Ahri, do you even care?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zozohun, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

you arent very bright, are you?

2. itsfugea

itsfugea Member

Guys, all of you are replying personal ****, flaming zozo..
    he posted a thread with existing bugs and exploits, which are being used while you are wondering, how dafuq did this top player get ahead of me, how does he have 4kkk already.
    Stay on topic, and understand, even G1 solved these bugs, RF can't..

3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Both suspicious woman and scout yu often teleport when you hit them. It isn't a bug.

4. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

Look here Ahri please:

Does any1 remember the old critical buff skill before (for warrior)? If not then i will explain you: All hits are critical hits for 30 seconds. This is NICE and OK. But the question is: was it abusable? Answer: Hell yeah! It is abusable JUST like the SF mastery here (for 360 mins), u will always crit on other players. Here i will show you 1 video where 2 of these warriors abusing that skill. They are DB lvls, I am HG 4 with all crit rate possible +im 12 epi which is alrdy 15% crit rate advantage.
    When you get a critical hit (in pvp) from others = your rage bar will increase, that shouldn't be "new" for those who have a little pvp knowledge. I reported 2 of these players, the whole forum laughed at me, but what was the conclusin? Both of them got banned because i was RIGHT!
    Check out how my rage bar is increasing:)
    IMPORTANT: If you smash some1 and it is a critical hit, it wont increase the rage bar! ONLY crit hits from active will increase it.

^ This was the PVP part, the PVE part is even worse! I had crit orns in weap and as u could see i didn't do cap dmg on moobs (65k). If i would abuse it also, i could just go for +25 str ornies, probably it would be cap dmg in PVE. Just imagine here how much does the "critical rate" worth! SF's who are abusing that skill, they don't need crit ornies in weap at all, they can just go for leech for example.
    Ahri, for you as a GM my ONLY suggestion would be to REMOVE all of the masteryes ASAP, so nobody can have that advantage in PVP or PVE. If you have any better suggestion then i am ALL ears.

ShaKira2008 and KProphetK like this.
  5. Marden

Marden New Member

This game/server/redfox has turned into ****. That's the only thing i can say

6. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

i need 9dragons version back to patch 01

7. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Nice post. Fix these exploits, damn !

8. JasonX

JasonX New Member

:)))) you should all realize that our dearest Zozo was one of the first persons who tried always to take advantage of all the bugs he would found. On all the versions of this game, official or private servers...he was present and used all his knowledge of bug abusing.
    Mastery bug, Quest bug, DMG, Duplicate bug, Skills No-cooldown, Increased time of buffs and heals ( 350 mins ), banners stacking, should i continue ? and now he got bored of this version so he shows them all to us....
    A little advice Ahri: when you want to check characters for any bug abuse....first start with Zozo's characters :))))

Szafka and itsthem like this.
  9. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

srs we do need a fix its really hard to Tank vn's doing this stuff hiting hermit warior 7k and cri 100% of the time some how??

10. ForestWolf

ForestWolf Member

Absolutely...some VNs (I wont call names here, but they are reported) are throwing on me 7-8k crits while passing by and I have some decent defence aswell crit rating. Im sure they stacked crit dmg buff, so not hard to reach that damage without any pills.

Appropriate steps for a publisher would be:

1. Ban the abusers / exploiters to show the community that such behaviour is not tolerated.
    2. Prioritise and adress the issues.
    3. Communicate the issues to the developer team and get fixes confirmed.
    4. Communicate the assumed fix dates to the players.
    5. Plan the patch rollout.

If the staff needs more tips on service management, just PM me, ill give you consulting hours for free just because I enjoy the game.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  11. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

^
    This! It's the first normal post with brain inside! About zozo... No comment...

12. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The abuse could easily be countered if the developers would just do something about client-sided verification.

13. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

After tomorrow maintenance, any users that tamper or modified their game client files will have to reinstall the game. If you suspect someone is using any of these exploits, please contact Customer Support right away so that we can thoroughly investigate.

Locking this thread now~

8291bola015, Blitzcronk and JasonX like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.