Update COF, VOH, VOD, and Double Dragons (Updated: 9/27/22)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [CM]NineArts, Aug 21, 2018.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Perfection likes this.
  2. Stereotyped

Stereotyped Well-Known Member

3. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Ohhhh @Stereotyped, welcome back! Your BFF will come back as well once you come back! Please behaved :p

4. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

play by play , least u get special treatment,knows ur gf, not a word from ya nice

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  5. lottie

lottie Member

Hi guys, can someone please help me understand the significance of the Crying Yama (GB6) weapons that are dropping from mobs in Valley of Hell (VOH)?

I was unable to find info for it using the Resource or Create buttons, and this item Cannot Trade/Sell/Store/Discard (see pic below).

Cos right now, it seems that unless the person who picked it can use it, there is really no usability of this weapon. Can't even be NPC'd for chump change. Was it meant to be upgradable?

Comparing to a True Dragon (Zhangzhong/Bamboo village quest) Weapon has 800 to 950 damage.
    This Crying Yama has only 503 to 782 damage.

Any helpful answer would be most appreciated. Thanks! :D

VOH - Crying Yama Weapons.jpg

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    GubRee likes this.
  6. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

It works for decos

Perfection likes this.
  7. Stereotyped

Thank you, dear GM AHRI. Just stopping by to say hi and show I'm still alive in spite of my haters.
    Best Wishes!

8. lottie

lottie Member

Hi GM,

Observation: No clothes are dropping from VoH green run.
    Is this a bug?

9. fero001

fero001 Active Member

LOoool you must be joking right ?

Ok then there are 2 minis because some times not 1 but 2 minis are missing or wait when you kill first boss second 1 instead of spawning is hiding somewhere as well right ? Or when he dissapear while you are killing him he just jumped to play hide and seek ?

Or at Wild tower there is hiding somewhere as well ?

Its completelly bugged !

Spite and Perfection like this.
  10. fero001

fero001 Active Member

Just spent 30 minutes in Beast tower after killing all minis there was NO BOSS. He can be easily missed as well ?

11. lottie

lottie Member

You're right. I also noticed they have banned the name of that 3rd party gold selling company. Good job GMs. This should be what needs to be done, especially the moment the first valid reports come in, instead of several months down the road. Or loosely banning any word with the word 'com' in it.

Hope you can put all gold sellers on the 'star' menu from now on, once we first reported it. Thanks! :D

We also had 1 report of a no boss show in VoH earlier. We have been led to believe that most bosses do not work the night shift, or have gone on strike. :p

On a more serious note, it would seem this buggy issue with bosses not showing up occurs when many people are spamming/farming/doing the dungeons simultaneously. This could be something worth escalating to developers for further investigation / fixing.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    Stereotyped likes this.
  12. FuriaAlba

This bug happens because someone else in a different instance of the dungeon has killed those bosses, it is possible this happens because everytime someone enters a dungeon, a new instance is created on a specific edge of the map and the different instances overlap each other because there's to many at a time and the server isn't optimized to handle so many at once.

I don't think they will ever fix this problem because they would have to remake the entire structure of how a dungeon is started by the server.

13. tochasz

tochasz New Member

Hello everyone!

Can someone please help me to know where to find these "death bead" and "hell bead" do they drop from the boss in the dungeon? In any color of pass? i tried on purple and i didn't get it one... can someone explain to me please? Thanks!

14. gasperr

gasperr New Member

I've noticed that too. Around 15 runs no drop and also no gt drop. I'm only getting fs. Seems like a bug because it says in description on 1st page that both can be dropped.

15. fero001

fero001 Active Member

I don t care why its happening. Its just bug and it should be fixed doesn t matter what they have to do. I am just pointing that its knows BUG and it is BUG. Don t worry i am not expecting fix by them ..... But telling us what Ahri wrote hmm i don t know what to think about that ..

16. Stereotyped

Ahahaha, bosses don't work the night shift hahaha nice one hahaha
    Ok, is it a bug though? hahaha

Sorry guys, for "projecting my hate and insecurities" here once more hehe...
    I'll take my leave now. Please carry on.
    Best Regards.
    Yours Trully.
    xD
    D

17. Skeletu

Skeletu Member

Can you fix the buggy dungeons ? Or thats intended too, wild tower last room one of the mini bosses dissapears and also gcm miniboss missing or dies after 1 hit.

18. ibragim133

ibragim133 New Member

Still can't find where to buys passes Xdd

19. ibragim133

ibragim133 New Member

So many bugs, mini bosses, do more then 60% then they go again full hp, and all same..... 1h to do beast tower Wthat the hell. and that stunts every 2 boss hit, stunet 10s gg

20. FuriaAlba

Not much, it's clear for a long time that they have very limited experience playing the game.