung
    Relics =anti war / chi kung
    Aditionary = war (pshi) / chi kung

Skills = warrior ( lower dmg/ not so much cool down), nuker ( higher dmg / higher cool down)

How you can adress this ?
    Building up more HP from additionary.
    Building up deff.
    Building up more damage.

12. N33DSWAG

N33DSWAG Member

I haven't tested the ornament with 30con and phy defence.. in my eyes this is just for PvE to tank Phy mobs..

13. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol I tested it..it does not do much lol...you still get wrecked by warriors with attack speed and good relics....

or melee hybrids.....who will def maim you...if they can get double attack speed...

feels good to be a hybrid....getting all the buffs....as well...just with less damage...

the nuking race....sucks for you all...at least u got dodge buff and crit buff lol

attack speed for the win...cast speed for the win...cooldown for the win...

RIP no attack speed for nuker...
    unless you punch me with bracer...lol