Make BP great again!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlackCrusader, Mar 9, 2017.

1. BlackCrusader

BlackCrusader New Member

BP is currently dead, many players wants it to be alive like it was back then. Tbh pvp and dungeon is the only thing that keeps me here. It's pretty dead if there's no exp event too. I hope we get VGM's to do other events to make this more fun. BvW isnt for low levels either. Please do something about BP, make people go there more. Roaming a whole map then get wanted and then put to jail is lame. Players doesnt like getting pk'd while grinding too.

2. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Say thanks to
    a) People who want events, which lead to having people online only during events
    b) People who are insisting that the exp/skill rates are good in this version. Holy f... like there are many people in 2017 who enjoy an mmo by killing 5000 times the same mob to level up.
    c) People who made Item Mall Marketplace their first page in number of visits. We should thank them for "keeping the game alive".
    d) Developers who turned this game into "Pick warrior to grind fast or you are totally screwed up. And don't forget.. Shao or BoT"

Funny thing is we showed 9dragons on steam to new players believing (some naive people) that new players would also go along with all the above.

For gods sake, why would anyone pay 15$ for premium when that is not enough to compete. Why!? there is not a single reason to stick to this game, other than nostalgia and big commitment from veteran players.

balb1n0 likes this.
  3. soloseff

soloseff Member

Thats exactley why i came back a month ago :p

Still not sure if i made a mistake or not lol

4. BlackCrusader

BlackCrusader New Member

The pk system is also broken, 3 seconds 10% hp heal. so if youre not rich youre basically f**ked even by lower lvl than you. yea ive seen it. i crit lower lvl nuker than me for 2k+ over and over and doesnt die. Im on the verge of quitting too

5. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Each MMORPG out there, will have haters like you guys are. I'm sure the developers and GMs already aware. It's not like they don't want to do anything about those complaints, but they chose not to. Why? Because not everything will go exactly like you want. Some of you may find it miserable, and some of you may find it amazing or whatsoever. Nevertheless, just quit any games you play if you think its system will not be changed at all and will stay the same 100% like the previous developers when they ran it. Quit the game if you think everything will exactly like you want. I made it to HG5 in 3 weeks only. How? Because I do the stuffs and you guys keep crying.

6. Hydragtk2

Hydragtk2 New Member

No, just because you are the loser, Unemployed ...or something like that, who can spend all the time for a game!

Klitz likes this.
  7. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I really don't understand how that someone with no life works. Who plays game all the time has no life? You're currently living in a world where you agree with majority. "If people say so, I should agree with it. Gamers have no life. Who spends all the time playing games has no life"

How about those who spend their time just to work? You call it having a life? Weird. Playing games is having a life. Don't be jealous just because I have more time to spend than you. It's not like I'm unemployed, have no life or whatsoever. I manage my time effectively. That's it.

soloseff and oldnordic like this.
  8. BlackCrusader

BlackCrusader New Member

I'm pretty sure i know what I'm saying, I am a veteran of this game and I am a MMORPG player for a long time. Your reply is why this game dies, I hate smartass response with no logic at all. We love this game and we want improvement. Right now the game was populated, you know why its not anymore? Those who came back to play are the veteran players who was hoping for improvement, same as me. I even greenlit this game for steam long ago just to see if it improves, but with your response like that? Nothing will. Stupid logic at its finest. Good day.

9. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Looking for improvement? You guys don't even let them change a single thing? I don't care who you hate or who you love. They don't matter to me. It's not populated? Have you played this game before the steam launched? I'm sure, yes. Do you remember how the population was? Compare it to now. There's no improvement at all? The mistake is, some people are expecting a game to be famous and rival those like TERA just from an early STEAM launch. This game has just been aired for 1 year, what do you expect more? The difference in timezone, sometimes makes the server looks dead.

You know what those people keep complaining? The improvements in the game. They change a little, tonnes of complains come up. How do they suppose to grant every wishes out there? How can the improvements be made with these kind of people around?

10. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

So we can have a actually war how is it fun for one league with op items to hang and pk low lvl ppl and ppl they out gear and run around a huge map when their maker comes? Bp is the best place for pk and will always be the bet place. Pvp now is so lame and only entertains ppl who bullies and/or a ****

11. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

I think they should make Kl pve till the servers get populated again not enough ppl for kl to be pvp cause it's just a4w and killall attacking ppl who just want to grind and they run from the ppl who wants to pk. Send them to bp so they can have their war there. Can't really show off a karma no more cause we all know how ppl get theirs by attacking ppl they can easily beat.

KProphetK likes this.