Warriors everywhere?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheSmug, Dec 30, 2017.

1. TheSmug

TheSmug New Member

Currently I'm a nuker but I see warriors everywhere and they always seem to kill things a lot faster than me even tho we start killing at the same time with similar gear?

Are nuker's just much slower in general when killing mobs? People say nukers are for PvP (from what i've read) and are much slower / worst for PvE? Is it better to just role Warrior if I'm mainly going for PvE (solo grinding / dungeoning) till end game? I know hybrids and healers are much better when it comes to solo'in but I want those clan weps....not generic gloves.

Do warriors just do more damage in general compared to nukers?

Thanks.

2. Dominatios

Dominatios Member

Nuker are good for PvP, they die really fast :D

3. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Well nukers can literaly delete ppl in pvp. But it takes too much gear to do that...

if u find someone stronger than u, nukers are the only role with a chance of fighting stronger ppl coz of their Evade shield+crit buff... if your opponent doesnt have crit shields up he will die quick and he cant attack u coz of evade shield...

PvP dmg nukers beat warriors easy... but warriors are alot better in pve... theres no comparison to a warrior in pve...

PvP is all about gear anyway.

High lvl nukers even grind melee coz its faster than using nukes to grind...

Its up to you if u gonna go the hard way or the easy way... go what u enjoy more... some ppl force themselves playing roles they dont like and they end up quitting... u will spend 100++ hours to get 1 lvl in high levels no matter what, so just go with what u like.

Also CK and physical damage both have very important roles in late game dungeons (potala)... its a really good thing to see developers thought about that so we will probably start seeing more variety of roles again (i hope...)

New items were added btw... like cooldown reduction, cast time reduction and attack speed... wich means later on, nukers will be spaming their nukes alot faster... so their dps will increase for sure and balance things a bit more.
    Ck users full ck ref +15 clothes with god of rain+god of wind+heavenly deco+heavenly bags can spam their nukes so fkin fast...
    i start having doubts if ck wont dominate everything again... coz attack speed gets kinda bugged and cooldown/cast reduction doesnt...

Game keeps changing... pick what u like man

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    Despised likes this.
  4. TheSmug

TheSmug New Member

Wow i see!

Thanks for the comprehensive reply! Really gave me an insight. I really appreciate that.

So at the end of the day, you can play a warrior on budget but you cant, if you want to succeed and be at the top with a nuker or else they are just mediocre / below average? Kinda sounded like what you were trying to say.

Obviously since its my first character since redfox released, I no long have my ultra high level warrior back in GC days haha. So its probably wiser to start off with a warrior then once I've farmed enough etc. Then go back to the nuker with gear.

Is that a good idea cause what you highlight as being the ideal nuker with gear is VERY expensive haha.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  5. Kacuak

Kacuak New Member