About YYBS dmg KL

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PlayeR, Oct 27, 2017.

1. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Hi guys,
    noticed that something strange happening with YYBS dmg vs KL mobs so i did some test and i feel like only Yang dmg gets its bonus vs its oposite element (Yin), all other elements doesnt do bonus dmg as it supposed to be.
    I did that at the very begining at KL map at houds (Yin) and snakes (Yang) mobs, they are both animal type, same lvl (225).So i was totaly free from any YYBS dmg and than both mobs recieve equal dmg wich means they has equal Phys deff and only difference is element type.
    The problem is that when i use 1000dmg Yin pill vs snake(Yang) it makes barely any difference in dmg when its supposed that Yang mob shoud recive 200% from Yin dmg...its just not happening...at same time Ynag dmg works prety good vs Yin mobs.
    So i decide that maybe pills names are messed up...(we got alot of text errors as you know :))
    i took all 4 pills and tried again...still snakes recieve significantly lower dmg than hounds...so its not just messed up names...
    I continued to test at soul ang body mobs and they also dont recieve 200% dmg from it oposite...
    So whats happening vs Soul mobs:
    Soul mobs are supposed to recieve 200% Body dmg , 150% Yang dmg and 50% Yin
    When you use 1000Body dmg vs Soul mobs again difference is very small, but if you use 1000 Yang you may see dmg is goin higher prety well (because 150% bonus apply).So body doesnt apply 200% to soul thats for sure.
    Body mobs are harder to test because as it seems neither Soul neither Yin dmg working properly.. but you may see as use soul dmg pill doesnt boost that much your dmg...
    So it woud be great if GMs read this and do some check if YYBS system works properly.
    Have a nice event all :)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    GubRee, OldFella and routine like this.
  2. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

Hmm... You should send a ticket, the chance of they answering here is low.
    I'm really curious about this now

GubRee and OnenaHGvvellCSoG like this.
  3. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Youre misguided my fullneo´s outdated guides.

All kunlun mobs got different resist rates. You cant blindly trust fullneos guide, tho its a good guideline.

4. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Three Legged Phoenix
    Blue Tiger
    All kl bosses
    Those are the only mobs/bosses that YYBS dmg has no effect on them.

And i have never noticed anythin like physical mob receiving extra damage from YYBS pills besides Soul pill...

5. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

untrue - all of them are affected by yybs dmg - just not 100%

borrow a golden bead, and see the difference on abovementioned mobs.

OnenaHGvvellCSoG likes this.
  6. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

You are right, im judge by fullNeos guide, but this table he has upploaded isnt created by him itslef
    with those koreans symbols but by JW !
    Do you ever see a info table that mobs has more than 1 element resist ?
    Why this diagram fits perfectly with Yang dmg (dealing 200% on Yin and 150% on Soul) ?
    Do you think its worth consiering that case may be exactly what im telling you ?
    (Yin, Body, Soul does not apply bonus)
    I also can't be sure about that, thats why im asking GM to check if YYBS works properly.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  7. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Am you mean physical (normal mob) or Body mob ?
    This is another issue btw ....somewhere Body dmg is transleted as physical(on wepons options for example), so some ppl get confused by that

If you pointed Body mob, they dont recieve bonus dmg from any element right now, but you are right they shoud recive 200%Soul and 150% Yin also

8. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

I'm pretty sure I can confirm what Victorion said.

When I was playing I did some tests in West Temple and in KL about that. All you have to do is unequip your weapon and hit melee the mob you want to test with and without YYBS pills. You will be able to check the exact percentage of bonus YYBS dmg.

I can't remember numbers atm, the only thing I can remember for sure is that Daikatanas in West Temple gets:
    1000 Yin pill = 2000 dmg
    1000 Yang pill = 0 dmg
    1000 Body pill = 0 dmg
    1000 Soul pill = 0 dmg.

I checked some mobs in KL and I was getting different results every time, tho I can't remember numbers now.

So what is said in FullNeo guide is not happening in game atm :)

9. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

This is all about :) Because its not happening :)

And this image comming not form Fullneos guides but with patch notes when they released YYBS, Neo only use them for better understanding of his guide:)

Attached Files:

10. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Yes, i meant Body instead of physical xD

Adv base mobs: Blood Singing Monsters, Body mob, 1000 Soul dmg pills work on those, same goes for lv231 body mobs... it is working properly.

