PvE Warrior: STR or Dex?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by TheSmug, Jan 1, 2018.

1. TheSmug

TheSmug New Member

I was looking for up to date PvE warrior guides and was wondering whether maxing STR was better or DEX?

I know a lot of the older guides recommended maxing STR and then DEX = +5 of your level's wep. But since you can craft the Statue weps for your role which is more than powerful enough till at least FC / CS+....I know the old concept build of warrior isn't really required / viable.

I have read somewhere that someone said they put 70 points into strength and just left it as that till after CS when weps around that level starts to get more powerful than the one you crafted via statues (maybe I'm wrong, not sure) and just adjust STR accordingly to match the stats requirements afterwards. For the rest of the levels after just putting 70 points in STR...you simply go 3 DEX 1 Con per level and just max that.

Is that actually correct or is that wrong? I'm not sure why but I have a feeling that DEX builds are for PvP whereas STR builds are for PvE? I don't really feel like i'm critting nor dodging much. I'm running out of VE after killing >10 mobs more than anything else to be honest. My hp is still at least over 80% and all lol.

I also take it that there is no point in leveling WIS since that provides nothing for warriors? But how about ESS?

Its just incase so I can recondition my points, Help please?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  2. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

I dont know you but I can vouch for P - He hasnt been playing and how I know this, I had his chars and I really didnt play them. I am the friend he asked to make the video for. So if and when you saw Mazzacre not Massacre running around that was me, trying to buy things for the account.

Yes he quit right after OBT only to come back and play 1-2 weeks in 2016 and made ]Prophet[, which was stolen by the old owner of KillerBite on Tao. Prophet didnt return again until Aug of last year and made that vid on Macabre, which I had lvled to CS++ at the time. A few weeks back, I quit and gave the account back to its owner. Which Prophet took the char from CS+ to HG+ lvls. I now play white side, dont care for black clans.

So he is not lieing and can be trusted with anything in game or RL.

I think you fell and bumped your head to think that what you say matters to anyone in game.

Anyways, if the man chooses to quit again and come back, so be it. Least he shows his love and passion for the game and his friends, by doing things for them, making vids to show things that others believe are one thing but are another. Hell Ive followed this mans discussions for 10 years in 9D and to be honest. His insight and dedication to the game and his friends is and will never be questionable to me and many others.

If it wasnt for His healer and CK Hyb in previous version most of the players here wouldnt have never tried to PvP with CK hybs or could KS bosses with a healer or Hyb!

Prophet may not be liked here by some, but there are more ppl in game that I have talked to about knowing him and everyone says that he is a "TRUE LEGEND" in 9Dragons. Hes changed the game for many of us. CK Hyb builds - PvE and PvP! Hes shown that any char in the right hands can do things we all thought for so long, couldnt!

I am happy the man is even here still. Dont be made cause the only thing you left in 9D was a stench smell of ******* and **** breath!

I applaud you P for even dealing with this fool!

3. antibosch-delete

antibosch-delete Member

upload_2018-1-6_20-0-49.png

Just in case if You want to see how the house look like.

Saiyanu and Stereotyped like this.
  4. Levison

Levison New Member

Goddamn, you guys derail a thread like you're paid to do it. Do you think you were all so toxic to begin with, or *after* you put money in a free game? Either way, answer the poor guy's original question.

Stereotyped and Perfection like this.