Event: Christmas 2017

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Namiko6

Namiko6 Member

No Santa presents. I mean from boxes like 300 and more

2. Retribution

Retribution New Member

Thei Need another Maintenance to fix the maintenance ;)

Namiko6 likes this.
  3. raizafaisal

raizafaisal Member

12976446_1541093316192965_1820326856_n.jpg
    nine dragon? or nine worm? ZZZzzz

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  4. raizafaisal

raizafaisal Member

any 1 know gm in real life?... i want kiss gm... 4.jpg

5. raizafaisal

raizafaisal Member

btw i open stack b and no got a rank ....
    12814684_1025418530851321_7287337476143441472_n.jpg

ZyxxeZ likes this.
  6. ZyxxeZ

ZyxxeZ New Member

Same here, open 2 B stacks, not even single A, this is hilarious.

7. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

that probably was the same before...

i open 700 B before no A...after that i get 6 A from like 40 B

what i want to know are the current rates, heffei boxes cot 10 times more now
    and ppl say EVENT DEAD!!

i suggest u dont open any box B just in case they do another patch, or at least keep boxes A u have until later
    just stack up on Box B and w8 a bit

8. raizafaisal

raizafaisal Member

you must buy cc and make lucy box use star :DD mybe after tht you will got

Perfection likes this.
  9. dragonicz

dragonicz New Member

aint no such thing as box patch .... they simple change the percentage of obtaining a box and do restart to take effect simple as that

10. raizafaisal

raizafaisal Member

btw. from i start game till now. i still got bug skill after die. and bug cant delete quest item... tht was few year not yet fix hehehe

11. koleda

koleda New Member

LOL GMMMMMMMMMMMM WAKE UP 5 Staks B 0 A BOX are you kidding me

12. Namiko6

Namiko6 Member

I'll never buying cc for this boxes, but someone said he buyed and nothing. So ... the facts are this. BUG in the RF system!

13. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

has any1 got A yet?

14. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

Re-Maintenance GM,..and back to 1st rate for Boxes,..it will be Fun :cool:

Listed likes this.
  15. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Oh for the love of, GM, fix the nerf!

Listed likes this.
  16. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

give me a sec, i open like 2k B and got 60 A before...

5x255 B = 14 A, assuming this is average

was
    8x255 B = 60 A, assuming that was average

2,8 A / stack of B instead of 7,5 A/ stack...
    things got a lot worse, im sure the 99% of ppl, that got no S boxes are all hyped about this...

17. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

I also want to complain about the drop rate of Rank A box and chances of getting Santa’s gift box is now impossible by the chance of 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000001% probability. But since everyone is already talking about it, and I don’t know what to talk more. But still want to post here something. So, I will share something which might be useful to you.

That is how to make Samousa - local south east asian Indian traditional snack!

Samosa, a crispy and spicy deep fried snack that has an crisp and flaky outer layer made of maida and rich filling of mashed potato, peas and spices is a popular street food of India. It’s a favorite snack among people of all ages and generally served with masala tea and tamarind chutney as afternoon snack. The main thing about this snack is it can be prepared with one’s liking of perfect not too hot, tangy and spicy taste. Follow our step by step photo recipe to make this snack at home and don’t forget to read tips about double frying samosa (when making it for guests in advance).

[​IMG]

Preparation Time: 15 minutes
    Cooking Time: 35 minutes
    Serves: 12 pieces
    Cooking Measurements
    Samosa Recipe In Hindi (हिन्दी में पढ़े)

Ingredients For Outer Crisp Cover:
    1½ cups Maida Flour
    1 teaspoon Carom Seeds (ajwain)
    3 tablespoons Ghee/Oil
    Salt to taste
    Ingredients For Stuffing:
    3 medium Potatoes
    1/2 cup Green Peas (mutter)
    1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds (jeera)
    1 tablespoon Green Chilli-Ginger Paste
    1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder (lal mirch)
    1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
    1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
    1 teaspoon Dry Mango Powder (aamchur)/ Lemon Juice
    1 teaspoon Fennel Seeds Powder (saunf powder)
    5-6 Mint Leaves, chopped, optional
    2 tablespoons finely chopped Coriander Leaves
    Salt to taste
    2 tablespoons + for deep frying Oil

Note:
    You can use either fresh green peas or frozen green peas or dry peas according to the availability. If you are using frozen green peas, no need to boil them. If you are using fresh green peas, boil or steam them with potatoes. If you are using dry peas, soak them for 5-6 hours in water and then boil them.
    Directions:

1. [​IMG]
      Boil green peas and potatoes in salted water in a pressure cooker until soft. After boiling, transfer them to a colander to remove excess water. Peel the potatoes and lightly mash them or finely chop them.