Soul mobs there are those big ass scorpions, and Body pills (or Physical, w.e) are working on those too.

I am not sure about the lv.231 Soul mobs tho, but i can test it later xD and i think Body dmg pills arent working on those o.o

I had no idea we had those bugs... o.o

11. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Damn iv been told even golden bead doesnt help vs those mobs... bah xD
    Works on bosses too? *.* XD

12. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

xD yeah you are right. Sorry my comment was misleading xD
    I meant to say I'm pretty sure too YYBS resistance is different for every mob and I wrote a simple way to check it and obtain an exact percentage, so everyone can easily figure out by himself how it is working right now on every mob and/or boss.....

13. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Evil Spirit Hound and Starved Poison Snake have the same resists.

100 Yin
    -100 Yang
    70 Body
    70 Soul

Their names have different colors because they do different damage types. The Evil Spirit Hound does 3500 Yin damage, while the Starved Poison Snake does 3500 Yang damage.

OldFella and Chrizie like this.
  14. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

I shoud disagree with you, snakes recieve way lower dmg than hounds.
    Also how do you guys decide that mobs has more than 1 element resist ?
    Where do you getting this info from ? Self expirience ??
    Ok, i see its looks like mobs has more than 1 resist because they recieving less dmg but effect woud be the same if elements doesnt apply its bonus dmg! Beside that additionl ressit has a icon below health bar, and there is no mob in the land with such a icon.
    Also how every single Yin and Soul mobs takes bonus from Yang, but other mobs has a several resistense so they recieve less dmg ?
    Im not here to argue with you guys, i can see what you telling me, but i think its not supposed to work this way because never ever info like few YYBS resists at mobs was realeased.
    So ill appreciate if you give me a hand in this and you also ask for YYBS system check!
    At least it wont hurt anyone but KL mobs :)

15. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Sorry to step in again.... but I see that you are talking about 2 different things here:

1) You are asking GMs to check YYBS dmg on mobs.
    I totally agree with this line. People have to ask for explanation and GMs have to answer about those.
    But I have to add that GMs already demonstrated to not be trustworthy on what they say. If they answer "this is not considered to be bugged, it is working as intended" will you trust them? I wouldn't, because they're not serious, and about this argument in particular.
    Still people have to ask and do not drink everything they're given.....

2) You are talking about your tests and about how the thing is working atm.
    I think you had more than an answer about that and about the fact that there are ways to check it with exact results, not opinions or random experience.
    So if you are interested in understanding how the YYBS dmg is working right now and you don't trust or don't agree with what it's been told, you can just go and check it yourself.

Said that, I agree with the aim of this topic, the given infos do not match with what's happening in game atm and I think GMs should check YYBS dmg and give answers about that.

16. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

So... if YYBS from golden bead affects all those mobs, maybe the problem isnt in the mobs but in the pills... xD
    Probably just giving visual effect on C and nothing else... just like "xx% martial art dmg increase" stat doesnt increase **** at all... and so many relics have that stat...

Iv been told players were alot stronger in GC in pve... that they could kill kl bosses and mobs alot faster than what is possible now. Maybe RF is just slowing us down on farming beads etc... i mean, those Crimson Boxes wont sell themselves... xD

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    OldFella likes this.
  17. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

GC can't be compered to awaken.
    on GC i was able to kill Sacred Phoenixes at HG 4 without any problem and here Phoenix most likely will 1or 2 shot you.
    Also all bosses here has alot higher deff, on GC doing cap dmg on boss was something normal.
    So awaken got some adjusment in this direction for good i woud say.
    Anyway pills ads some dmg, its not like they doing nothing at all( you may see that if you use pills vs normal mobs)

18. hrabiax

hrabiax New Member

In superior CoF and VoH you get exact numbers as in guide. Exact I mean max dmg for opposite element, little less for second best element, even less for third element and 0 additional dmg for mob (boss) element = same dmg as without ele dmg.
    If its exact (+200, +150, +50%) bonus as in guide is hard to test, but its pretty much correct.

Maybe mobs in kunlun/temple got additional resistances at the top of that whole YYBS system shown on that diagram.

19. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

It's not hard, it's really easy to test exact numbers. Read above.......

20. hrabiax

hrabiax New Member

You always wear something, you got attribute points (crit chance, damage), epi, any map buffs, league... Maybe its not hard, just time consuming...

You cant be sure it is 150% and not 155%, that was my point.