If you guys played Battle for the throne

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yaveh, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

i wouldn't really say huge competition due to the koreans

although, they've already made a game similar to Battle for the Throne, and it's called Super Villain War.

Shana and tamirtov like this.
  2. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

what about the game rumble fighter its a nice game

HumoLoco and tamirtov like this.
  3. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

HumoLoco, iHumza and Flamekiller like this.
  4. Starberry

i cannot play this game with half height up and arrow keys

HumoLoco and tamirtov like this.
  5. Kunji

Kunji Active Member

You forgot about the Elgorium server, there are plenty of people leagues ahead of you. Amad had a minimal fraction of the amount of people as Elgorium. People on the old server have max noded 5*s and hella +17/18 chaos gears, alongside a multitude of excals and special armors.

And Desi, comparing you to the very "top" korean, he can wipe you with his Archeron ;x

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. Starberry

I'm about to create a completely new account just to check out the Elgorium server before the game closes.

And I'm still up for that Champion League match sometime, whenever you're ready. :p

tamirtov likes this.
  7. Kunji

Kunji Active Member

Trust me, they're nutty. And I'm down now if you want, any bans?

8. Starberry

I didn't bring my tablet today, since I recently got a laptop for my birthday and trying to adjust to it for a while. I'm at school right now, and I'll be heading to work right after I head home from school.

So, earliest I can is tomorrow or this weekend. Just let me know when you're available. You can even PM me your Skype/Discord if you'd like.

As for bans... nah. = p

If Elgorium is as crazy as it sounds, I would be glad that I didn't even join that server. I thought Amad was difficult... <__<

EDIT : Just "followed" you on these forums because you can't forum PM me without me following you. =p

tamirtov likes this.
  9. Kunji

Kunji Active Member

Darn, to think I was simply loved.

10. Starberry

Don't worry, I'll follow you everywhere from now on.

tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  11. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

What about me? :(

12. Yaveh

Yaveh New Member

I was one of the top player in Amad, no one in Amad except Jun from grooter could go against the korean but he doesnt count since he stop playing. Btw I could revenge anyone and get my medals back. No acheron is strong enough to do that to me. I have an amazing mephisto, check it out if you like and my lucas is amazing too. check that one out if you like.I have one of the strongest yin and my dante is really strong too. Overall I am top Amad player. I might not be the strongest but i can attack anyone who i like.

13. Starberry

Ok

tamirtov likes this.
  14. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

:)

15. Yaveh

Yaveh New Member

i didnt catch that the first time but i didn't pay to get chaos weapon, i put in work for my weapons. i did put over 1500$ for heroes boxes the first months of the game but the rest of the way i worked hard in the labby something most people cant even do but it's easier to hate when you ****.

16. Starberry

Just stop talking.

It's not even "hating" anymore, it's called talking from a logical standpoint.

tamirtov likes this.
  17. Yaveh

Yaveh New Member

shut yo fat ***** ass up kid and start deleting the app already no shield will help you once you go against my old legion ill purposely leave slayer and join them just to get them sweet medals your weak ass can't protect. It's hating , its not talking from logical standpoint, according to humo he spent more than me and he never got close to even beating me, mdluffy spent more than me and i don't think he got that great at the game. GT my legion leader didn't spend money in the game just like most people and they all got good. It's easier to say people spent money in the game when you are bad at it. That's a way of making yourself feel better when you know you aint ****. Take this L kid.

18. Starberry

Looks like I hit a nerve on that last post I had made. :D

You just compared yourself to players who don't actively play the game, congratulations. You continuously use the game to argue like I'm supposed to care or something.

Think about it for a second, you spent over 1.5k on a mobile game while like you said, people like GTpitbull managed to get that far without spending a dime. Your achievement at being good at the game isn't a big one if you needed to go through spending to get where you're at now. Again, it's called talking from a logical standpoint. You'll impress me when you manage to get where you're at now without spending a dime. =)

tamirtov likes this.
  19. Yaveh

Yaveh New Member

Even if i didn't spend money i would still be where I am, I spend money on getting heroes. I got more heroes persudading them then with the money i ever spent. Chaos weapon aren't cheap even if i spent 1.5k on the chaos i wouldn't have gotten to where i am. I'm not comparing myself to no one I was saying that in that game you don't really have to spend money to be good. It helps but that it's not the reason people have good heroes. That's what most people say when they don't understand the game.