[EVENT] Community Spotlight Nomination (2)

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Nov 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

I'll nominate myself this contest: [IGN: Shana]

Reasons to nominating myself:

1. Scroll analyst, scroll collector, and 1vs1er; I use this knowledge to have lots of interesting discussions when it comes to scrolls, and about the metagame.

2. I have a strong forum presence and use this presence to try and voice my opinions on the game whenever I feel it's necessary, otherwise I will back off and contribute to other forum threads.

3. October Scroll Design 2016 Contest winner, and this win was a big moment for me, because I always dreamed of having one of my scroll designs considered since OGP. I also won the Nintendo-themed forum fashion contest back in April 2016, and the Fall Fashion Contest in November 2017.

4. GIMP sprite animating expert; I use this to assist other players needing better visuals in the scroll/exocore suggestion forum. See Gonsegon's sprite guide in the Game Guides section of the forum, where I added more tips and tricks to compliment it. (edit: His guide is down because of his terminated youtube account. Will get around to making a guide on it later) http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/gimp-sprites-tutorials.5238/

5. I made a Steam Guide to help newer players. Here is the link to it http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1208278584

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  2. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

I would like to nominate: Yusuke
    Ingame name: Yusuke
    Reasons being:

1. Active among the forums
    2. Helpful to the community especially regarding ingame graphics alongside Tiny
    3. Makes amazing suggestions on the game, such as old and new events and clothes etc.
    4. Very positive, hasnt really made any rude or innapropriate comments unless its for fun like everyone else does
    5. Hes got strong potential to make differences for the game, especially if you count the ideas he had. Not to mention, he’s best dressed ;)

Tiny I'm sorry Ill do you next I just remembered I told myself id recommend yusuke next even though you equally deserve it.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    FluffySheep and HumoLoco like this.
  3. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

I wish to nominate the player @Flamekiller
    The reasons why I want to nominate this player are:
    1.always giving a helping hand when some1 needs help and willing to do as much as he can in order to solve a problem/ giving the best advice.
    2.very active and answers fast. Usually very good when it comes with new people who post on forums for help and giving them simple solutions and easy advices.
    3.trying to help the game and really care about it.
    4.i know him for a long time and he acts in a very mature way and friendly, not toxic at all. In fact I don't remember the last time he got mad lol.
    5. he's an old player who knows a lot about this game. What makes him help better to people.

Overall I think he's one of the smartest people here and deserved to be nominated because he does all that stuff without getting anything in return which is incredible. I can't even thank him about all the help he did for me.:oops:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  4. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

I wish to nominate the player: Nori
    The reasons I want to nominate this person is because:
    1. She makes nice sets and isn't generic.
    2. She doesn't use or need stats and doesn't use overpowered scrolls or exos.
    3. She's super nice and not toxic at all. She doesn't DDOS and doesn't start beef.
    4. She goes easy on new players in game so they want to keep playing and not quit so easily.
    5. She's a veteran player which means she always loyal to this game (and to me).

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  5. ignori

ignori Clean Up Crew

I wish to nominate the player: Patrick
    The reasons I want to nominate this person is because:
    1. He promotes Rumble Fighter to a lot more viewers than the official Rumble Fighter YouTube channel does because he has a lot more subscribers.
    2. He lives near Redfox so that goes to show how much of a close connection he has to Rumble Fighter (so hire him).
    3. He's super nice and not toxic at all. He also doesn't DDOS and doesn't start beef.
    4. He's always been very active in the forum community.
    5. He's a veteran player which means he's always loyal to this game (and to me).

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  6. Veronica

Veronica Challenger of the Ice

I wish to nominate the player: @TimeSplitter
    The reasons why i would wish to nominate this player is:
    1. He is an active forumer and has been a part of the community all the way back to Ogplanet
    2. Is extermely thoughtful and is always willing to lend a helping hand
    3. A great person to talk to overall inside and outside the game
    4. Extremely trusthworthy and always sticks to his word and follows what he says
    5. Hes a jack of all trades and plays every mode on Rumble Fighter

7. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

I'd like to nominate IGN: Shina

1) Makes helpful and positive threads/posts and overall makes forums a player friendly place for everyone.

2)Makes quality posts in threads that engage players to have intellectual discussions about topics.

3)Supports the game with suggestions, scrolls, and extremely active on forums AND in-game since the transfer from GamesCampus.

4) Overall a great guy, always willing to help out new players and answer any question you might have.

5) Gifts players free RC/CARATS cause he is a nice guy
    !

6) Overall I believe that Shina is an asset to the Rumble Fighter Community, thus deserves the Community Spotlight.

Goodluck to everyone participating.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  8. v1337

v1337 New Member

I would like nominate the guild Kyoto, the leader Soul.
    Reasons why because
    1) He's never toxic. He's very anti-social he doesn't speak at most time. I thought he played with chat-off for a while until I asked him a question and he answered with detail and helped me through a situation. Very kind type of guy.

2)Strong guild leader: He never resorts to kicking people cause of pettiness or anything. He keeps a organized group of people. The guild is very balanced when it comes to gameplay. In almost every room you see a Kyoto member even though we are pretty small group until we gain some expansions.

