Tao Server is dying

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThatHurt62, Apr 5, 2017.

1. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

I am obviously not the only one to have noticed this problem on Tao server , its dying log in during the week and players are a rare breed , hefie is nearly empty of anyone selling stuff , yet were told there is nothing wrong with the game , something needs to be done to fix this , I have made previous suggestions to support , but yet nothing is done to help the situation, anniversary event could have been a lot better if they had taken the time to think things out better , ie pigs could have been random drop from mobs , instead of go searching for them , I would have thought that the anniversary event would have been like a reward to players for supporting the game, yet its not , there has been mention that when anniversary event is over certain items will be removed but yet we haven't been told which items and why if the items are or were a reward for playing the game. Why go on I could write a lot more but whats the point I just feel aggrieved about how a game that I love is going downhill when there are a lot of others that love the game must surely feel the same.

2. lviperl

lviperl New Member

Everyone use to be on Tao, when Yin was introduced more than half went there, the problem with Tao is Redfox has made life too easy, In the old day it took 6 months to get to cs1. Now you can make HG in less than that time even without premium. So lets sum this up after a year in service.
    1) The real fast levellers have been caught up to by average to good levellers, so they go to Yin where they can raine supreme for atleast 6 months.
    2) The players not fully kitted or HG, sick of being killed by the multitude of players that are kitted and levelled. All go to Yin where they see a more even playfield.
    3) The players that didn`t start a year ago, they go to Yin because its there chance to not be behind everyone else.
    4) Redfox love new servers, players paying big bux again to smash out to high level in a few days, server need all new refined weapons with slots, cash bonanza.
    The end result is this
    So the choices Redfox face is either spend 50k on a server and receive no more revenue in return than they have done over the last 3 months
    or
    Make a new server and receive 100k revenue in its first week (value is hypothetical) and everyone keeps their jobs for another 6 months
    Redfox is a commercial company, without revenue there is no company, jobs, or game.

loafgehasd likes this.
  3. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

The biggest problem with 9d has been that it's too p2w. Yin started off pretty good and that's why everyone jumped there when they heard that there would be on boxes on that server. Now they're ******* Yin up with boxes too.

Tao might as well be deleted and players can start over on Yin :)

4. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

They should just merge the two servers. They already screwed yin with boxes. Or they can make tao into a pve server and allow a transfer from yin to tao.

5. BlackCrusader

BlackCrusader New Member

Thats the reason i came back, because they mentioned not to make some stupid p2w stuff. But that escalated quickly. I still play, but it's really frustrating seeing someone lvl to HG in a week with 5x exp cards and buying high refined weapons, because they can.

6. alynwhite17

alynwhite17 New Member

Your life might aswell be deleted

7. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

Don't make me kill you again

8. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Only if they make transfers, which they'll probably do sooner or later to merge servers.