returning player from 2008

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JamesBong, Aug 30, 2017.

1. JamesBong

JamesBong New Member

i use to play this game when i was in like high school and played strong for awhile until acclaim sold it now i just started a new char but i hardly run into any players im on yin server and i havent even seen a beggar guild to join are there any good ones out there as well as players who still grind solo grinding and cool and all but this game use to be alot more social now i find myself seeing no one except for ppl who do the lion roars

2. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Ever heard of punctuation?

Stereotyped and skcusfr like this.
  3. JamesBong

JamesBong New Member

yes i have but dont really care to use em when referring to a video game this isnt language art me using correct punctuation isnt going to get me any further in this game so i reallly dont care anyways so can anyyone answer the question and not try to be a language arts teacher???

4. JamesBong

JamesBong New Member

and i think i remember seeing your name were u playing back in the acclaim days?

5. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Ever heard of punctuation?

skcusfr and Stereotyped like this.
  6. greateagle

greateagle New Member

hmmmmmm ENFD beta tester founder and don't like bullies played game ever since and don't member dark lol hows my punctuation and spellin yall neeed a job stop picking on people

7. Lawan

Lawan New Member

<eye roll> While yes, punctuation is a good thing, perhaps a little less harsh is also a good thing.

"I used to play this game, when i was in like high school. I played strong for awhile, until acclaim sold it, and now i just started a new char. I hardly run into any players on yin server, and i haven't even seen a beggar guild to join. Are there any good ones out there, as well as players who still grind solo? Grinding is cool and all, but this game use to be a lot more social. Now i find myself seeing no one, except for people who do the lion roars"

Does that work better for the punctuation nazis?

JamesBong, you will find a few more players on Tao than on Yin. More players participate during events than during the week.

8. LemonNation

LemonNation New Member

Don't worry about the punctuation, some people ignore the ways of poetry

9. ronny2016

ronny2016 New Member

wel i start playing this game to back in 2009 ik played 10 ours a day .....
    and i have to say there is alote of new stuff and i have to say to my self go out and see the sun...
    i wonder of this game gona be in the mobile foon to ...
    to sell stuff and chat ooooh nooo

10. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

same as you try finding every single acc of mine you are just a stupid hypocrite

11. JamesBong

JamesBong New Member

i just want to play the game with a few ppl is all u guys lol like the good ole acclaim days

12. JamesBong

JamesBong New Member

beef felt real back then the game was a big war zone it was fun for me to have to try to grind and also dodge a guild you're at war with lol

13. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

As far as im concerned ( ive either participated or read every single thread on this god forsaken forum) almoust every single thing you post consists insults and/or hate.
    We could write a damn book of your atrocities, you wicked loveless fool.
    Personally i pity your sad existance, but for the players`s sake ive already filled a ticket on you 2 days ago and got an answear, my soon to be gone fellow player.

Stereotyped likes this.
  14. JamesBong

JamesBong New Member

i remember ppl use to get penalties because they wanted to kill someone so bad i remember this one guy named redhot i think he was beggar chi kung hybrid kicked my ass through every lvl nothing but respect for him thought because its only a game and it gave u something to do besides just grind all day

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    fero001 likes this.
  15. Nicusor

Nicusor New Member

hei , nice to meet u , i m same as u now , played in highschool and now returned xD

16. JamesBong

JamesBong New Member

nice bro come to tao i just started a new char alot more active on this server