Hey GM's maybe if you responded to tickets you would understand stories

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by Kenshiiin, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenshiiin

Kenshiiin Member

@[GM]Shinnen
    Hey maybe if you guys actually responded to your tickets you would have a further more understanding of situations that have been happening. You're allowing hackers to get access to people's account and steal all their items. But what did you do for me so far? Ask for more information on how and banned my account? Really thanks that was so helpful. I responded to you guys right away and I haven't even got a response back and its already been 5 days+ since you last responded. I would really like my account and also my brother would really like his gear back. We have been trying so hard to keep quiet but you guys aren't letting us. We have spent a lot of money with you guys and we would like to keep going but not with this customer service experience. We know about the ToS and all that stuff, we would just like our items back and that's it. I would definitely love my account back. Also my 2 brothers would like all the gear back that was stolen from them. You are accusing me of account sharing, but little did you know I have 3 brothers that sit right next to me and we share our stuff together cause we are blood related and can just switch pc's to play on each others account due to steam. Also we work all day and STILL MANAGE TO PLAY. So ofc we have so many different ip's. Now answer our tickets please and thank you.

EDIT: We sit next to each other so we can see each others screen and play together at all times, just to clarify what I meant above.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

3. Kenshiiin

Kenshiiin Member

Thanks Flesh

4. Museigen

Museigen Member

Flesh tag him in this ticket too

I am respecting them and not posting my ticket response to there thread in hopes they actually are humans not an automated system in india

5. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

[GM]Shinnen
    Why we dont have a game master to come in game see what community is going thru and support them instead of just doing everything by tickets and forums this is a game extension the real game u must enter launcher and press game start

6. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Because they don't care unless money is involved

AzyDogma likes this.
  7. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

Go to off topic and you will see ;)

8. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

9. Kenshiiin

Kenshiiin Member

Saint I already read that.

10. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

The sad story here is... if you shared your account RED FOX will not take any responsibility of your account or item lost., whether that is to your blood brother or not., Its SHARED. You violated the term and service of this game when you signed up., and you just have to take that lost. You admitted to them on this posted that you are sharing your account amount your 3 brothers. They didn't accused you on that part. Its just place fact now! Sorry., but you just have to deal with it and move on!

11. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

My situation is different yet I've been getting told the same answer. GM look at my logs please!

12. Mr0blivionz

sharing account is different of sharing computer that they play together they see each other screen and play at same time he didnt say they have acces to it to do wahtever they want

13. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

the word 'sharing' meaning you share your belonging(information/knowledge) to another person whether is your family member or your friend. In the case that an account have been login by another person that player have violated the term and service of this provider. It doesn't matter how you put it., It's their rule you must follow, else don't play. Its just like you going to school., do you guys share homework? lol., Of course you do., does that violate your student code of conduct of course you did. But as long as they don't know you're ok., but in this case they knows and therefore end of story.

14. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

upload_2017-4-27_20-55-43.png

You don't know what happened no 1 shared accounts there was a breach of information that was not authorised by the owner of the account

Hyd33 likes this.
  15. Mr0blivionz

u are retard its official and we all know it so u can leave now ty
    we just told u what he meant by sharing he even edited that sht way b4 u say anything out of that useless mouth u have

16. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

LOLOL RIP

17. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

Maybe you guys are too blind to noticed it., but whether its a breach of information or not., its the USER responsibility to keep it a secret., If he/she have it stolen or giving it away unintentionally its still consider to be "SHARING". So the "retard" here is not I., its more like you guys who doesn't seem to get the words and try to point finger and responsibility at someone else in this case., RED FOX!

18. Mr0blivionz

why get account stolen is considered sharing ? so i steal ur bank account with all ur fkin info and we share a bank account?

U GOT SOME SERIOUS PROBLEMS

19. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Lemme just steal your SS# and your ID, we can share that right? While we are at it i would like access to all your Credit Card Information aswell.

20. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

It'll all be his responsibility not the bank or anyone else but his

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.