Red Headed Step Child

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chessnotcheckers, Feb 2, 2018.

?

Would you come back if updates, events, and new items started appearing?

1. Heckin Yes

87.5%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

12.5%
  4. Heckin No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chessnotcheckers

Chessnotcheckers Member

Hello RedFox, GM's, and CM's,

While there are multiple reasons I could express my discontent with the way TS2 has been managed I know the full blame cannot be put on just you. I would however like to ask that instead of throwing a community aside and not caring about them that you would at least attempt to listen to the players. I know you guys are busy but months at a time with no updates, no new events, and barely any GM or CM commenting in the forums has pushed the community to the point where it's fix it or lose the players. Most of whom have already quit. I enjoy the game and will keep playing until it is completely dead but you guys have to show some sort of responsibility for a game you manage. I can't express how disappointing it is to see the game going down hill on another server. LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYER COMMUNITY! You guys have dropped the ball and it's disrespectful for the players who still want to play the game.

I know this will bring comments saying I'm beating a dead horse or give up trying. If you are going to be that guy or girl don't bother commenting. Just move on. If I give up on trying to bring some attention to it then I may as well quit which, I don't plan on doing until the game is shut down for good. Maybe calling on RedFox staff, GMs, and CMs in a less disrespectful way will finally get it through their heads they need to take responsibility for treating TS2's community like red headed step children.. No offense to any red headed step children that play this game, you already know what I mean.

Take some responsibility RedFox and treat your players with the respect they deserve. Also, tell SGData to un-ass their heads and give us some content.

Fleshmonkey likes this.
  2. xNo15x

xNo15x New Member

Give up trying you're just beating a dead horse.

PeaceMAN and Chessnotcheckers like this.
  3. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Its not that they dont care.. its their job its that they dont have the knowledge to accomplish what you request. They have to wait on someone else for fixes or updates.. and have even less knowledge of 12sky2.. its difficult to run events if you have never played the game as a player.

Respect they deserve? If you ever spent time as an admin for any online game you would understand why I think that is ridiculous. At most you spend money on an online game, no where in ToS or in the process of purchasing RP does it state that your also buying respect.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    Chessnotcheckers likes this.
  4. Chessnotcheckers

Chessnotcheckers Member

That probably could have been worded better. I have been admin before and was always held to a standard of showing a certain level of respect to players. Being interactive with the community, trying to figure out what players want, and actually playing the game to make sure I knew what I was doing. I'm not talking about the admins should be bowing down to the players but they have to give us some kind of information at what's going on. Hell the Thanksgiving Buff is still in game.

5. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

they can't give you what they don't have is my point... most game publishing companies don't interact with their players except forums, i don't know why but they consider it a bad thing to be in game with the players thats where the inexperience comes into play. Thats why these companies fail to keep games like 12sky2 open for long periods of time. I worked for blizzard on wow till i got fired lol ... but they are still going strong because of their interaction with the players, In and out of the game. 12sky2 would only benefit from this method of managing an MMO, but like aeria and hungames you are just beating a dead horse. Here is another point, when they found out about the money bug they should have shut down the server immediately and did a week roll back.. As an admin you want to avoid roll backs by any means possible but in that situation it should have been done. I personally would still be here if they did.

6. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

:D