My characters are gone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by olddude, Jul 25, 2018.

1. olddude

olddude New Member

I just downloaded the game and logged on after being away for 2 years and my toons are gone. I logged on, and was prompted I hadn't created toons yet. Is there a time limit of being dormant before they disappear your characters?

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

you sure its the right server?

3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Send us a support ticket if you can remember your character names, and we'll let you know if you're on the right account or not.

4. olddude

olddude New Member

I remember what happened now. I had always played the Yin server. Then the server merger happened. I had lost my high level toons, started over, and was on the Tao server. The viets were hacking hard. I got fed up as many others had, and was one of the many that just quit playing our beloved game. I found my toons on the Tao server. I just can't have my favorite on the Yin server. For all that are playing, I was the original YeYe shaolin monk from the old Acclaim days. My other main toon was Aiyer (Beggar clan)

5. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Isn't Yin younger than 2 years ?

rsf666 likes this.
  6. olddude

olddude New Member

No, it used to be Yin, and Yang I believe. Either Redfox or the distributer just before them merged both servers because the game was dying. Like I had said earlier, many of us got fed up and left. I had always played Yin back then because it wasn't PvP, only Bloody Plain. I had always played alone, after the merger, I got fed up with Aholes killing me because I was defenseless. The were hacking the game hard, they were running rampant throughout the game. First we lost any money in accounts when the game changed. Then with the merger, we lost our toons. All of the years of grinding and leveling and money spent, poof! Gone! So now if I want to play my shaolin monk named YeYe, I have to play on the server I hated. The more I type, the more comes back to my memory. That's right, I am the original YeYe, and Aiyer from Acclaim and all the other companies that distributed the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2018
  7. FullOfTrash

FullOfTrash New Member

Used to be yin and yang on previous publisher, yin being pvp and yang pve. Then yin was merged to yang.
    Here on RF Tao is mainly a pve server and is a year older than pvp server yin.