[EVENT] Fall RC + Carat Weekend Spenders

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagnumChaos

MagnumChaos Clean Up Crew

Females can wear the scarecrow set and the jacko lantern set, etc too it just won't look very feminine. But I rather be able to wear some guy's clothing as a girl than not being able to wear any girl clothing as a guy.

UnleashD likes this.
  2. Miria

Miria Member

You blew what I said out of proportion. Either way, I was referring to the carat spenders, in which they did in fact include more male stuff. And I did suggest them to put items for both genders within the same tier. I don't see the issue

3. MagnumChaos

MagnumChaos Clean Up Crew

[GM] Toast or [GM] Gourdy, is this the full spenders for the month or not? Cause im not dropping a 50 if it isn't this month's spenders.

4. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Why female :(

5. XxBalentin3xX

XxBalentin3xX New Member

I don't understand, do you get the prize items on the list for spending the listed amount of RC or do you get something else?

6. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Your also not getting what I’m saying, they make spenders out of randomosity. One second theyll do some really weird spenders no one really wants to do, like this one, and then the next time its crazy and everyone wants to do it regardless of gender. Its not like theyre even trying to do it on purpose they just throw in what we think we would like or would take the time to work towards it. Theyre not doing them for specific genders. And since we barely even get carat spenders till now theres really now actual proof of males getting the most things. Can you atleast show me all the past carat spenders to prove its for a specific gender? And I’m not trying to be mean dont get it wrong, but I’m genuinely confused. Its not even an issue (although it honestly is cuz you clearly dont like their carats spenders thus creating an issue but yeah).

7. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

No they can't lmao it's male only, try talking to a girl once.

8. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

I 100% agree, there isnt many rare items girls have gotten I dont think even since ogp spenders. Imo girls have a large amount of things even in store.. even the female android.. we aint got no male android. I’m all for girls getting more feminine clothes and such but its not like you cant make a cute girl set from the stuff were currently getting. I havent seen any difference in the male and female aspects, I even have the balls to say I have more female crap than male, No joke.

9. Miria

Miria Member

"I don't see the issue" with MY post. I was replying to someone who was complaining about the female set being the carat one.
    My solution is obviously for them to put gender stuff within the same tier. Other than that, yes you are correct about the spenders. I do like this one, obviously (carat wise). I liked last year's Halloween carat spenders too.
    No stress, I just think we clashed perhaps because I didn't express myself well enough. I think spenders as a whole are fair, I was just replying to this one person (and apparently, many others) who see this particular one as unfair.

UnleashD likes this.
  10. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Whoever complained surely just isnt in luck with gender equalization in their inventory. They made the male one cheap in the past and the last spenders had the male for 7500 rc I believe. I think they do it like this to keep the rarities different. This is also the fourth time they sold a powersuit set for both genders. I get what you and they mean though. Ofcourse I wasnt clashing sorry if it seemed that way. I think they try their best gender wise, they do match up things most of the time like folklorico stuff, had both genders for a decent price range. Etc.

11. Miria

Miria Member

If anything they should fix stuff like Girly girl hair being the best STR hair item and St patrick's beard being the SP one for the mouth accessory. But hey, that's not horrible I suppose x)

12. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Now that we're at it. Can you then explain to me why I haven't recieved a response on my tickets for over a month now thank you for your ''fast response'' in advance!

13. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

They must not like you, I get a response within 3 days.

14. Shihan

Shihan Well-Known Member

tbh we just need better footwear

Sprite likes this.
  15. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Black Neko Tail next time lol

Shihan likes this.
  16. king1234

king1234 New Member

Items Used:
    1.USA Cap
    2.Jail Bird Blue(top)
    3.Jail Bird Blue(Bottom)
    4.Venus Slippers
    5. Ninja Fox 1
    ezy.PNG

17. NJSmasher

NJSmasher Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

Wrong thread sir
    (Also that's not much of a Fall set but that's just me.)

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  18. iareahn

iareahn Clean Up Crew

I already have the Black Neko ears. Am I able to select a different color?

19. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

No.

20. iareahn

iareahn Clean Up Crew

Lame. Another spenders imma have to skip

Draygashi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.