How to get to Valley of deceased?

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by xxXDarkHatredXxx, Nov 22, 2017.

1. xxXDarkHatredXxx

xxXDarkHatredXxx New Member

I payed the 20 cp but didn't get into the valley, So where or how are we supposed to get in at? I looked on the guard and the gate master. There so needs to be a guide, even just a short guide on how to enter these places. The in game help menu is pretty lame. It could have it in there at least but it doesn't. I'm not gonna try again until i get some knowledge on where/how to get there. So I just WASTED my only Contribute points I've gotten thus far. So dumb it took a while because there was no battles when I started except a 1on1 all the rest (about 20 battles give or take a few) I joined didn't have any enemies. Also is there other battle's later on in Master lvl that are like this? As in hard to get to or no description on how to get to?

2. christiandummy

christiandummy Member

Valkey of Deceased takes 1m only .

3. xxXDarkHatredXxx

xxXDarkHatredXxx New Member

At the gambler I clicked it (V.ofDeceased) and it took 20 contribute points off from my character and nothing else happened. so can you tell me what i suppose to do? Also I had done it when it was saying it in the messages, about it being opened.

4. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Don't do it through gambler.

5. mauve21

mauve21 New Member

from the word gambler, means he gamble you haha

6. Chessnotcheckers

Chessnotcheckers Member

So, how do we get to Valley of Deceased? I've been told to go to Guard Captain NPC but haven't been able to find it.

7. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

:rolleyes: so when it count down like war... you will see it said something like 10min to ValKey of Deceased(RW) gate open... wait until it said open, then run to Guard Captain NPC and click ValKey of Decease... click OK... make sure you have 1million. Need to be lvl m21 to m33 to join.