Item mall

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by quachthaihai, Mar 7, 2016.

1. quachthaihai

quachthaihai New Member

Hello GM
    Why the forum wed don have item mall, i like to check item mall before i log in game? . The second. Why item mall don sell some deco attribuild +40,,, or aodai deco 30 days. I had real money available for nice deco. Hihi. I don have time for train to collect marterial make nem deco. Thanks

2. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

U had real money?Where did u loose $$$¿

3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

That is one saving grace for this versions IM, there are no overpowered decos available. You have to manually farm and craft them.

4. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

They said they will add some later on, they will be available for a month to purchase them, then added to be crafted ingame for everyone, probably fine decos, who knows.

quachthaihai likes this.
  5. Blitzcronk

I'd hate to think how much they'll cost in mats.

6. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

You better start selling your kidney XD

7. IrisuKyouko

IrisuKyouko Member

Sorta wish we got Lupin from the RF Online forums. They are doing a poll on whether they should lower IM prices. Here we are basically told to either 'take it or leave it'.

8. Blitzcronk

The prices to me aren't the issue. Scales and tears need to be made tradeable, the dungeon pass bonuses need majorly nerfing, the trigrams also need nerfing.

Kikokuma likes this.
  9. FuriaAlba

I did see some scales in stands, I reckon one would need a higher level than FD 1 to be able to be put in stand. In GC all IM items had "not tradable" when you checked their status on the lens info.

10. FuriaAlba

They would cost same as the other fine decos I guess, since I understand that they will add just new looks not new stats, suprizez are always something to take into consideration.

Blitzcronk likes this.
  11. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

OR,buying the scales are non tradable but u get scales from blue boxes which are tradable.See how u never see tears in stands?Cuz u cant get tears from boxes.So basically everything from boxes is tradable including banners which idk if people have got or not.

12. FuriaAlba

I was thinking about that idea, however I didn't play to much on this version for now, good fights on PS 2 when I log in there so not that much time to explore here. +the delay in this version is anoying and the miss rate with 8k atack rating makes it even better.
    I don't know why they made the IM not tradable, but many of their decisions are hard to understand so they decided to throw that one in the bucket also.