Rates Increase! CP Explosion!

Discussion in 'Bonus Rates' started by [GM]Neko, Aug 16, 2018.

1. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi etfjudas, considering the positive reception we received, this event will definitely be back in the future. You can count on it! As of now, we are considering the possibility of hosting this bonus CP event at least once every two months, if not once every month.

etfjudas likes this.
  2. [GM]Neko

Hi dididigit, unfortunately, we don't have news about Silver Bars (or Towers) yet. However, this is a priority topic that we plan to discuss sometime this week. Thank you for asking!

3. ponzo3rd

ponzo3rd New Member

GM Neko, please i already sent a ticket about my stats. been asking for help like 2 weeks already.

4. [GM]Neko

I believe someone has already helped you with this issue. Please check the ticket again.

5. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Neko is there a way to boost your own stat points really high and test on a low hp player although the server today has been very laggy my gut feeling is this bug if caused because of over kill and recovery on hp pils

6. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

I know you are doing your upmost to bring us the changes on what we want but have you guys set any targets for when changes could start coming into affect the last thing i would want to do is rush you guys into throwing out bad patches because that's how we got hear in the first place but when can we expect to start and see changes, days, weeks, month ?

7. [GM]Neko

Hi dididigit. Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of operation developments with our players. With that said, please understand that content changes take time to develop and we are already in the process of working on it. When the content is ready, they will be formally announced on our forums. Thank you!