Server Maintenance: December 19, 2017 [Server opens at 21:50 PST]

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Gourdy, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lkjdgabsxnj

lkjdgabsxnj New Member

White Flash is a guild exclusive item lmfao they not gon put it for sale.

2. drfool21

drfool21 Member

what a boring item i hat the full black raven set in ogp ... i want the full set or something completly diffrend

3. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Gc did it. No one cares if its guild exclusive, that rules been broken decades ago. And they didnt say they wouldnt, they said its something theyd have to process etc. as shown in flamekillers post. You wish that hair would be guild exclusive foh LOL.

Controversy, Flamekiller and Leopage like this.
  4. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

.... make up your mind its boring but you want the whole set?

Flamekiller likes this.
  5. Leopage

Leopage Clean Up Crew

Don't let them tell them what RedFox can't do. Redfox was asking for recolors in the surveys anyways . So White Flash is possible.If its implemented then it probably has one slight change.Raven hair is borderline grey anyways so I don't see why people bring it up when u mention White flash.
    SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT

UnleashD and Flamekiller like this.
  6. drfool21

drfool21 Member

i don´t care for the hair only full set for (F)+(M) or kuroko set for carat i have enough hairs i have black flash for what do i need blackraven hair wow it´s the same item in white without stats gg but the full set looks awsome and reminds in the great times of rf

GracieVeterano likes this.
  7. drfool21

drfool21 Member

what´s the sense betwen items u already have in an other color the most items don´t eaven look good no mather wich color they have and letz be honest i could recolor a graphic model in 5 min and im a noob in something what do u think how lazy they are ? they just recolor items and sell them as new rare items for tons of money the items are onld with a new color i mean they are not eaven worth it maybe for stats but wtf why shall we pay more than the original items price for a new color wich isn´t as special as they wanna tell us. but ok that´s just what i think i mean i played rf since the beta when it was called gem/rumblefighter.exe on my desktop xD

8. Controversy

Controversy Active Member

Pls spenders P L E A S E

UnleashD likes this.
  9. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Ight first of all, the hair raven has is genuinely grey. Second of all if you call the hair boring, then the whole sets boring. You clearly just chose that. Its part of the whole set, you say you had this set, then you says its boring.. meaning you dont want it. Plus I’m not even talking about raven hair, I said white flash. White isnt grey.

The sense between items you already have in another color is variety of the same kind. The same reason others buy winter knight for the silver quiet genius hair, the same reason people buy the academy sets, the same reason people have the korean caps in different colors, the same reason people buy classic flash and its recolors etc.

Im not saying they should constantly resell recolors, im just giving them something they asked for in the survey which was and I quote: “besides the cosmetics and accessories you recommend should be added, what recolors would you like to see in the game” I wrote pink flash, purple flash, brown flash, white flash etc.

Marche likes this.
  10. Marche

Marche New Member

It's interesting that when they do a RC Spender's, people throw a fit and say they're greedy. But when they don't do a spender's, people throw a fit and say they want spender's.
    That said - spender's pls.

11. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

i rlly rlly like you but for my greedy e-collector sake who got the hair and the wing back on gc i hope they dont bring the hair back so i can keep my e-peen extended over the fact that i have a pixel item that you don't currently own

im kidding i really dont care if they put raven sht in spenders all i want in life is dhn perm

12. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

do u also have a little *****. PAWS
    ex dee.

Pittlelenis likes this.
  13. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Idc bout the wing I already have it LOOOOOL. I want the hair. Not even the legit hair I want the WHITE one pure white.

14. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

if the carat spenders aint lit im not even gonna log on. (well maybe to get the free boxes) like fr, make that spicy elf set and ears available for carats >=c

UnleashD likes this.
  15. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

so whats happenin tonight

16. chino1297

chino1297 Active Member

@UnleashD
    From what I've been reading it seems like the items you want for spenders are the ones you want personally. I don't mean to be rude, but i don't think you should be saying that everyone is willing to pay for these items. As they are all old and new content needs to be brought out like the user created items that were never implemented. I understand that you want these items because you don't have them which increases the desirability. I personally just want new items lol to pay for.

Flamekiller likes this.
  17. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

as someone who has kuroko set i really outta backhand you for even saying it should be carats you plebian

18. Controversy

Controversy Active Member

I’m crying

19. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Ok wow, I know you mean well but please what you said just made no sense. Im not the only one asking for elf ears, noel set, spicy elf set, or white flash. White flash was just my suggestion that I made that many people just started liking. Im just continuing the hype. Funny thing is im the one who mentions it the least, and yet you somehow out of everything just pick up that I personally want these items. I wasnt even the one to first mention the elf ears Im like the 4th to mention that. Notice the keyword you used, “seems”. Another thing that caught my eye is that you say that Im saying everyones willing, when I say everyone I’m talking bout the people that want them just as bad as I do. Now idk if you have elf ears, spicy elf set etc. but if you dont then you may not want them but people who dont do want these items. I support the user created items that were never implemented, but those are also old, the most recent things have been made by Draygashi, Tengu or Ochi from what Ive seen, and those are just scrolls and like 1 exo. The survey was made to ask players for ideas they wanted implemented. In one section they asked what recolors we would like. Last time I checked, the survey was given to us seperately so whatever I put doesnt necessarily mean Im saying everyone wants it. I offered insight, and it got liked. Not my fault. To me and many others having these “old” items is new especially since they are either never sold or yet to be made.

I offered recolors, a bunch of new accessories for example the ice pop from kingdom hearts aka sea salt ice cream as a mouth or giant back accessory. I offered hair styles they could use, and more. You know the new things you wanted to see?

Im gonna contradict what I’m saying and just drop that everyone on rf, want certain things personally, so even if your judging me, everyone does it, including you.
    Im not mad though. Dont worry bout it

20. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

I noticed hes been shitting on my ideas and then refurbishing them into carat ideas LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.