Rant Again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SPTheWorld, Feb 22, 2018.

1. SPTheWorld

SPTheWorld Member

Why do I freaking Wild Tower and Golden Coin plates from SRS and SSRS mobs, when I should be getting more of Rising Sun Plates and Talisman.....wth?

2. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Because You only need a few of them [compared to the number of other items] to make BBoE. But You need stacks Plates of Wild Tower/Silver Coins to make Black Iron/Blood Gold Trinkets.

So:

Bloody Marble [=stacks of Icy Drops] ---> BBoE [=a stack or two of SRS/LD drops]----> Blue Banner [=a few of SrS/ Tiber drops]

Black /Blood Trinkets [=stacks of Plates of Wild Tower/Silver Coins and other drops] ---->Conqueror`s Trinket [=a stack or two] --->Double Banner [=a few of SrS/ Tiber drops]

3. SPTheWorld

SPTheWorld Member

lol what? no, you only need like 10 of those each to make Black Iron/Blood Gold trinket. But anyway,
    It would have been fine, if they were 100 % success rate but I am sure you didnt take into consideration fail rate...

4. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Not 10 each to make, but 10 to one try.
    It`s not 100% sucess, why You think it is?
    In my experience, each step of crafting banners is like 30 % sucess with full Loyalty [1000/1000].

So for example You need 6xConqueror`s Trinkets to make Double Banner with big probably [it is 3 attempts].
    To make 6x Conqueror`s You need 18xBlack and 18xBlood Trinkets. And 3 attemps for each one Trinket.
    So do the maths how many Plates and, which is more importand, how many A piece of steel You need, and how to build 3x NPC`s Loyalty 1000/1000.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  5. SPTheWorld

SPTheWorld Member

Yeah, I understand, but still, you can get those plates easily from GCM, lol