Orilchalron Boxes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alcyoneus, Aug 8, 2018.

?

Do You Think This is Fair?

1. Yes

71.0%
  2. No

16.1%
  3. Perhaps...

12.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Controversy

Controversy Active Member

This is a sign that they’ve given up imo. No flourishing game would do such a thing bc it’d lose them a ton of profits. I think RedFox has given up on growth and is really just focusing on sustaining its rapidly declining community.

Games and msuppnick123 like this.
  2. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

you wouldn't make a very good drug dealer or card game store owner ;) the first one is always free to get them to come back for more

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  3. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

I got shtty Tengoryu Karate -_- again ! That's RF ,I'm wondering what can I do with 3x tengoryu karate on my acc ,maybe I'm gonna give it to someone.......oh wait ,I CAN'T -_- (btw I knew imma get sht ,but at least shtty rc scroll that i dont already have 2 duplicates of .

4. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

I got 3 cyclones from sealed storm chest

Pasha likes this.
  5. Controversy

Controversy Active Member

But that wouldn’t attract new people is what I’m saying. It helps them maintain the current community.

6. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

I don't mind it at all

To get 15 pink ores the hard way (purchasing the RE scroll 7 pink ore package) would be just as expensive as purchasing a Metatron box bundle

Cuz consider this:
    Per RE scroll package contains 7 pink ores, which means u'll need to buy a second one
    1700RC+1700RC. But u would still be left with 14 ores, so you'll have to wait for that 1 pink ore reward from the daily attendance to meet the 15 or minimum. But if you got no spare pink ores, now you have to consider always being 1 pink ore short, which quickly makes this way too expensive of a method to get the metatron exocores.

whereas Metatron boxes, tend to be like 2000RC or something like that

And the Ori box only gives u a small chance for the perm exocore, and that's off that 1 try

Or consider that you don't want to gamble for these Ori boxes the hard way, and rather just wait it out, and collect them in daily attendance, well, you're probably only going to get away with 1 free Ori box per month. The odds would be stacked against you in this scenario

For the lucky people who actually got it on the first box, I'm super jelly af

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    tamirtov likes this.
  7. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

YES PLEASE

8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

pay2win is a losers excuse. DSKxMonkey does free to play account videos and streams all the time shredding people with carats. If I were to blame anyone itd be the community for perpetually blame shifting.

NeoStrayFox and tamirtov like this.
  9. NostalgicFanTaSy

NostalgicFanTaSy New Member

Idk if your trolling or not, but this game is the definition of p2w. When you buy something with real cash that affects the gameplay of the game it is therefore considered pay to win my nig

10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Yet I'm still able to 100-to-0 these people by ramming them off stages on my carat only account or pressure them into rewarding situations using basic fundamentals. Even back in 08 when Grof had 90STR with Perm Sage he still lost a lot of matches to people that just knew how to play the game better.

You know what the real definition of pay to win is? Card games. You really think RF is pay to win when in Yugioh or MTG you MUST spend hundreds to thousands of dollars just to have a struggling chance of keeping up? Sorry but no.

NeoStrayFox and tamirtov like this.
  11. Visionnnn

Visionnnn Member

Not sure if you guys are talking about 1v1s but if fighting in general those with loads of sp just spamming exo and I run out of sp after like three special attacks, kinda sucks imo.

12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

ever heard of korean law for games? that's why they created for this ********.

13. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

Are you stupid?

14. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

Money = quick access to fun scrolls/exos op or not.
    Grind = long process to eventually get fun scrolls/exos op or not.
    Idc if people get an exo that I spent 300 hunnid for from that there box because this now means I get more of a challenge in each round. The better player wins, simple. Another bonus is that the more people that have rares, the more others will use rares, and the more rares will be accepted instead of hated, although the hate will never die :x.

HumoLoco likes this.
  15. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

I don’t even play this game been playing elsword and that says a lot , elsword boxes run for a 100 kc , which means you’ll get 10 off spending 10 bucks not saying the game is better and all but i find it excitement playing the game then rf , it actually has an set objective and more daily events then that rf has , these shitty events don’t get nowhere it’s mostly fighting and spending money in a nutshell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.