3) Produces great vibes through the game. Never really tries to act cocky. Always shows love to the community even though some people don't deserve it.Also created two sets for Rumble fighter called the Gouki Set and Scarlet Red set. He has been trying to provide more material for what consumers want in this community. Which I like. Please preview and show love to these sets.

4) Loving character, Energetic personality great person in general. Also active in the game.

Nominated: Guild[Kyoto], IGN Leader : Soul(Forum Name: Deadmaniac)
    IGN:Ketose
    P.S. Sorry for edits I click Post Reply by accident.[new to forums]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    FluffySheep likes this.
  9. Doberman

Doberman Well-Known Member

I wish to nominate the player or guild master: [FluffySheep]
    The reason I want to nominate this person is because:
    .This person is a great artist I think she's the one that that won in last year's winter contest with her set "purrfect" showing that she does have an eye for design and art in general.
    2.W H O L E S O M E (more on that below)
    So about two weeks ago she drew this little picture and posted it on the forums for everyone to see. It made me smile in a heartwarming type of way which is a big change for someone who only comes on these forums because they like seeing the drama people cause and doing all that toxic nonsense. It really opened me up to all the good that can happen on these forums. Later I put that picture to good use and made it my profile picture and posted on her thread signaling that I had made it my picture, she was fine with me using it, encouraging it too so she also made it hers.

Later that same day another user had made it his pfp too and later made a thread on off topic (the only section people actually visit, lets be real) informing us about that cute picture and how we should all have it as ours, the community started making their own versions of that picture and for about two days we were all having a blast and being non toxic for once in our short forum careers, there were in fact some people that didn't like us having fun, although they were in fact a small minority. I was stressed because the quarter was ending and I was doing terribly in one of my IB classes so I thought to myseIf "you're a failure and a loser end yourself" The thread made me temporarily forget about outside problems and focus on the good things in life even though in retrospect the entire 2 day trend and thread was indeed a little cringey. But hopefully some who joined in had as much fun as I did and it helped them get through something...
    3.This person attempts to try and bring the community together as seen previously
    4.She's non toxic and hardly starts the drama unlike 90% of this community (i'm in that 90%)
    5.She's one of the few females who hasn't been shunned by the community and it'll be interesting to see what she has to say about the community especially an opinion coming from a female perspective

10. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

I'd like to Nominate IGN: Orgasm

1) Although I "act" absolutely stupid on here he is and has stuck with me for the longest, realfriendsdontdie

2) Overall a friendly guy

3) A trusted trader, so I can trust irl if I ever got into any gang-related activity and they wanted to take my life.

4) He said "RIP" to me when the hurricane hit me, but I knew he actually cared deeply about me :oops:

5) Although he may not seem or act like it, he actually cares about in some way or another. He has (A TON OF TIMES) suggested events or ways to fix events.

6) He has some CLEAN sets. Plus he's nice and not toxic at all.

Good lucc 2 yall

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  11. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

my ign is Orgasm bud..

FluffySheep and Shina like this.
  12. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

I wish to nominate the player or guild master: [YangDynasty – Eternus]
    The reasons I want to nominate myself are:
    1. I have infinite wisdom as I am old as dirt when it comes to this game. I obviously know everything because I am from 2007. Ask me anything.
    2. I'm the best active moon player. I spend all 5 hours a week getting 4 kills a round with two hit combos and triple panics. I am one of a handful of active players that know of, and can perform an R-Break, but only on accident most of the time. If you have to ask you're trash. heil ralphjos
    3. I was a Community Adviser and Rumble Moderator so I know a thing or two about absolutely nothing. I'm the best mindless CA-tryhard'er there is, dead or alive. Over 30,000 meaningless posts posted between all three hosts. (I swear I have a life.)
    4. My list of friends knows no limit; it is both time and matter. The people I have befriended over the years have taught me so much. Some of the names that players think of as a legendary pixel character in-game have a personality, and in some cases a face, to me. They're all bad compared to me but that's not the point, I have made some really good friends here.
    5. I also like prizes. Pick me, I am interesting.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  13. Swervo

Swervo Active Member

I nominate @TimeSplitter
    Reasons:
    1. He is an active forumer and has been a part of the community all the way back to Ogplanet
    2. Is extermely thoughtful and is always willing to lend a helping hand
    3. A great person to talk to overall inside and outside the game
    4. Extremely trusthworthy and always sticks to his word and follows what he says
    5. Hes a jack of all trades and plays every mode on Rumble Fighter

