Will there be a Community workshop for exocores and scrolls???

Discussion in 'Exocore' started by RektDonut, Jul 16, 2017.

1. RektDonut

RektDonut New Member

I've always had great ideas for scrolls and exocores and items that'll bring out the RF community's interest's. I've thought about since this is on steam why not give RF a community workshop like GMod or Tf2. Experienced modelers can build exocores and code them. I myself have a few ideas for this.

If you yourself have ideas for some scrolls or exocores comment about it!!! Exocores can be based off of anything mythical or fictional/nonfictional thing like anime/manga or other videogames as a homage. Just be creative

Exocores
    1. Engineer (TF2)
    This would be a great exocore for the game in my opinion because of the abilities and effects it can give to the team or the player alone. The engineer would have two skills. primary would be to build a small sentry that shoots players and disappears after a short time since it would be used to push people back and defend the team or the player. The secondary ability would be a health dispenser for the player and/or the team. Newbie players would benefit from this as they are always getting knocked around within the first few moments of match gameplay. The engineer's combat would be to hit enemies with his trusty wrench, but his grab would be basic though.

2. RektDonut

RektDonut New Member

but my engineer scroll suggestion could work if only they could see how beneficial a community workshop could be to the game and their company because if they add them into the game they can set the price, but I believe the maker of the scroll/exocores should have it free.

3. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

is that y u love pintytenis??

tamirtov likes this.
  4. StarKingRiza

StarKingRiza New Member

That's honestly a great idea if you ask me. I've had ideas for Exocores when I was younger. There should be a workshop for them.

tamirtov likes this.