I forgot everything + this version seems "new" ......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asuraghost, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Asuraghost

Asuraghost New Member

Hi fellow Daoists,

after a short 3-4 year break i decided to take a peek at my old wuxia game again - just to find a closing notice at the gamescampus site ... not too sad about that honestly as they seemed to have closed their Yin server quite a while ago and so all my remnants of years were gone anyhow :p

After finding this place it was a nice surprise to me that there still seems to exist an active community and so I decided to download and give it a try again. The funny part was, that after logging i realized that i had forgotten even the most basic of basics ... talking about how to walk around or activate lf o_O
    Also it seemed to me that this current version is quite different to the things that I actually still remembered, could it be that its actually the long rumored korean version that made its way into the western sphere?
    Are there updated (and reasonable) guides to builds and stuff under this new system?
    How strong (weak) are hybrids and healers these days?
    And are there still any people active that used to play Bardo/Asura/Yin (perhaps remembering the likes of OldOrm or Dark Doctor)?
    Thx in advance ^^

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  2. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Hello and welcome back :D

I suggest you to have a look at the game guides:
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/game-guides-index.99/
    Some of those guides are not up-to-date, but Neo will try his best to update them in the future ;)

As you have noticed, this version is different from the others, therefore most of us need to learn some new stuff, just like you.
    However, answering to your question, this isn't KR version. Apparently, it's a test version for KR. Nevertheless, it has some content that we've never seen before.

Unfortunately, there is some content missing; some bugs and exploits also need to be addressed; and the IM is probably the most P2W of all time :(

Anyways, I hope you at least give it a try to see if you like it or not.
    GL :)

3. Barbaric

Barbaric New Member

Bro i kind of love you right now i was dying for this lol needed the guide all new to me again