Update Refinement Level Expansion

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [CM]NineArts, Apr 11, 2017.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Nine Dragons Community,

In this update we will be expanding on the max refine level for weapons.
    • Refinement levels 16 ~ 18 have been added for weapons.
    • Refinement levels 19 and 20 can be achieved via Extreme Refinement Scroll.
    • A decrease in refinement level is possible upon failure to refine for weapons level 16 and above.
    • All refinement rate increase (Epithet, Buff, Tenderstone, Masteries, etc) only apply when refining to levels 15 and below.
    • High chance to acquire Red Stone (Excellence) from disassembling weapons with high refine levels.
    • Refine features for levels 15 and below will remain the same.
    Create List for New Materials
    • Create Function has been added to NPC Mo Tailan in Hefei.
    Refinement Expansion 1.png

New Refinement Material Details

• Refinement level 16 can be achieved with the material Pot of 16th Forgotten Soul.
    • Refinement level 17 can be achieved with the material Pot of 17th Forgotten Soul.
    • Refinement level 18 can be achieved with the material Pot of 18th Forgotten Soul.
    Refinement Materials.PNG

Items Required to Create Refinement Materials

• New refinement materials can be created from Red Stone (Excellence)
    Creating Refinement Materials.PNG

New Refinement Level Effects

• New visual effects added for refinement levels 18 ~ 20.
    Refine Lv Effects.PNG
    New Confirmation UI

• Confirmation UI will appear when refining a weapon not protected by a dragon scale.
    Refinement Expansion 2.png

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
  2. Karamele

Karamele Member

The question is .. will the refining rates will be increased with the new patch and refinement level increase ? ( Because now we are even struggling to get past +11 ( to +12 ) and that is with 50% ref epi + masteries +deco + the large gold ts (200%) so yeah .. if even with that people fail to refine the weapon .. would it even be possible to reach +18 without increase of refinement rates ?)

Dreen and balb1n0 like this.
  3. Kiesa1234

Kiesa1234 Member

We will have 100% refine rate item from blue box. Thats what koreans have. Endgame is pay2win.

4. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

How are players in Yin going to obtain +1/+2 scrolls, and 100% refinement without Blue Dragon boxes?

Any news on Potala Palace, Fishing, or the new F11 window dungeon?

The post answers both of those questions:
    • A decrease in refinement level is possible upon failure to refine for weapons level 16 and above.
    • Refine features for levels 15 and below will remain the same.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  5. Karamele

Karamele Member

By that he/she implies that the features like materials,color of the weapons and that it in case of failure it will break if there is no scale etc. ... but it doesn't specify that the rates would stay the same.
    And the level 16 refinement + means that there is a possibility for the refinement rate to drop if the weapon refinement fails and that implies that in that case it wouldn't break .. so that doesn't really have anything to do with the ref. rate..

6. Kiesa1234

Kiesa1234 Member

Its simple; they will add blueboxes. P2W players already had option to buy super gear (which they did).

7. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

+12 ref rate has to be higher. 95% of the weaps die at +11 and fail 7 times in a row trying +12. Doesnt even matter if u use 200% ts.
    But ye, u cant increase the rate coz u need that $$$€€€ from scales etc coming in....

Gg R€DFO$$

8. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

Are you expecting the server to run on salt and dreams? Now i'm not saying that justifies the sh1tty rates this game ALWAYS had but be rational at least...

9. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

I think the refinement rate is fine. I don't wanna play a server which +18 +19 +20 are common weapons.
    I agree that people need to pay to have good items. The game is a business after all, not a charity.
    Free-to-play players can always catch up if they play long enough and put more efforts. I know many pay-to-win people who left the game and now they come back, I can beat them easily. Free-to-play still have a chance!

Once again I want to emphasize that this game is not a charity. Pay-to-win is expected and is welcome!

10. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

They would make money anyway with better rates lol 15€ per month for prem... are you stupid or what?

why u think the game is so dead? Dont come with that ******** "its because the game is old or its because the game is grind based..." just dont start that sh1t again lol... u see the servers full on events, specially when they add good events, all the old players come back expecting this time they know what they r doing...

If the refine rates were better i would buy scales myself and refine my own weaps... with rhose rates, no way man. Im not wasting my precious money on something that seems impossible to me. Im not that rich to burn my money like that lol... just think about it mr.smart...

Cheaper prices=more ppl buying.
    Better rates=more ppl making their own weapons

Im not complaining about the rates. The only thing i complain is this luck based game... it doesnt matter how much u pay, only matters the luck you have... i know ppl who bought 2k $ in boxes and got nothing but 2x +2 scroll. This same **** happens on refine... if you are lucky, your weap will be on that 5% weaps that didnt die on +11... and i dont think thats how the game should be... you cant get stucked with +11 all the time. You should be able to reach the max refine on your own, by refining 1000 weaps and not depending on luck.. why is +12 ref rate lower than +13,+14 and even +15? To force ppl to spam those scales obviously.

11. saifuzaman

saifuzaman Member

Agree with you.

12. saifuzaman

saifuzaman Member

Dear GM and fellows,

Thank you very much for this effort and new enahancements,
    Good job. This will be more interesting.

13. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

GM please do something on BvW white has 0 chance on winning this war, and it will be a big imbalance for the future if they keep winning the BvW!

jassym and wassubrotha like this.
  14. saifuzaman

saifuzaman Member

Hi,

Regarding "A decrease in refinement level is possible upon failure to refine for weapons level 16 and above..".... what does it mean?

15. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

It means if you are refining let's say from +17 to +18 but it fails instead of breaking the weapon there's a chance it will decrease the level only.

16. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

i will kick the **** out of you guys if you made it so refine lv can dRop a lv the **** is this ***** i don't care del my post **** crazy ppl.even tho i quit it stil ***** up!

17. Shenron

Shenron Member

[​IMG]
    Soooo what you're telling me is....
    Fail Refinement with scale: Scale loss and Refinement reduction?
    Fail Refinement Without scale: Break.

Am i wrong?

18. saifuzaman

saifuzaman Member

I see.
    Since it won't break the weapon, we no need to use scale right?

kobain2110 likes this.
  19. Shenron

Shenron Member

I highly doubt that.....

20. Ctrlaltdie

Ctrlaltdie New Member

Knowing them, it will require a minimum of 2 scales for the level reduction to take effect or some other kind of play to push more IM crap in game.