portala dungeon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sansar01, May 17, 2018.

1. sansar01

sansar01 New Member

I want proper information related to this dungeon How does the item fall?
    We could not find anything red and green many times we entered.
    two or three vieatnam players are constantly opening these boxes.
    This leaves the wrong question mark in our minds.
    these are like GM's friends giving them information or items.
    The tao server has been opened to make the players of vieatnams happy.
    I am tired of seeing two or three vieatnams every morning and evening by +15 dresses +15 weapons.
    I want detailed and visual information on portala dueangon.

9DGamer likes this.
  2. skeedish

skeedish Member

Viet players are born stronger than anyone else in 9D since the early days, u must accept this fact before u proceed reading further :D
    There's no point in struggle.
    If i were u, i would learn viet language and join them, learn from them, and kill my own breed to survive, gain their trust, get powered up & live with them.
    There's no other solution :p

3. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

Try searching on youtube. I'm pretty sure someone posted it.

4. kille333

kille333 Member

potala is not for the weak. so let's go learn how to do it to be really strong. dont cry!!!

5. 9DGamer

9DGamer New Member

Lol That is like saying "Fake it Till you make it"

6. 9DGamer

9DGamer New Member

Go check youtube... There should be some helpful players showing you how to do it, and it's not Viet players for sure. Lol

7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Well, this guide for me is very depressing to make. As warrior after you tank everything and do the dungeouns alone this potala is more for chi kung roles. Warriors are useless, good to tank bosses, but when minibosses spawn, chi kung role came to saving. For this dungeoun you need a good HI 10-12 party with nukers and hybrids (chi kung build). Most of mobs are for chi kung roles.

First time in potala when I was low as level :

8. skeedish

skeedish Member

i would say nukers have been too sucks in pve for all it's lifespan. Warriors have always benefit ks all maps bosses gaining drops, gears, and fastest to level up till such late game. Isn't it too late to bloom for just in 1 dungeon? Lolz.

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Warriors were design to be tankers, nukers are more for pvp role. Potala dungeoun disorients a lot. When I enter with other players for the first time that plays warriors role the reaction is :

- .... is this ?
    - I grind to HI11/239 and I can't tank in this dungeoun ?
    - I am very disappointed.
    -There is no logic in this.

And for red pass... You need a lot of items and a party that has good gear and items, if not you are toast.

naytun and poorman like this.
  10. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA learn vietnamese just to play 9D, lmfao. No, just need to find a cafe to play the game 24/7 and live in the game and also share the account with 5-10 other people

11. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

If a dungeon or boss is only suited for one type of role, then you know it’s bad and they messed up. But CK/Nuker were always stronger in dungeons. Only field bosses that did paralize gave CK trouble. Maybe they should work on fixing this issue before releasing any new content. Which I doubt they will fix. They’ll be like, “oh it’s just meant to be like that bs bs bs bs”

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

This is the main issue with this dungeon... it is for chi kung roles (mainly nuker or hybrid chi kung build). A chi kung can do the dungeon alone, don't need the party to do it, but a warrior can't even tank the mobs.

Also before SRS update, it is well known that players switch to chi kung role to level in potala after HI level. If you look on ranking the first that reach 240 were all chi kung role (mainly hybrids) which poses a question mark and show this is not fair for warrior role.This dungeon is unbalanced and this should be changed.

And btw, don't call the players noobs, everyone has the right to an opinion, even you agree or not. Everything has two sides, and what is good for you could be bad for me, same for you.

naytun, poorman and DarkWithHeart like this.
  13. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

In what Kdrama you saw that ?

Viets players for a reason move to this servers. Many of them pretend they play on 9d Korea so why not stick there and play there since 9d Korea is more advance tha 9d western version ?

Anyone in gaming industry knows that asian players farms items and sell for money to western players. It is a well known fact and nobody denies it. Also, it is well know that in 9d they powerlevel, farm & sell items for cash and grief others players resulting in degrade the game experience for users.

