Suggestion to make xp back to x6 permanently

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AonGenesis, Feb 28, 2018.

1. AonGenesis

AonGenesis Member

Hi RedFox Comunity!

i was just wondering if u could bring back the X6 xp?permanently so that we you can increase the players of twelve sky classic, as we all know that the game is almost dead because of no players almost in 2 faction which are jinong and fujin, i hope u can see this and evaluate the situation thank you so much!

#please dont hate me

2. donchaliar

donchaliar Member

Well they should put it in and increase the drop rate for atleast x4 :) so players will come back cause everyday not more than 100 are online in this game or maybe lower than 50

AonGenesis likes this.
  3. AonGenesis

AonGenesis Member

yeah if they really care about the game this might be the first step to bringing back or attract other players,..then make events they will surely get back the crowed,..if only they care,..if not its okay ,..just a piece of advice to them,..

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  4. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

No.

Musuyajin likes this.
  5. AonGenesis

AonGenesis Member

why sir Flesh why? hehehe:):):)

6. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

It defeats the purpose of the server.

7. AonGenesis

AonGenesis Member

okay sir i respect your opinion,..

8. SolusPrime

SolusPrime New Member

Game is already quite easy, economy blows but increasing exp isnt going to help, been playing a week or so, and only after work fora few hrs, already m33, trying to buy and sell stuff though...forget about it.

9. Musuyajin

Musuyajin New Member

Agreed.

Give too much to the players, and they will now take this as normal step; take the situation for granted, and the current stats will become ''normal'' to the player. There is no point to play a MMORPG such as twelvesky2, so highly based on Levels and farming, if everything becomes so easy it becomes unrewarding.

The best Twelve sky server that ever been, had the normal 100% XP rate, Drop rate, and Max level M33 for quite a good while. Now this server goes off 300% often and goes higher in SOS maps and what not. Now players come and expect 600% XP to be set as standard.

RedFox has been too generous with you guys to begin with; they spoiled and ruined you guys.

10. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

If there was a significant influx of players they might do it for a little while just to promote the growth of those new players. But with no new players coming in ...... It's pretty much pointless to do. The ones that stayed are pretty much all G8 I would guess.

Also grinding is easy with the auto hunt feature. Any time I feel like logging in the game just to mess around and farm with a low level character I merely set it to auto hunt and go back to netflix. lol. I don't even pay for premium anymore I just use the free maps. It may take a while that way but reasonably I don't need any kind of major boost to grind in this game.

If they took away the auto hunt feature I would feel differently about it. Fortunately they just won't do that. I'm glad because I really don't miss the days I would spend around 12 soul sucking hours grinding each day an exp event was ongoing, Honestly I would be angry if a large crop of noobs who never played before showed up and were given permanent 6 x when I can remember what it was like when I played on AGE servers and you had to hold a finger down on the aoe button while pilling with a couple others. We didn't have an in game auto pill feature nor did we have auto hunt.

So I'm going to say no don't make it permanent. Make it a once every month or two thing maybe and have it on for like a week at a time. Not something that goes on for months before ending. And do something about the dying population of this server first. If the population grows significantly you can expect players like myself to return full time. Until then you're just fooling yourself thinking 6 x will breath life back into this game.