RedFox and Support Tickets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wowzors77, Mar 13, 2016.

1. wowzors77

wowzors77 Member

So i made two tickets for two different issues. Apparently they think its ok to go in and just simply delete one ticket and not even bother responding to the other. Is this how this company is gonna treat paying customers?

2. fawhash

fawhash Member

Probably, if what you say is true, they are thinking of themselves as the rescuers of this game for which the old players should grateful be to them. Their business acumen isn't that strong. This applies IF what you said is true.

3. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Yes RF think they are Boss,no need to fix bugs,answer tickets,communicate with players,look at suggestions,bann exploiters and abusers.No need to since they think they picked up the game when GC was gone so they are boss.Even tho i cant point out 1 good thing RF did in 9D but they are BOSS.

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Such boss, they still have exploits that even play9d patched.

Zukee likes this.
  5. ForestWolf

ForestWolf Member

Im sure they didnt relete your ticket, you simply need to select a different view - closed & resolved. There you will find an answer.

6. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Strange, I've send 2 tickets so far with exploits I've found and both got fixed and resolved in a matter of 3 days. Maybe you need to be more concrete in what are you typing there? Or maybe some of the bugs/exploit need more time to fix (JW special patches)? I can imagine how they mail box looks like, I was supporting few online games before. You have 300 mail of trash and 2 witch is not really explained (or translated by Google) mails that means something - per day. Go figure.

7. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

if you are a paying customer, you deserve it.

8. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

I send ticket about 1 ticket per 1 day :) more issue i wanna report :)

9. Marden

Marden New Member

happened to me too

10. Naruto1989

Naruto1989 Member

I submitted a couple of support tickets for issues I was having and just received generic responses that were no help at all. By that stage I'd had enough and left the game never to return. What a disappointment 9 Dragons Awakens is, Red Fox you might as well give up now.

11. Tengen

Tengen New Member

Try checking your email guys. I had the same thing happen to me, but what happened was that when they reply with an answer, the system closes the ticket. You should have gotten an email notification with the ticket number that you can open and reply to which will reopen the ticket if your issue hasn't been solved yet.

12. wowzors77

wowzors77 Member

What about them not answering a ticket and also removing one of my post in Bug reports related to the ticket? its like they wanna avoid what is clearly a bug. if they are unsure then tell me ur gonna look into it. By the way my post was about Vagabonds not having any quests in either side maps, only in Hefei. Now if this is intended in this version then state that and move on. Dont ignore my ticket and then also delete my Bug report on the forums.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  13. wowzors77

wowzors77 Member

So they responded to my ticket after making this other post but it seems they are either misunderstanding what im asking or im misunderstanding what they are saying. They said "It is not possible to obtain quests based on clan here in this version." but thats not what i was asking im wondering why my character who has not selected a role has no quests anywhere besides hefei.

14. Blitzcronk

I had the same problem. I think I fixed my problem by completing a quest after that, everything appeared.

15. wowzors77

wowzors77 Member

ive done all the quests in hefei that i can still no other quests have appeared in any map.
    and what im saying here is im a vagabond by choice i dont wanna pick a role but the other quests should still be available.

16. Dean31

Dean31 Member

what quests do you have open? try quitting a useless quest that you have in progress and see if new quests appear, that happened to me a few times also

17. Blitzcronk

I don't think I quit any quests and I didn't do any quests in Hefei. I think I did one of the RTE's in clan base and they reappeared.

18. Redmi433

Redmi433 New Member

With Venus in the staff, did you expect anything better than favouritism ? She is famous for that.

19. wowzors77

wowzors77 Member

if i did one of the RTE's in clan base wouldnt it cause me to join a clan?

20. Blitzcronk

There are a number of RTE's you can do which will not force you to join a clan. If you are unsure, read the description of the quests.

21. Darkfiregoth

Darkfiregoth Member

There are a lot of quests since even Acclaim that do not show up until you pick a clan. Vagabonds not only have to deal with no skills, no adv LF but also a lack of quests.

This game is gunna **** if you go vagabond.