HSB's and Burnout

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by Fleshmonkey, May 9, 2017.

1. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Ok so I've been thinking and I would like to suggest a few thing's to avoid burnout and increase the overall enjoyment of HSB's.

1. Prepping, Can we just stop prepping each other? I'm tired of having to defend 8 HOURS before the 3hour event even happens, idk why you people feel the need to prep, all it causes it for people to log out log into an alt and just reset.

Then it just goes "Oh, they prepped us? let's prep them!" and that's it, it gets no one anywhere because all that's gonna happen is the FL is gonna set 3-4 guys aside at the stone, then when it gets hit they are gonna tele to the stone and drop a catapult or 2 to deal with it.

That's it you wasted so much time for the same outcome week after week.

2. Breaks, We all need a break from time to time, especially your FL and AFL's these guys got hard for you, they are at every event that helps the faction even when it's inconvenient to them, I suggest an HSB break for 1 week once a month, and I suggest that time be the last week the FL is the FL, by this point most players are burnt out and need a break, and to avoid losing players in a new FL's term i suggest this time so players have a week off before another 3 weeks of HSB.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    AnthonyBoyle31 likes this.
  2. Museigen

Museigen Member

I like the not prepping shields part. Dealing with campers and defending for 9 hours before the 3 hour war is aids.

3. kazepls

kazepls Member

Lol, serps are already on 3rd guan map hiding, and you say stop prepping ? Call your hounds back and give the jins some towers instead of growing yours wtf

4. kazepls

kazepls Member

Oh and you say hsb break, jins never asked for full hsb but pvp only, guans i can't tell since I've not been on for a few days, still can't believe you guys took jin stone last hsb because they are the most in need of it to rebuild their faction...

5. Fleshmonkey

I don't have anyone that I know of in 3rd, I went there when the CP tower got attacked to see what was going on, Hawa was there she's in ling chi now, EDGE was also there and now he's in yang with me, as for jins they can put up their own towers.

When jins enter an alliance with guans it makes them active HSB participants.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  6. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

:eek:

7. Fleshmonkey

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

8. kazepls

kazepls Member

Okay i drop it, you need to think more about the community, especially about jin faction's health...

9. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

People still play this game? That's something new lmfao

10. xEXPx

xEXPx Member

Why you crying on forums? There's something called "LIFE". Play life sometimes it can be fun. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

-Exp

11. Fleshmonkey

No, i was in 3rd cus the CP tower got hit, then i went to gocheon and then back to yang

12. Fleshmonkey

I ran in when 1st went down, then 2nd went down so i went to check the cp tower, couldn't find it cus **** bajodi, destroyed 3rd went to gocheon and left, Why would i destroy 3rd when it was prepped? That early in the night...

13. Kimoso

Kimoso New Member

Oh the angers during HSB event. Why bother with the changes really, doesn't really change the event all that much. You'll still have those who will ignore anything you say and just attempt to take the towers or stones, and the FL/AFL will just be spamming their chats. Just sit back and relax sometimes, it's really just a game you know? Don't gotta take it to seriously. Besides, Fujin tend to win with their numbers being as they outnumber both Guans and Jins. Break? Take one, no one is stopping you from doing so. It's to be expected if you sign up as a FL that you are usually at the events and running the faction as your title being the Faction leader. But it doesn't mean you gotta be at every single one of these events considering you still have AFL for a reason.

14. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

hey man...sup

15. Fleshmonkey

Guan faggots trying to prep at 7am EST, Zzzzzzzzzz

16. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

This is why I liked the TS1 setup better than TS2. I mean ya it was a pain in the ass because on there stones were being attacked and taken all of the time. But on the bright side I could go to take my stone back when ever I felt like it and I wasn't bound to some 3 hour event. I could leave as soon as the job was done and had at least 2 hours before anyone could attack it again. If things weren't going so well I would just leave when ever I knew it couldn't be done and I'd be right back at it later on when I was in the mood to play again. But on here stones are only active during an event and it's a timed event. So if the event isn't at a good time for you then you get screwed. Honestly it's part of the reason I stopped going. Then people want to start attacking early so they can get in enemy maps to camp. What is the point in any of it? I don't even enjoy it anymore! But people are going to keep up the same pattern so it's useless fighting it. This is what there is. And the game isn't built to be like TS1 so there is no changing the serious mistake ALT1 made when designing this game. Now they're gone but the current developers can't do much about it either. The idea of Twelve Sky still has so much potential though. It's a shame you don't see anything that close to it out there.