14. MagnumChaos

MagnumChaos Clean Up Crew

Nomination Form:
    I wish to nominate the player: [Aomine]
    1. He is like someone you can count on at all times, like I don't even know him in real life and I've never heard his voice, but his actions in-game kind of portray his personality of a person.
    2. I've been in many situations where I needed some help and I needed someone to come through to help me out, and the first person I could think of (if he was online) would be Aomine, because I know he would agree or help me figure out something that was difficult for me to find out.
    3. Aomine is kind of a humble player that never gets irritated or angry at anything, honestly I had to ask him one time if he ever got mad and it was at the time we were just losing guild wars. He just was like, "its ok bro we got this" and that's one of the main reasons I had to nominate him.
    4. Our guild does a lot of guild wars and he does pretty well, but I'm not nominating him for his performance, I'm nominating him because he is a courageous person and is willing to fight against any other guild with his guild beside him. He is also willing to sit out some games if another player wants to go into the guild war.
    5. Lastly, Aomine, which his old IGN: Yuya, is a great friend (in game) to have, and I kind of want to be like him. Like he is the one person, I would follow if we were leaving or joining another guild, because I know we both can perform just as well in any guild without any problems. Additionally, Aomine kind of is humorous when you say something like insultive to him, he just gives you a emoji-like face >:[ and it's kind of funny, It's basically like you can't be mad at Aomine for anything or everything.

Leopage likes this.
  15. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

How did I miss something so beautiful? I think it's very sweet that you'd notice me even though I am not on here enough. I am very happy that you and some others enjoyed that lil silly picture as well. It still makes me laugh after not seeing it awhile. I get it though, life can be tough and you gotta keep looking for distractions and ways to stand upright. I wouldn't mind drawing more silly stuff if it helps and brings people together.

Yeah- no. I don't like starting drama but you can bet I'll be there to listen in. SPICY!

Also, I really like mix-matching sets to be creative. I'd love to see both mine and Kayden's set in this winter. I am still kinda weird how I didn't finish my Purrfect set and some part of it bothers me a lil but I guess they liked the idea of it and will make it work if they are still going through with it. I was kinda lazy with it since I didn't know what else I could add to make it more appealing at the time. I think it would be a good time to bring it in for winter along with Kayden's Glacier boss. I meaaaaaan, most players want clothes and such right?

Anyway, thank you BJJ for this and I hope you hang in there in the future. Life can be hard at times and make you question yourself a lot but as long as you keep yourself healthy, talk to friends, and go out and enjoy yourself every now and then..
    You'll make it work buddy.

alcandy1 and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  16. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

I wish to nominate this suggestion: Underdog
    The reason I want to nominate this suggestion is because:

I used Blender and other programs to extract the 3D models out of the game. I then rigged them and animated them to create a scroll suggestion instead of the regular old sprite sheets. There weren't really any sprite characters that could have captured my idea of what I wanted this scroll to look like.
    2. Instead of the typical anime/game-inspired or real life martial arts-inspired scrolls with flashy combos, Underdog is all about dealing damage with bare-knuckle street brawling.
    3. Underdog is sort of a homage to my friend @OhJuice. In the past, he always used to make street-brawling inspired scrolls such as 'Breaker'.
    4. By using the in-game models, Underdog would be easier for the developers to copy into a scroll instead of having to translate animations from 2D sprites to 3D models.
    5. The scroll has gotten a fairly good amount of support from the community. My animations with Underdog have even inspired other players to use the 3D models to try making their own scrolls. Black Widow is one such an example.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  17. 12characters

12characters Well-Known Member

I wish to nominate the player: Sabres
    1. He bought me closers online a game that I wanted for a long time because I didn't have the money

2. Has an interesting set collection that all revolve around him being King of Tigers also he has a set that's pretty hard to achieve and that is every stat stopping at 30 even luck

3. He's pretty damn good at carrying a team in a glace or risky it's like 99.9% guaranteed victory with him on your team in a risky no lie

4. He's a good sparing partner and he's helping me get back into Rumble Fighter again even though I don't wanna play the game anymore

5. I only log in to play with him and his guild members because they're all really cool as well in game and out

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  18. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I wish to nominate the player or guild master: [ProfessorZtar]
    1. Makes youtube content for releases in a timely manner.
    2. Very nice person which is rare in RF these days.
    3. Unique style/theme (always Android)
    4. Seriously Ztar is incredibly kind. I've never seen him/her toxic once.
    5. Eh, 5.

-----
    Why are so many people nominating Sabres when he's a DDOSer??​

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    FluffySheep and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  19. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I wish to nominate this Sacred Scroll Suggestion, Hatred: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/scroll-hatred-its-back-again.37527/
    The reason I want to nominate this suggestion is because:

1. This is a Scroll Suggestion that I've had since OGPlanet. Over the time I have done a lot of changing to it, but the core of it remains.
    2. I do normally go in depth and detailed about my suggestions, but aside from Katanas of Darkness, this is one of my most detailed suggestions that I am proud of.
    3. This Scroll, if implemented, would feel well balanced. If there is any Advanced Nanmus or Resets, I'd obviously be the first one to find them!
    4. The Scroll was suggested to be priced at 1100 RC, which is money for you RedFox. Alternatively, NimoniX could box it which isn't what I recommend, but the idea is out there.
    5. It would be nice to have a Scroll implemented created by me. We already have an ExoCore created by me, Katanas of Darkness. This game would benefit off more user-created content.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    TrollSenpai, BJJFromGJJ and Shana like this.
  20. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

There are definitely enough people to pick from, however we want as many applicants as possible. When we finally choose a nomination, the thread will be closed.

HumoLoco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.