Halloween Event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Oct 24, 2017.

1. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Ok. :D

Stereotyped likes this.
  2. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

Let me clear it to you. This game is Free to play, but it clearly says that this is "IN APP PURCHASE" you know what i mean? The publisher have to have some income to make game improvements. Try to play in private servers and compare it and you will see how good this publisher is. Yes i get your point, you want the Event like the reward is drop wise same with previous event. If you really think that is the best, then you can make tickets and suggest, tell people to do the same thing as you do. because if you're only one or 5 people complaining, bragging about the way GM implemented the event. you cant do nothing. Seriously. You're just embarrassing yourself. I do love drop event but the new way has been implemented. And all we can do is wait to the next event.

And one more thing. Tibet dung is opened. get your self a decent level and try to farm. make new relics. there is so much you can do. If youre not contented then play Black Desert. :D:D

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  3. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

Dont put too much pressure on GM's guys they are just workers like us. Pay some respect. We dont wanna use offensive language here. Try to be more reasonable.

Again please dont mind my name it was a big mistake.

Stereotyped and rb1996 like this.
  4. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Ok.

Stereotyped likes this.
  5. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Ok.

Stereotyped likes this.
  6. Chrizie

Chrizie Member

I quoted this, since it's the best reaction ever posted on these forums and want you guys to read it all again.
    Thanks for making my day, FYA <3

7. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

WHAT DID I SAY?!?!?!

SALE: AMBER BOX

DOESNT SOUND PAY TO WIN TO YOU? MORONS!

Perfection and Stereotyped like this.
  8. meetoo9001

meetoo9001 New Member

Fix plz...:oops:
    [​IMG]
    Huynh nào cao thủ English dịch giúp với !
    Quest chưa làm mà báo đã làm ( Các trưởng làng đều bị ). Cám ơn

9. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

Bro were not Morons, We are just smart enough to understand.
    I told you this is "IN APP PURCHASE"
    despite the fact that this games allows microtransaction(Freemium/ Pay to Win)
    this games still stand out to another 9d Server. You know why?

1. Flag of Emptiness, four orbs, Gods relics - You can craft them without spending $. the most powerful relic ATM.
    2. They using our donation wisely by hiring decent programmer and fixing bugs, map glitches. (have u ever see those nuker where they can farm in a bug spot, now its fixed. its a good sign that the Publisher is really investing for the good of the game)
    3. Look at the other server of 9dragons, try to play and u will see how good this publisher is.
    4. They might bring some boxes(P2W). but those prizes is not really a big impact since the powerful relic can be obtain
    through farming.
    5. Look at the Web Page, its decent enough.
    6. They are giving x5, crit, Drop card, Transport Pass, and other important stuff EVERYDAY before they lunch the Tibet dung for you to get decent level. For god sake they provided everything we need and yet you still bragging about how they manage the game.

I trust Redfox morethan any another Publisher.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  10. Croydon

Croydon New Member

Where do I trade in boxes please

11. MrSquigs2

MrSquigs2 New Member

Yo man, is that sponge bob now day's? Poor fella needs rehab

12. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

LOL well of course they removed your comment....the ball hit home too much....the truth is not allowed here.....just the brown nosing is allowed.....
    sigh I wish Acclaim mmo department was still alive....
    worst support and management...I have come across...in every game I have played...which is a lot.... a 1/10....
    they 1 being...at least they pump out updates...

enume and OnenaHGvvellCSoG like this.
  13. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Just to show u how good RF is:
    Basically the whole Tao server sent tickets of 1 guy using ANTI PVP in BP! And later CC and CC5. How is that possible bro? Explain me :) in Tao we have anti pk in LD and u can tp from LD to CC to keep that buff (wich is clearly a glitch.) But there is no way to get anti pk in KL or BP. Hell no, o way in BP. Even the old Anti pk pills worked in BP.

Guess what they did: "we will send your report to joongwon, blablabla thanks for your colaboration in trying to make our game better blablablablabla"

What happend to that guy? Nothing. He just keeps doing it everyday he wants :)

Ppl selling items for real money only. The TGW hunters mainly. They accept gold? Hell no. Just $$$. U think RF doesnt know about that? I bet they earn some extra cash too from that lel. Thats why some get banned and others dont get banned... open your eyes :) this is too damn rotten...

Perfection likes this.
  14. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

I am telling you, you’re just being so optimistic about this.

Poldo, KillerBite was banned because of selling some In-Game stuff in FB page, But Redfox cannot hold them longer because the evidence provided by the complainant is not enough to punish those People. Most of them is covering their names so it’s impossible to track them down. RedFox is sensitive when it comes to punishing people. They want to be Sure/Fair if they are Convicting the right person or not. So, if there is no "Solid proof, you can’t do nothing”.

Let me ask you something…..

If you are one of the Redfox Management what you can do to stop this? Can you do better?
    Could you punish those rule breakers with no mistake? Could you identify them? Are you sure you’re punishing the right person? This is the first thing you need to consider before you cursed the Redfox staff and the game itself.

Regarding the BOT. Every security has their weakness, even if it is the most expensive Antivirus.This issue is basically a Programmer vs Programmer so it takes time. There is so much to consider. So there is not Drop event for this month not until they figured out the best thing to do. ^_^

So, this is fine with me for now. I just hope if Redfox caught this Bot user they will punished him in Public tearing apart his character will be overwhelming if there is.^_^v

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  15. biadareuphong07

biadareuphong07 New Member

cant login to server!!!! pls fix it

16. Minichad

Minichad New Member

Can't login to tao and yin ):
    Add more time to the event now :p
    hahaha just joking, but please fix the server o-o

17. Generalu

Generalu New Member

same problems here can login

18. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

I dont even wanna talk about what i know from Tao server. And as u see, ppl has proof enough to get them perma banned... do you see it happening? ;)

Ill be back in a few months to see if u still so full of hope :p

19. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Apparently its not solid proof to permaban the bot-users. But everybody that I have shown the videos to, agree that those videos above are undeniably bot-users.

There are no excuse of afk-hitting mobs, as all the characters in the videos are switching mob target more than once.
    The video of the character teleporting was immediately removed, and never seen again.
    MotThoiDaXa was not seen for a week or 2 after the report, and its quite clear to anybody in Hung or Hoa, that the player MotThoiDaXa displays questionable behaviour, as he is eager to kill any HongHung member, and would normally never let a HongHung member kill him, ress him and kill him again without trying to either run or fight back.
    The last video of the character hitting bears, displays questionable behaviour as well, as its quite clear to see how the character stutterstep when close to a mapedge, and only attacks mobs in certain radius. This is very typical botting-behaviour.

You can close your eyes and pretend to deny these facts, but it doesnt make any difference. The videoes are there for everybody to see, and my bet is that anybody - regardless of friend or foe will draw same conclusion as me.
    Whether or not they will admit it, is an entirely different thing.

Stereotyped likes this.
  20. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Redfox is the best
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017