2. [​IMG]
      While potatoes are boiling, let’s make a dough for crispy outer layer. Take maida, carom seeds, 3 tablespoons ghee (or oil) and salt in a wide mouthed bowl.

3. [​IMG]
      Mix all the ingredients properly with hand. You will notice the mixture will turn crumbly after mixing. Now, add water in multiple small quantities and knead firm dough (harder than paratha dough). Cover it with wet muslin cloth/any cloth and let it set for 15-20 minutes.

4. [​IMG]
      When the dough is setting, let’s start to make stuffing for samosa. Heat 2 tablespoons cooking oil in kadai over medium flame. Add cumin seeds and green-chilli-ginger paste. Stir and cook for a minute.

1. [​IMG]
        Add boiled green peas and stir-fry for a minute. Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, dry mango powder and fennel seeds powder.

2. [​IMG]
        Stir fry for a minute.

3. [​IMG]
        Add chopped/mashed potato and salt (add salt only if you have not added while boiling potatoes or taste the potato and then add according it).

4. [​IMG]
        Mix them properly and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add coriander leaves, mint leaves and mix well.

5. [​IMG]
        Turn off the flame and transfer stuffing mixture to a bowl. Let it cool for a while at room temperature.

6. [​IMG]
        After 15-20 minutes, remove the wet cloth and knead the dough again until smooth. Divide it into 6 small portions and make round shaped balls from it.

7. [​IMG]
        Take one dough ball and press it between your palms to flatten it a little. Put it over rolling board and roll it out into round shaped puri having approx 5-6 inch diameter. Cut it into two semi-circles.

8. [​IMG]
        Spread water with the wet finger or a brush on the cut side edge (straight side – as shown in photo) to moisten the surface.

9. [​IMG]
        Take one semi-circle and give it a shape of cone by folding it from both sides (overlapping one side over another) and pressing them to seal the sides.

10. [​IMG]
        Put one mutter (pea) at the bottom of the cone to keep its shape.

11. [​IMG]
        Put 2-3 tablespoons filling in the cone. Do not over fill the stuffing otherwise, you will not be able to seal the edges properly in next step.

12. [​IMG]
        Wet the edges with moist finger or a brush and press it tightly with your thumb and index finger to seal them. Make all remaining samosas in same way.

13. [​IMG]
        For deep frying, heat oil in a heavy based kadai (pan) over medium flame. When oil is medium hot, add 2-3 samosa (depending on the size of a pan) in it and reduce flame to low. Do not over crowd the oil to cook them evenly.

14. [​IMG]
        If you want to prepare them in advance for guest then remove the samosa when they start to turn light brown and deep fry them again at the time of serving. Skip this step if you do not want to double-fry (two times frying) the samosa.

15. [​IMG]
        Deep fry them on low to medium flame until they turn golden brown. Transfer fried samosas to a plate and serve with green chutney and tomato ketchup.

Tips and Variations:
        • Use samosa maker to give a proper triangle shape.
        • Do not deep fry the samosa over very high flame. Fry them over medium-low flame.
        • If you want to make the samosa in advance(3-4 hours ahead) for guests, then double fry them (two times deep frying) -1.deep fry them until light brown as shown in the step-18 and then remove from oil 2.deep fry them again at the time of serving.
        • To make the punjabi samosa, add chopped onion and paneer while making the stuffing.
        • To make the samosa chaat, serve samosa with ragda(or chhole), curd, green chutney, date-tamarind chutney, chopped onion and sev.
        Taste: Crispy and spicy
        Serving Ideas: Samosa can be served with tempting mint chutney or green chutney or tamarind chutney (khajoor (dates) chutney) or tomato ketchup. Garnish it with chopped onion, green chutney, khajoor chutney, sev and curd and serve as a samosa chaat.

Well done, now, you got your samosa! Eat it and enjoy the game!

18. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

I don’t give a ** about that event, since I don’t fking care for the fking tiny prize. And just for your fking info, I don’t fking know how or what the ** Samosa is until I copy and paste it here for fking idiots who doesn’t know what trolling is to get aware of it.

19. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

ex u dumb scrub, u polluting the forum pages whit ur stupid SPAM

go back and delete, post a link about it instead

20. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

xD Hehehehe... NO, I won't delete my post! And you want link? Well, I already deleted all those links you want, bruh. I think it's something with hamster or.. don't know..

and what's ur in-game name, bruh?

Stereotyped likes this.