Top 10 1v1ers

Discussion in 'Match Planning' started by bToP4199, Aug 10, 2018.

1. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

u should take judaism courses.

tamirtov likes this.
  2. Swervo

Swervo Active Member

Long time no see tleg
    Why argue with trash

3. Vurtune

Vurtune Active Member

You should take history courses.

Ah, also some 1v1 courses because you seem to be very dellusional about your skill level.

@Swervo Hello, I'm just bored.

4. DrizzyKick

DrizzyKick Active Member

Oh my gosh ThunderLeg! Remember when the sock flew to EU to fight your greatest 1v1er Aery and beat him with Jeet and boxing!? Fun times man :)

5. Vurtune

Vurtune Active Member

I stopped reading after "your greatest 1v1er Aery".

6. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

You? Officer?
    Mi yekabel otha kekatzin?
    ata yahol leyot ktzin habeizot

7. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

tilmad eh osim lemishu טילט

8. imBrandon

imBrandon Active Member

^ WHAT THE ** ?

9. Vurtune

Vurtune Active Member

The jews have invaded us guys, run before they start putting taxes on air again or just gas them.

10. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

A history lesson for u

it's funny you mentioning taxes cause back in 1933 ROMANIAN people could not afford paying taxes in their own country but jews had no problem at all lololol

what im saying is that jews were more successful than europeanians in europe.
    what u gonna do about that? Holocaust obviously! how easy is that?

now let's talk about stolen lands shall we?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    tamirtov likes this.
  11. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Telamed oti
    Tafaik ze yoter miday bishvilo. haragta et hayeled

271115 likes this.
  12. Vurtune

Vurtune Active Member

History lesson for you uncultured brat.

Back in 1933 Carol Hohenzollern the 2nd instated 5 laws against jewish people. The first one, a loaf of bread was worth the equivalent of 5$ today for a jewish citizen while for a romanian it was 1$. The same was done with sugar, salt, and other basic needs that people need to keep themselves healthy.

Afterwards, jews were kicked out of the national theatre, they weren't allowed to have any type of superior studies and were all forced to live in a single neighbourhood of Bucharest and make their own living there (they even made their own theatre, which is there today as well). So as you can see jews were the one who were barely able to live, not to mention the police slaughtering them whenever they wanted, which isn't so bad. If they didn't like it they could've just left.

Romanian people had no problems paying their taxes. Moreover, over 30% of the romanian population was going to colleges/universities both in the country and abroad (Berlin, Munchen, Paris) and around 10% of them also had PhDs in their respective domains. Hard to think people would get a PhD (during times when this was actually a feat, unlike today) when they couldn't afford to pay some taxes, right? Not to mention that there weren't any "taxes" for anyone other than jews and the lower classes which were in the minority.

Source? Read the Constitution and journals of the time. I doubt your vocabulary contains that many words though so I just gave you a little synthesis here, you should thank me for teaching you.

Feel free to talk about lands you've forcefully stolen and how you've been acting as if you're "oppressed" for almost a hundred years.

13. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

Carol the 2nd instated 5 laws against jewish people back in 1931 a year after he got nominated, why? because jewish people were thriving more than romanians in romania and he simply didn't like that. jewish people owned 12% of romania's land back at the time as 9% of the civilians. lol. moreover, he forced them to live in Dristor in order to steal their property & land. (which is kinda ironic btw, cuz you wanna talk about stealing lands apparently)

btw, he did not succeed, they kept thriving and thus slaughtery started.

I'm not even that much of a zionist honestly, I'm an atheist so i won't talk about jewish affinity to israel's land since your Allah days.

also, what caught my eye most was this line
    ye man but where to???????

if you wanna talk about the right to slaughter innocent people save yourself the hassle in the next comment.

now stick that big L down your ass and remind yourself that you're the same trash of a kid who got 9-0'd by the superior thriving jew in 2018.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    tamirtov likes this.
  14. EmranLmfao

EmranLmfao Active Member

guys I can make a thread for you guys named “ junkies vs 27115 guy “ if you want but can you guys leave this thread because it’s a top 10 list. Thnx!

15. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Savage

16. Vurtune

Vurtune Active Member

No, laws against jews weren't instated because "jewish people were thriving more than romanians". This is precisely why your people's history looks like that, you are all under the impression that you're "thriving more than any people who's land you're living on" and when there are measures taken against your superiority complex you start complaining and act like victims.

Romania isn't jewish land, in case you didn't know. All jews knew how to do during history was make money, you weren't ever good at anything else. There were, of course, a few exceptions, but the majority of your people were (and still are) very focused on economics. The measures taken by Carol the 2nd were no different from measures taken everywhere else. Why? Not because you were "thriving more than anyone else", but because your people, as well as the hungarians in fact, when you immigrated here simply thought of yourselves as being superior and started marginalizing everyone else. I find it normal that the "chosen people" should be kicked out of "non-chosen land", if you ask me. Not to mention that even that "chosen land" doesn't belong to you and you stole that as well, l0l.

And since you're so eager to talk about history, the Hohenzollern family was taking measures and exterminating the jewish virus since 1350ish. If you look through archives - which you won't, because your illiterate self only knows a half-assed english - the first Zollern count was already an antisemite. Not to mention that lots of intellectuals, including my country's, were all saying that "a nation is testing and proving its vigor, strength and vitality by how strongly it fights against the jews". Moreover, Cioran said "if I was a jew, I would kill myself", and I think that sentence is quite contemporary; the only problem being that you need a brain in order to arrive to that conclusion and you jews lack one - except economics, of course. Rachmaninoff cried because he was jewish - and any levelheaded person would.

There's no L to take from someone who lost to Trypheno and calls himself #1 on a dead game. The greatest 1v1er to ever touch this game, ThunderLeg, has reigned and kept his throne successfully until the last moment of this game's life. Go ahead and keep "handing Ls" to nothing more than corpses.

Oh, also. Where should you have left? Why should that be our problem? The laws were just saying "gtfo", and if u say "gtfo of our country with your ****" doesn't mean that we should also take responsibility and send you somewhere specific and ensure your land and safety. Poor marshall Antonescu, right after, saved hundreds of thousands of your people and I still don't think you shits deserved any of that. Go die in hell, as "chosen" as you are.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  17. Swervo

Swervo Active Member

Boy im just now seeing this

18. SolTrigger

SolTrigger New Member

Branz numba one no cap.

19. KidVamp

KidVamp New Member

20. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Please don't encourage stupidity, I'm not even on the list. :(