what do y'all think about the Aziz situation

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SoarRF, Jan 15, 2018.

?

are traps ***

Poll closed Jan 22, 2018.
  1. yes / aziz is guilty

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. no / both are responsible

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. eh / the whites are at it again

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

ok i have been edumacated

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    tamirtov, Castries and HumoLoco like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Who's aziz again?

Aziz da lust cuz he's ******* india and also idiot 10x than @TheImmortalSea's iq .

Also that ***** hoe was trying to frame Aziz as a sexual assault to make money for herself cuz this is america.

da ***** hoe had sex with aziz for 10 min and then framed him for rape her.

obv ****** false accusation of misconduct if you look at that hoe had enjoyed the 10 minute of sex with him.

Yukoto likes this.
  3. NebuKiniza

NebuKiniza Clean Up Crew

Who?

4. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

There's no reason to question her story. In her statement she said that seeing Aziz with the MeToo pin infuriated her and made her realize that she should share her experience with Aziz. Seeing as she chose to remain anonymous, she's not trying to gain anything from this. All she wants is for Aziz to realize that his behavior isn't okay and that advocating for the MeToo movement is hypocritical given his actions (which took place only a few weeks prior to the GG). She's warning other as well.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    tamirtov, SoarRF, Meggi and 1 other person like this.
  5. Charlotte

Charlotte Member

Is there any reason to not believe her yet?

6. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

Not really, he didn't share his side of things. The only thing he really seemed to disagree with her on is the consent bit. But I was saying I can understand why he wouldn't want to be painted as someone who used his position to shut someone up as a supporter. But he passively made it sound like she woke up the next morning and changed her mind ("upon further reflection, she felt uncomfortable").

He clearly denied the sexual assault accusation as well. I think people who read his statement as admitting he was in the wrong need to re-read. I know I'm not the only person who took it that way bc several articles say the same thing.

Also before the #MeToo mob attacks me, like I said it was obvious - TO ME, where that was going. I didn't say "the ***** should've known!". Literally a few lines in I could tell he was going to a one night stand and she (thought) she was going to meet a fictional persona from a TV series. wHaT cOulD gO wRoNg

And as for the writing, basically this. No one is dismissing the fact that his actions make him look like a real piece of ****. But the story is, or at least reads iffy.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/toLONI_withlove/status/952944145030701058

Also no one is answering my question about how that classifies as rape. Sexual assault AT BEST.

Castries and HumoLoco like this.
  7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

"
    In September of last year, I met a woman at a party. We exchanged numbers. We texted back and forth and eventually went on a date. We went out to dinner, and afterwards we ended up engaging in sexual activity, which by all indications was completely consensual.

The next day, I got a text from her saying that although “it may have seemed okay,” upon further reflection, she felt uncomfortable. It was true that everything did seem okay to me, so when I heard that it was not the case for her, I was surprised and concerned. I took her words to heart and responded privately after taking the time to process what she had said.

I continue to support the movement that is happening in our culture. It is necessary and long overdue."

Why are you concerned about the legal ramifications though. No one here works law enforcement so we wouldn't know what this case would be classified as.

tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

da bold sound like she got his sperm in her ugly ***** that's why it changed her **** attitude. it happened with my ***** old ex.

9. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

Because it wasn't and using terms like date rape in cases like that is dangerous but lemme leave it alone.

10. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

in 2018 we only having sex w security guards present

11. Castries

Castries Well-Known Member

bruh aziz sounded like he got his first nut or something ***** too aggressive

12. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

LOL fr.

tamirtov and Meggi like this.
  13. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

You're right. At the end of the day I guess the question is does coercion = rape. Was reading this earlier and agree with it.

BJJFromGJJ and Meggi like this.
  14. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

man just wanted to get his **** wet

tamirtov, Firezilla, ignori and 4 others like this.
  15. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

271115 likes this.
  16. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

I'm done LMFAO

BJJFromGJJ, Firezilla and Castries like this.