Now, the asian and western culture is different in many ways, if you follow and study the bahavior of an asian player you will notice the following :
    - they stay in their gang ;
    -they powerlevel themselves;
    -they share accounts;
    -they share items and they don't report if they are stole cause accounts are already shared ;
    - they are log 24/24 ;
    -if you go to the farming spot to get items you get pk and gang cause you you take their income source ;
    - they show ostility and toxic bahavior due the others players that are not speaking viet language;

- if you look who sells top items you see they are all viets, because of the above... and yes, they sell on real money too;
    - they have a fixation on brands also ( many of their characters are bame after famous Europe brands like clothes, cars & so on cause they never got those... ).

Forgot to say... they pose as rich people. Really ? Look at vietnam economy, see that hey don't have middle class, also the ones that are in US how rich they could be ? Most of them have small shops or work for others. You see a bilionar playing 9d ? Less than a whole band of viets bilionars... Yes, on kdrama and manga maybe...

Back to real life, all I wish is to enjoy the game and those players not to interfere in my playing way ...
    And yes, I meet also some nice viets players that they grow in other culture, but those are 1%.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  14. skeedish

skeedish Member

oic. Thanks for sharing. now then i know wat's happening and it make sense lol. That acc sharing is really a powerful business.. omg

15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

The business itself is to sell items on real money, we all know it ....

16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Sorry I never heard about you, what is your league name and your warrior name?. Post a video in red pass with your warrior tanking the mobs and the boss (as I said we tank the boss if a chi kung gets it) if you have a so mighty warrior that nobody heard off ...

Can you do alone potala with your warrior ? A chi kung role can do it. So show me in red pass how you do it with your warrior to be enlightenment and amazed.

Everybody likes to give advices, but I don't see I single proof that you might actually can do what you say.
    It is very easy to say , get that, do that .... so let's see you in practice.... how you do it.
    The rest it is just a low show off...

An btw I will do a lot more about potala subject, so wait and see...

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  17. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

If you're so concered with real money trading, why do you put the blame on "viets"? Isn't it the "westerners" that is the real issue here? They are the ones who is making the market here. No demand =! no market, high demand == big market. Simple bussnies.

I'm in no wy implying itäs the right thing to do since it's against RF ToS.

But putting blame on "viets" for the problem is just wrong. And don't comb all of ASIA and put viets as the representative of the whole continent.

Perfection likes this.
  18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Lol... Europe can't even finish purple with his hybrid not to mention red. The only one that is good from there is Malware/Crimson, that can finish potala and has knowledge over that. Malware play since Bardo time and is a strong player.

This confirms what I said, no warrior can finish alone, that is a fact.

19. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Discussion started from op post. What happens on tao happens on yin. These are western servers not asian ones, yet there is a large phenomenon regarding accesing high game resources in game play unless you pay for them. Let's see some facts :

-those who sell the most valuable items in game are the viets;
    -if you acess the resource and try farm it you get pk all over again (grief) till you quit, by the same ones that sells; there are many post on forum regarding the grief and many complaints on support;
    -on yin only a viet hero league wins the war (it is over 1 year now ), the TGW title is sold; the others can't acess coc resource;
    - all prices are set in $ ;
    - after new SRS update was implemented the players got the level, but not the resource/items. The battle for resource/items with those players is on and is started to become messy.

I have nothing against asian culture and viets players that plays correct the game, as I said I knew quite a few nice ones that plays this game legit and help others. I travel a lot in Asian countries and I know a lot about the culture & habits. I stand against the people that prevent others to acces the game resource because they get real money from that.

naytun, poorman and DarkWithHeart like this.
  20. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Wasn't he hybrid at first ? Maybe change role. Atm all dungeons in 9d can be tanked solo (after you pass certain level). Warriors can tank all mobs & bosses in dugeouns. I also tank solo with my healer. The main issue with potala is that as a warrior can't tank the mobs/ miniboss. I don't understand the logic in this since warriors are design as tankers.

Also, the team concept was destroy after new party concept was implement. In the past we made great share parties cause give you boost (exp also) but now players plays solo the game. Warriors has healers from a second account and stay in party 'afk' with them for dmg/hp buffs. Now healers tanks also. I miss the time when they really heal the party. Since I started re-play the game here I never saw a single authentic healer to heal his party at griding or in dungeons.