Event and Prize Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

Lets not forget about the Kunlun Belt and Cloth, on KR version u can find items to craft them but here NADA!!
    Ppl selling them for 3b each and price is going up every week.

I keep writing this and sending tickets but RF staff is asleep, when they gonna wake up is gonna be to late because they gonna have the same amount of players as they do now when the server log in is not working.

Junky91 likes this.
  2. edwuard420

edwuard420 New Member

someone can enter the serve

3. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

I think the best events are those in which every player can participate in. Which makes it difficult to figure what event should be proposed. Some of my favorite events are:

Random box drops. For example, item mall items in boxes randomly spawned on a map. A.k.a treasure hunts. Or other items like, Life pills, all stats increase, x .25 exp/drop/kungfu cards, ambrosia, ginsing, life/vital energy absortion pills, etc. Stuff to get new and experienced players something to have fun with and help them feel apart of the community and that their time is rewarded. I guess it's similar to the pigs, but that's not new player friendly. Inviting players to hefie and hosting such an event would be ideal.

Boss spawn events. Unlike some boss spawn events where it's a huge boss in the middle of a map and level 3,000. Rather, big boss mob spawns on all maps relative to the players level on those maps. For example, Shi-Zhang gets a Rising Light 12 boss spawn. Datong gets a Five Dragons 12 boss spawn. Etc. Always the max level for that map (ideally). This is different than the current mini bosses on each map which reward gold and exp at the hefi NPC. These are special bosses which in theory would drop (depending on the map) low impact costumes, blood essences, damage/defense pills, refinement bloods, boss relics, etc.

GM ambush. This event might be a little fun for the GMs. Basically the GMs go from map to map and ambush one random player. GM spawns random mobs, if the player kills all of them, they are rewarded. Level and amount of mobs is up to the GMs disgression.

Kill the GM. Go to bloody plain (or wherever) and kill the GM. Person who lands the killing blow gets a special reward like an extremely good epithet, and then everyone else gets 3x event for 1 hour. This event brings players together, and let's those really high level Dragons show off their swag to the noob guys that want to watch.

GM tag or monster tag. Chase down a super fast target to a finish line and kill it.

Plus 1 for the quiz event
    Plus 1 for the bring event
    Plus 1 for the (as lame as it is) hide and seek event

I'll post more later.

rashbrasil likes this.
  4. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

The items themselves would be stuff you don't hoard. It can be made fair. For example, bring the GM 25 of a specific item that only drops when this event is active. It's pretty similar to the pigs event. Except the items you get from the mobs go to the GM.

Sirme likes this.
  5. hayeuanh

hayeuanh Member

Ahri, please come back God of Wind and God of Rain for summer or Spring event...

denteazul and rashbrasil like this.
  6. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

Honestly an IM item for new players, like a "New Player Package" Other than premium would be great for revenue and the new player experience to the game.

Like a one time purchase for a 30 day costume, 30 day bag, ambrosia, absorb pills, 10 blood essence, 30 day new player starter relic, 30 day epithet, etc.
    Lets say, 30$ USD?
    Steam does a good job of adding these packages to the store screen, it could be a good appeal for players looking to join a F2P with some goodies.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  7. fero001

fero001 Active Member

I have suggestion what about to hear feedback from people and consider that ?

Or at least reply to that feedback not just ignoring

8. SmilingManiac

SmilingManiac New Member

I got a problem with Acumulated daily Event. Every time I should be getting 5x EXP card, the timer always gets to 00:00 and and that's it... At first I thought it was a bug and didn't put much it on my mind but now it's second time like that. Why..?

9. nazgul98

nazgul98 New Member

Add Heavenly Decos back to IM. :)

10. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Or a deco-related event? Id say there are some of us that needs new looks, better stats are good but if you have the same costume for months some may go crazy,
    Maybe lets make a troll, go with an event in wchich you can get end game deco, but no stats?:)

11. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

Hide and Seek Event, GM vs Server, Umm Some other things maybe a banner event or something.. Im still waiting on Summer event for my Boffm

12. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Junky91 likes this.
  13. CrimsonSun

CrimsonSun Member

makedoneca123 likes this.
  14. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Use the blacklist

Junky91 likes this.
  15. raizafaisal

raizafaisal Member

1. Event must be have new item
    2. Event must be make more new ppl come to playing... More ppl play. More fun games.
    3. Event must be make not boring
    4. Event must be make server survive. From buy cc
    5. Bead KL is good for event. NoR and exe. And permanent.
    6. Or new relic with super damage.
    7. Very important is event must be make more new ppl playing.. So must be fun. Or funny. Or horror? Idk. More ppl join to playing. And more ppl will buy cc. And when a lot ppl playing. Games not boring anymore maybe.
    8. And I need more bag. 5 bag so fast full.. Or give more slot at storage.
    9. And can't use skill after so annoying. That's was 2y bug zzzz
    10. And why I can't get any gf from games? That's make me so boring.
    11. So any single girl at here?
    12. Sorry spam ty. HF. Imean have fun not hefei zzz
    13. Hi tao. Wts hi12 pole. Wts hi5 set male clean hahahhahaha

Stereotyped likes this.
  16. ichard

ichard New Member

I have an IDEA.....how about a Team Event (1)where you get rewarded for beaning in the Party:) ,add rewards for League teams:cool: and mix teams:D (2)Reward every team who help kill the same mob/boss's:D;) ,not like every one help kill but only the one who did the most damage get rewarded:((3) Have an end of the month showing of the top teams:p, like the top 50 teams;):D Ps apart of the event could be boss spawns dungeon runs most high lvl mobs by a time limit team Vs team non pvp tho :D just an IDEA .

Stereotyped likes this.
  17. fero001

fero001 Active Member

5 pages of ideas . How many ideas was realized or at least considered or confirmed or even comented by them ? This is just joke to let you think that you can influence something :)

Vali1844 likes this.
  18. ichard

ichard New Member

Boss spawn will be a great event ,add all bosses of all given lvls in the game on the same map/s ,some maps have the room for mast boss spawns like in the pass, GM can be friend or foe in this too , like aid players or be the super last boss , when the bosses spawn make a broadcast in server saying they have spawn and the map at random or a fix time add some loot , the loot can range from old items that are still seen on NPC's in game that are still most wanted by everyone here, there are tons of loot to pick from well that may be asking a bit too much but it would be nice some ppl wont like this idea

19. Erlangga

Erlangga Member

Exclude from vacation events (Anniversary, Summer, Christmas, etc), the only reasonable event that would be fit for all level (old or new chars) for occasional event is X/O Quizzes.
    Just keep the questions related to 9D, not all of us knowledged to trivial things or celebs that is considered common in one particular country.. :p

Boss spawn is kinda old, and it just be the select few would get it as usual..

As for this summer, another events with permanents additional bags would be nice :)

20. ichard

ichard New Member

Hey NineArts how about the Training Dungeon will you guys ever be reopening it? well not so much as a event but to help speed up skills and so on even if it is part of the weekend for a few weeks just a wondering thought thanks again:)

[CM]NineArts and Erlangga like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.