Updates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WindStruck, May 24, 2018.

1. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

except they are acting professional...
    you are just not satisfied....with the end results...
    happens to us all...
    but that does not make them less professional...

pro·fes·sion·al
    prəˈfeSH(ə)n(ə)l/
    adjective
    adjective: professional
    having or showing the skill appropriate to a professional person; competent or skillful

they are doing a competent enough job...
    and are skillful at what they do...

are they perfect? Heck no...
    are they the best content pushers/ providers so far....heck yes
    do they nerf stuff and what not? yes they do...and it is their right to...

So just say...I hate how they run their business....and stop blaming your dislike on professionalism...

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Saeky likes this.
  2. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Are they competent? Are they the best content providers? Let's go back to GC. They made the most of the patches, actually. This version is an experiment by JW, because they knew they wouldn't bring back the players to another US-based 9D after dropping their contract with GC. JW is just giving us the content from KR just because the base itself is at least partially compatible with ours. And you couldn't say the same thing about GC. They tried to convert items from KR version to our, and we all know how it was, after all. But, still, during GC times, JW had to prepare another version of content. Now it's mostly copy-pasting a few items. And they still cannot do it properly and cause delays even more than @ GC. How many patches were delayed? Almost none.

A professional publisher wouldn't allow developers to mess up the schedule so much that they won't provide patch because somebody didn't look into their freaking calendar.

What can I say about RF or JW?

Neoblad3 likes this.
  3. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

CDProject red is professional game company, look how they treat their clients. RedFox should learn from them how to provide good customer service.

And heres quote from RedFox corporate info, you can find it in the bottom of main 9dragon page close by Privacy Policy and Term of Service:

"The founders of RedFox Games have seen far too many game titles with great potential slowly perish from a lack of understanding the players, communication with the developers, and understanding the fundamentals of each game. Therefore, RedFox Games was established in August 2015 to publishing online games with the following commitments:

• Bring out games’ full potentials by working closely with game developers and listening to and understanding the mindset of the game community
    • Strive to provide excellent customer support
    • Provide the most satisfying gaming experience
    • Share a passion and enthusiasm for games

RedFox will host older games, due to having strong relations with developers. However, RedFox has been contacted by many mobile app game developers to potentially team up for future launches!

RedFox Games is aiming to become one of the top PC and mobile based game publishing and developing hybrid companies in North America. Their staff consists of passionate gamers and game publishing experts."

This is ironic dont you think?

4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

not really as ironic as you think...they are working every closely with developer....and are listening enough...hence the complaints in this thread...
    are they pleasing some of the community yes...
    are they displeasing some of the community? yes....

Maybe you are just part of the vocal minority....
    Because personally...I am content with Redfox....and what they have done so far...

I am not glad for the delay....in update...
    but I can take a step back and see...it was not announced....and even if it was...things change...plans gets delayed...we are all only Human...

Saeky likes this.
  5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

copy and pasting takes work...

also it is not as copy and pasty as you are making it seem...
    both versions are not 100% identical...

And you obviously loved GC...

I did not...I quit after 3 weeks...because was boring as heck...nothing to look forward to...
    was basically acclaim 2.5...

on another note nice song!!

so yes you might dislike Redfox ethics....but they are professional...

And they obviously care about their money...so they care about the community...

You just can't please all

OnenaHGvvellCSoG likes this.
  6. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Thats true... sadly they dont know much how to attract new players... but what the heck, who knows how to attract new ppl? All these lil *** shits these days only like LoL and CSGO... they dont play real games like we do... ghis game was made for older ppl like us, not for the kids growing up these days tbh... its not their style, its too hard for them to play this :D

Lets just hope they keep making money so we still can play a game that we like xD

KaMiguel likes this.
  7. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

Yup.

8. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

9. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

@all being transparent isn't easy. As such, let's wait until the next patch.

10. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

I can't say I didn't love GC, because it was the second best publisher for me, after Acclaim. Or, rather, the best, since Acclaim is just for sentimental stuff.

Of course, they aren't 100% identical - we got more p2w version than KR is. Still, they have way less stuff to change than GC had to.

I still can't understand why are you talking about them as professional - I don't see any professionalism in their job so far. Unless you understand professional as a part of being someone's profession. Their job is to take care of the server, and I don't see any care lately. Unless you treat their monthly maintenance as something good - and lately, it was only to add another cash milking Crimson Treasure to IM.

11. hayeuanh

hayeuanh Member

what?....
    Raw materials are sold publicly in the store. Lol is so Pay to win, the poor will not have a strong chance. abusive, abusive .....: ((

12. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I posted 1 of the definition of professionalism above....
    Fact is you just don't like Redfox...

Also I feel the need to remind you...
    Game runs on MONEY....
    without MONEY=NO GAME...

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  13. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

wrong...

I see you want them to give you wrong info....

they give your friend correct info and you cry saying it wrong....

fact is dex does not give you crit...

it give phys/ck dodge and attack rating(hit rate)....

that is all it does...
    since their it gives attack rating was not enough...I just finished it for them...
    So their answer was lazy but correct....

again if you friend took 5 minutes to search in forum...or ask in forum...they would know....
    Instead of wasting time support can use on update, bugs, or actual problems lol..

14. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

is there a proof to that statement?

because as far as the developer and publisher confirmed...it gives 0

I am more inclined to believe their patch notes....because they patch the game...

So I guess this is a case of knowing more than Dev/Publisher...

15. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

16. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well there you go...you can use search

And I suppose, I am the one who listened to others instead of Redfox...

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/build.27920/#post-223322

and there was also this post from a while back....from GM..

So yeah the official stance is in link you posted....

17. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

The link was provided by Yasumori ealier but his whole posts was removed by RedFox for some reason. Anyways i think you should learn something from this whole discusion with him and Junky.

Yasumori likes this.
  18. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

learn what?
    to dislike redfox?
    that it takes 5 secs to find info from link in forum search?
    that I am only human and can make mistakes too, just like Redfox can? If it's this thank you, you reminded me there was crit information posted that thread.
    But from other threads...it has been said to be negligible...so I forgot it..

Personally I think you and all the quick to doom and look for fault.... should learn patience and that Redfox is only a human company...no one is perfect....
    and for trivial information...there is a game guide section...and forum search...(which I need to also learn to pay attention to more...)

19. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Ppl saying the rates are bad need to learn a thing or two about this game lol...

I can say this 100% sure coz i have been there: hg5 char with clean hg5 set, bof, mkc and inner pants, kl lv4 deco or assassin/xmas deco, hg+11 weap can farm about 500kk per 10h in kl or in cc.
    Only advantage of cc is getting the money without needing to sell anything to players. As u get this money and invest it in gear, u start farming more in less time and it just snowballs. U just get more and more in less time...

I wont even say how much i can farm in a x3 event now in few hours coz ppl will say its BS... they never belive me till i show them...

Yes it took me 6 months playing this game without seeing the sunlight (who knows me knows thats true LOL)... but it was my choice... not many have the luck of being able to do that, even less have the balls for it... u either do that or u pay for it. Both ways will make RF earn money. U always have to buy CC from other players. If 9d stops making money this game is dead. Its an old game. Its all about the money from now on.

Stop crying on forum about rates and pay to win blablabla and start farming instead. U might not get it when it gets out, but ppl will eventually start selling it after 1 or 2 days thats for sure...

Btw RF, make illusive branch cheap pls... LOL

N0LYF3 and Sirme like this.
  20. ElVerga

ElVerga New Member

Summer event is going to be about farm gsc and god set ??