Official TS2C Poll - VOTE NOW!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Neko, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Hyd33

Hyd33 Active Member

screen-shot-2017-02-10-at-2-36-50-pm.png

Fleshmonkey likes this.
  2. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

like i said in discord this vote is to suit majority not everyone's going to be happy what ever the outcome the reality is it might be hosted in america but Redfox are the main licence holder of 12sky and the game is world wide and Americans are just a small part of the population ATM and as the votes show people are making there own choices based on whats best for them and that poll could change once more votes start to come in personally i would take any time over our current but that's not my choice to make its the community

3. Hyd33

Hyd33 Active Member

[​IMG]

Fleshmonkey likes this.
  4. JNasty

JNasty New Member

To add on, this yes is a North American server. That being said there is also a rather large population of people from the phillipines and other countries outside of NA where a drastic time change would be appropriate to accommodate their schedules. I would gamble to say (and correct me if I’m wrong) but in the current population of people that play, a majority of them are not from North America. Now, I am not saying this is a bad thing at all, I quite enjoy the larger number of people the server has obtained thus far, however if a NA server begins changing major event times to those that are unreasonable for the working class of people in the country that this game was made for, I will gladly take my money elsewhere.

jixxen and Xeon03 like this.
  5. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Just been rude and selfish
    Well Said from a active Jin

6. JNasty

JNasty New Member

If this time change goes through there will be no more active Jin’s. Every one of our active leetholders are in NA. Selfish? No. I’m trying to think of the best benefit for my own faction here as well as the rest of people in the NA that are being steamrolled due to shear numbers.

7. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

i get that but just think of the numbers that would be attracted to game if main events were better for all jins might get the acitive players they have needed for so long now

8. JNasty

JNasty New Member

I understand what you mean, let’s agree to disagree because we’re speaking on behalf of two different groups of people. While it would help out people in European time zones it would be counter productive for our entire faction specifically because of where the people who have the gears that can do the events live. While it may bring some people to play more actively it would do far more harm to all the dedicated jins that already do all of the events who would not be able to attend any longer due to work. Let’s also keep in mind there are already twelve sky 2 clients up and running that operate on European time zones.

9. Fausti

Fausti Member

[​IMG]

10. Fausti

Fausti Member

Bruh??? its not about who spend the most, im sure most of those vast majority buy rp aswell, its all about keeping the game alive, why you guys seem to not get it? You guys need to let go for a good cause for a good change..
    Keep spending money on a dead game isnt gonna fix or save the game, geez you made no sense.

11. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

I would suggest that Red Fox tell the developer to implement region HSB instead of just having 1 HSB in the game, that will resolved the issue of time conflicted.

Also, the game dced bug...tell the developer to created a chat buffer delay check once the player is DEAD! To sync with the game server... and locked the keystroke so that players can't send any message right when they about to died. That will resolve the disconnected issue.

and can I have my costumes... Tell the developers we needs a swimming pools in each cities. We would like bath too, it hot wearing the swimming suit and can't swim :oops: :rolleyes:

ranxian likes this.
  12. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi MinhChu, thank you for your suggestions. As of now, we are already contemplating the possibility of adding an additional HSB to allow our players from all time zones to participate.

In regards to the disconnection issue during war, we are currently investigating this issue. Do you believe the cause is because players are attempting to input chat message commands while they are dead? I have personally tested this, spamming messages before, during, and after death in a live war but I was not able to forcefully disconnect myself. If you have any other ideas of how to test this, we would love to hear your insight.

Lastly, hate to say it but SORRY! Don't think a swimming pool is coming anytime soon. You'll have to take your summer gear to River Shima to swim. ;)

13. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

The disconnected issue is related to the auto pill and also char input.
    I do believed that the main reason was the stats check of the player health and keystroke input from the auto pill or player right before they died. I've do it many time and dced most of the time. It have to be the right moment. That can easily be debug by the coder... and know exactly where exactly is causing that issue.

a quick fix is just to add a status check and lock auto pill and keystroke from player input... That will solve the dced problem until they can pinpoint the source of the problem.

14. dejavu2001

dejavu2001 Member

do not change anything !!!!! everything good only turn on the g12 drop we will be good if u change 3 to 4 hour earlier it will be night time at europe this game not only for philipnies thanks.

15. JojoFYK

JojoFYK New Member

16. gabe093

gabe093 New Member

server down? can't get in server bar / green bar (but can't log in account)

17. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Server been bad all week today it died

upload_2018-8-25_22-37-18.png

18. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

F

19. Clout9

Clout9 New Member

Servers come back I want to grind ;-;

20. ranxian

ranxian Member

sir can you make an event for silver :D you already done in cp event :D just suggesting thanks :D