ANTI- PK COST TO MUCH 150,000 GOLD ARE YOU CRAZY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DoctorEvil, Mar 16, 2016.

1. DoctorEvil

DoctorEvil New Member

The new Anti-PK cost to much gold. I don't make 150,000 gold in 3 hours.
    Please make a new server for no PK for the people who want to have fun and not be BULLIED.
    People hate PK... Ask Gamescampus they closed there server because no one played it.
    Why are the players that just want to have being penalized????
    People are now not staying online to save the cost of buff. So League xp rate drops.
    Please make it a lot cheaper. Or better yet make the people who PK have to pay to do that!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  2. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

150k is basically nothing, you cant make 150k in 3 hours? you literally npc weapons and it pays for itself in the first 30 minutes

Werewolf and akam6666 like this.
  3. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

Well if u played @ server start, u must have gain alot of BEs to sell . Then if you're totally new to RF, Farm stuffs from Bamboo Bear. Open Accessory & clothing boxes. u can sell rank 5 accessories and clothing @ npc ( sell the weapon box directly to the npc ' dont open weapon box since its worth is too low @ npc ). With good luck, 5 kills and you'll get 150k or more. i also suggest to farm the bear @ Low GC lvl

4. xFlyingArtx

xFlyingArtx New Member

With this price... the players who don't want to do PVP become a victim... again!

Or why we not make some survey here?..
    Which side is the biggest amount of player, PVP or PVE?
    Than the minority should buy the pills to do what they want.
    I think if you can make anti pk pills, you must be can make PVP pills as well

Anyway the anti pk pills still contain many bugs... the player who want to do PVE and enjoy the game should face many problem.
    I play healer and with that pills I can't train my traps on mobs, hard to do EW and VE heal, rez people, etc.
    And the main character should go to hefei to buy it because u not allowed to put the pills on the storage.

If this things not fixed... it will make PVE players as a victim again...

And if we still use the anti PK pills, I think the price should be lower and the duration also. 180 minutes is just to much...

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  5. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

Its okey

6. FenXian

FenXian Member

There shouldn't be any anti-pk potion in-game in the first place.

fataljustice, Blitzcronk and ihgyug like this.
  7. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

there shouldnt be nearly all maps pvp able too

8. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

If they make the potion too cheap price, then there will be another topic "Why not just remove those useless cheap anti-pvp potion and change the server to fully PvE, it's already that due to cheap price of potions and everyone can buy them easily?".
    Please everyone is so hard lol! :D

9. DoctorEvil

DoctorEvil New Member

Are you on glue? What about the people that didn't start open and closed Beta? Blood ess drops... what Blood ess drops?
    Clothing Boxes? Weapon Boxes? You and I are playing a different game!!!!

10. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

The potion is basically the same price as putting someone on wanted, except now you can't be killed and assumes you would of been killed once in 3 hours. I'm sure you all know that you would definitely be killed more than one time in 3 hours. You are essentially paying 50k an hour to prevent any PvP at all, which costs less than what you would pay for wanted. You can easily earn 50k from a single weapon when you get to NC/HZ, which is the starting point at which you would be 'required' to use it.

Werewolf likes this.
  11. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

A weapon in NN/HZ will net you around 110k-170k, minus the NPC price of statues and steps. You can make 150k relatively easy and then you are given 3 hours of completely safe grinding.

12. Kolalutu

Kolalutu Member

wow 150k is too much!!!!
    Carebears always crying confirmed.

13. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Please remove the anti PK potion Ahri, I can't PK the guy that made this topic.

Werewolf, Swim and fataljustice like this.
  14. FeiShu

FeiShu New Member

Not to mention the bright ideea of making the potion bind on character wich is really really smart...ok untradeble i understand ...but at least make them bind on account or something.....its really retarded this BOC ideea who ever had it must be on wrong pils...also like unable to use lf...kung fu also these pills should not be availablle when youre wanted,...come guys thnk a bit next time ;)

15. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

I wasted more time as wanted unable to grind and in jail screw your 150k potions problems
    i cant even play the game

Virus and ihgyug like this.
  16. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I have a better idea, make the anti-PK potion a cash shop item only!!! So you can **** urself =) I'm sure they will like this idea haha

fataljustice likes this.
  17. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

Nabo! Bamboo bear drops those boxes which u can sold to NPCs. For example, u get a clothing box, open it, when u get a jacket, sell it to npc. You can sell it for 35k. and weap boxes 6k. and i forgot abt accessories. Also regarding the BEs, What i meant was BEs from attendance event.

18. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Using the pill is a choice. Maps on PvE isn't.

If everyone is using the pills, then I guess your precious PvP isn't as fun as you think it is. And that right there is why all the PvP brats hate it so much.

If the publisher has made the maps PvE, they can keep BSing themselves into thinking they aren't different, and everyone would be playing PvP if not for those damn carebears.

If everyone is CHOOSING to turn off PvP, there is no longer any way to BS themselves. It means no one wants to play with them. Poor little babies.

19. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

PVE players - use the potions
    PVP players - pk ones who dont

This game is for both PVE & PVP - only high lvls will ***** & moan about anti-pk because somehow most of them feel Godly if they can kill someone low. Just stfu and play the game - wana pvp? ALL pvpers make some time in BP n go fight there fair. U think pking someone while they are in pve mode on a card against red mobs 2k ew makes u some OP pvper?

That just makes u some brainless idiot.

And no idgaf to be pkd and no i wont use the anti-pk potion coz well like i said idgaf but everyone is just crying & complaining. Just stfu & play the game as is.

Akash4 and Szafka like this.
  20. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

+1

21. Redmi433

Redmi433 New Member

Well ..
    The fact that pkers say "EVERYONE" is using the anti pk potion, .. proves that PVE players ARE THE MAJORITY.

Ok, now on to the topic ..
    Yes the price is too high for anti pk pill.
    Reduce it.

chiyoko3242 and Akash4 like this.