How new players make gold?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yukatan, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Yukatan

Yukatan New Member

What is the most effective way to make gold in game?

I need to gear up my toon. At the moment I'm in Tibet trying to get those weapons' drop. Is there a more effective way of farming gold?

What should I buy first as I gear up my toon?

Thanks for reply

2. Leonthony

Leonthony New Member

Hello, I've started playing the game again recently as well, what I did to make money was selling stacks of Blood Essences over night, you can get them quite easily by defeating map bosses as you progress.

This is the slow way, but you'll definitely build up overtime, another method is stacking up the jades to build the sets, getting your own set and then selling the rest! Of course, the ultimate method of making gold in-game is selling Item Mall stuff, for example, scales.

As for gear, try building dungeon sets, my first one I did was the Choice of Fate Set, then I got the Second Role Set, now I'm looking to build the Floral Crown Set, and beyond until the next one.

Not much I can help you, been progressing through the game slowly so I can enjoy a fresh start (doing quests and stuff).

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  3. Yukatan

Yukatan New Member

I'm hermit 4 now. I have starter items from when the Publisher just got the game from gamesCampus. I just rage quite cause of the exp and skill rate, but now they have x5 free cards, so it makes it less tedious.

I think I'll go for the SrS upgraded set. I'm ore interested in stuff to put in my pockets. I have Flag and RBK plus BOF. Rest is starter stuff.

4. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

Best way to make money.. Mob drops LD and Icy.. In LD: Orange jade of Rising Sun(50kk a stack maybe less) Icy: Molar teeth of elephant, Snowman Fur,Plates of Icy, I think i have forgetting one but you get the point.. Those things also sell for like 40kk a stack (molar teeth and snowmanfur do but Plates is 10kk or less a stack) Tibet is ok but not as efficeint because of the drop rate. Once you reach high enough lvl you can farm CCD which gives Weapon drops like tibet and also Conquer of Fragments which gives bes.. Easy way to farm bes.. Also running GCM for 1.3k orns and Bloody orbs farm. And you are also set with Flag and Rbk+Bof you don't really have to worry about anything i suggest buying a boffm or making it yourself. Since they are cheaper rn. SRS upgraded set is decent, (old one i assume you are talking about since new one is extremely harder to get comapred to old one) Easier option is to go for fc2 set though..

5. denteazul

denteazul Member

About the price, idk where u play but in Tao Orange jades are going for 15 -25 kk the stack on auction. But yeah LD and Icy drops are good for making some gold.

6. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

Hmm higher in Yin like 40kk a stack now I think maybe less but higher that 15-25kk

7. Yukatan

Yukatan New Member

Well, too high, now, for LD or Icy. But I grinded icy for a while and the drop rate sucked worst than Tibet albeit i never used drop card.

8. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

When you can, get a team that can do daily kylin runs. Save all emblems you get, ppl need them to craft materials for flag3 set.

9. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

What lvl are you ?

10. Shakalul

Shakalul New Member

ld And Icy drop dont are a way to make money when all ppl get flag 3 and beads ,banners from brances , u want money ? Farm ccd and bosses for some bes , or spend a bit .

11. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Ld is Still usefull since you need passes to farm bloody orbs in gcm to make decos

12. Jedaii

Jedaii New Member

I'm PS1 now. Apparently you HAVE to chi breathe at cheng 12 (which sucks). GCM is not exactly a dungeon you can solo with nab gear, and as for getting a team, that's out of the question. Players arent as helpful as I remember, and what you mwan by spend a lil? Spend what? BE is not that profitable.