How to get Costume Moon in Hefei?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bedamish, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Bedamish

Bedamish New Member

Ok so I know how to get the shabby coupon (from the daily quest, and so can be used to get the other higher coupons). What I wanna know is where on earth do you get the other materials like Shabby leather, Normal Leather, Normal Silk.. etc?? I tried searching on the forums but most of the discussions are outdated :( ... someone pls help!!! Thank you so much!

(P.S. I posted this accidentally on Rumble Fighter Unleasher >_<! So if anyone already saw this thread apologies for the inconvenience caused)

2. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

Hi Bedamish,

I'm not too strength on English I may misunderstanding about your question. But, If you mean where to find Shabby leather, Normal Leather, Normal Silk. The answer is you can buy them at NPC in Crafting Area, Hefei.

[​IMG]

These NPC have trade function. When you click you can see material that you want.

1. Shabby Material
    [​IMG]

2. Normal Material
    [​IMG]

3. Fine Material
    [​IMG]

Finally Fancy material, She's in Kunlun 1st Village, Near pond. Try to find and click trade. I have no time to take a picture.

and other things such as bloody orb or piece of bloody orb.... You can farm by killing mob or trading with player or buy in marketplace (Item mall) This mean to Golden Fragment also.

If I misunderstanding about your question. I'm apologize in advance.

Regards,

Bedamish likes this.
  3. Bedamish

Bedamish New Member

Oh.. my.. god.. xD seriously man.. they were right there, if I just was a bit curious I'd have found out xD. Thank you so much!!! And I'll keep the fancy material thing in mind when I reach the per-requisite level to go to Kunlun, and no its fine man no need to take a pic of the person in Kunlun I'll find her, you've really helped a lot, thank you! Yeah I have saved up a lot of pieces of bloody orbs, I'm gonna just start off with the normal costume (cause all the shabby ones dont look that great xD). Thank you again for the prompt response and for being so helpful!!

KosiaRafel likes this.