Golden Time Event: 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 3x Drops

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Keep it up CMNineArts :) Some people are very conservative. They think this server suppose to fit their expectations in all ways. Sometime people could be arrogant and unreasonable but you have/are/and will done/doing/do a good job. I feel bad for you to receive too many stupid questions. I have the choice of ignorance but you don't. Hang it there! Cheers to all Staff Members :)

[CM]NineArts and Zaitrey like this.
  2. DadSav

DadSav Member

I have seen those posts.

But, I do not believe the answer. I have seen Ahri talk on this subject and I do not believe Ahri has ever properly understood the problem. I wish I spoke Korean and could talk to people who played Hybrid on Korean server. I would first ask them if it worked the say way, and then what the community thought of it and what the developers have said about it. My guess is it does not work that way in the Korean version. Despite what some have said, people that have played both have let us know the versions are not the same.

sdadsfsa likes this.
  3. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I'm curious too

4. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

At the end of all this, I'd like to thank ReFox for this event. Also thank you GM for the +20 buff. Can't wait for next weekend :]

5. Edgar

Edgar New Member

Hi GM mb you can do exp event at middle at the week like Wednesday??? because some people are working at weekends and we cant play at gold time pls

sdadsfsa likes this.
  6. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Acclaim used to have a random exp event on wednesdays, besides the usual weekend events, maybe RF can do the same.

7. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

I agree, it doesn't have to be only exp. It can be drop or skill exp event too. Like a mini event that prepares you for the weekend event.

On a side note. Is it possible to relieve GM buff when we login, automatically? Right now we need to be online at the same time buff is given. Unfortunately if I get dc'd and reconnect a second later I don't get the buff. Or day I live in a different time zone, I'll never be able to revive the buff, because the server is buffed at a particular period.
    Thank you again

8. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

GC triple threat event....

Make it happen