Tyrant ~{Closed}~ 10/9/17

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by Tengu, Nov 21, 2016.

?

Support

1. Yes

83.3%
  2. No

16.7%
  1. BJJfromTheGrave

BJJfromTheGrave Active Member

a

Tengu likes this.
  2. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Moving the real ideas back to page 1

3. SupWova

SupWova Well-Known Member

support asf

4. teeny

teeny Well-Known Member

rip i didn't see this comment for a month

when i think of tyrant i imagine some sadistic crazy guy who would rather rape you and your mother than knock you off the map, basically trading edging potential for damage and pressure ability

first i would combine pkkk and ppkkk into a long trip combo for more variety. as the scroll is right now, when you execute the first two punches on a blocking opponent, you can either:
    1. launch them
    2. launch them harder??
    so that's kind of boring and once you finish juggling them they'll just saver and gtfo so the pressure is all over. but when you punish early unblockers with a trip combo, theyll have no choice but to turn their backs on you and get **** raped, which is scary and they'll go running to their mommas who will also be **** raped. people tend to panic juggle launcher combos but not trip combos, so in the long term you will be able to get more damage in by consistently exploiting the tripping knockdown. by the time they panic it will be too late so you can just lean back and read them a nice poem:
    for the kick combos i would replace the last 2 hits of kkkkkk with kpp and turn kkkpp into kkkkk with genocide cutter launcher. kpp/kp+p can stay because the combo could probably be exploited to death through some weird glitchy mechanics. now the kick combo can't really edge but it becomes a death machine and a nanmu juggle surely will nuke a city, which isn't exactly ideal if you live there or if you were on your way to your grandma's house so both kick combos might have to be shortened

projectile
    yeah it knocks down and it's different from destroyer but roid arts super op kg also does that
    instead i would have a reverse traveling projectile that pulled people towards you while stunning them and maybe have it cost 100hp
    also pg is not a recognizable input in enchant.nsz while i don't doubt that even the most untalented programmers that nimonix has are capable of making the character do something after guard is pressed a short time after punch, wasting a kg on a ground hit that does slightly more damage is silly

5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

PPKKK and PKKK
    Agreed. Will convert PPKKK to just being a fencer to compliment the PKKK just being a trip (not 2 2hits).

KKKKKK and KKKPP
    Changing the 6hit to a 5hit launcher with properties similar to Agent's kGK that can fence finish on the 6th hit
    Shortening KKKPP to KKPP and making it a very far knockback attack like Muscle Buster's KKKK
    Changing the KPP/K{P}P's un/semi-charged version to be only a popup. Full charge still pushes.

pG and kG
    There actually is a pG combo but it's on the [GM]s version of ZinTKD only. The projectile isnt Roid Arts its meant be a crossup/50-50 tool to wake-up game someone's recovery with the pop if they don't roll or recovery tackle to avoid it. I agree tho I'm gonna cut the ground hit and make the current pG the kG. Will also add the -100 HP and vacuum pull effect.

New Ideas
    Convert K{P}P to just K{P} as a 2hit like Infernos.
    Moving PKKK's trip to KK(G+K), maybe even making it a launcher.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  6. teeny

teeny Well-Known Member

oh shiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Tengu likes this.
  7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

big update you just caused there buddy B)

8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

9. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

10. OchiSama

OchiSama Clean Up Crew

11. 12characters

12characters Well-Known Member

12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Akuma, who would never lose to Bison, lost to normal Rugal. Sunburnt Rugal shouldve won ez-pz.

HumoLoco likes this.
  13. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Updated to be bester

14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Like father, like son.
    Approved af.

Mine; Forgotten is more of grappling a very "small to quick to end" scroll and this is indeed more of "quick to end" scroll.

15. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

16. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

no love

17. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

18. oGmarkV

oGmarkV Member

Bruh Tengu... I had no idea u made such changes to Tyrant all this time lmao. Seriously man, last time I seen this, your PPP was a grabbing launcher along with another combo which was much different than your full kick combo. This is my first time seeing this since u had those in here man i fkin swear haha