Golden Time Event: 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 3x Drops

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Mar 2, 2017.

1. khanarya

khanarya Member

So, considering that this is while you are supposedly holding the 1-year anniversary, we get only x2 on exp and x3 on drops? Wow, if this was a marriage, it would fail so bad. It's like getting your wife some cheap ass flowers, it just shows how much you "appreciate" the business we brought to you.
    Wow, if you treat all your clients this way, your management is non-existent.
    This is supposed to be even bigger than the Xmas event. It;s your fricking first year running this game and you celebrate it (or rather you don't) with a lukewarm attendance and a golden shower drop/exp event?

2. s0ulmaster

s0ulmaster Member

thank you very much new CM. Will we be seeing you in game more, or you just stay on forum like Ahri.:p . I think you should come play hide and seek with us on Yin and give reward items. You can call it hide and seek event. :D

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  3. soloseff

soloseff Member

Bro.. calm down man

Go get a spa day with your wife or your underaged girlfriend idk what you're in to
    Drink a desperado and remove your desperate vibe from other people

Put on a mask from your dollar store and go watch yourself some comedy or w/e

4. oldnordic

oldnordic New Member

Just keep the GM buffs up :) so I can level my healer!

5. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I'm certain this is only the usual Golden Time Event. Not stated that this rate is for Anniversary Event.

6. nguyenle

nguyenle New Member

I want to ask the insurance package (premium) be traded between players?
    Thank

7. khanarya

khanarya Member

Did i somehow mention you? Was that post about you somehow? Did i offend you in any way by stating that you did something? Please use your brain before you start typing. Maybe i'm a cat, maybe i'm a woman. And last time i checked, each is entitled to their own opinion. If you do not like it, do not read what i wrote, but please refrain from ad-hominem in the future.

8. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

ok ye i was abit upset that its only 2x exp was hope 3x exp for just 1 lil week end but oh well guess 1 year is the same as any other day^^

9. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Thanks for the warm welcome and support everyone!

Just to clarify, I am NOT replacing GM Ahri, so don't worry ;)
    Consider us double dragons!

Cheers!

s0ulmaster likes this.
  10. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Maybe you'll try to tell Ahri/the devs about the chi kung damage resets at 65 535 and 200 000 while physical damage has no such resets ?

balb1n0 likes this.
  11. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

It's not a bug as our version has the same stats as the Korean server.
    Perhaps you should try a non hybrid straight nuker so you can hit the cap damage.
    While hybrids are unique and interesting to play, they aren't meant to be a part of the meta gameplay.

Regards,

CM Nine Arts Dragon

Okiku, soloseff and OnenaHGvvellCSoG like this.
  12. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Stop saying that it's not a bug because of the stats system, this has nothing to do with that and yes it is a bug, why doesn't damage reset over 65k and over 200k for warriors then ?

They aren't meant to be part of the meta gameplay ? Well, by the nerfs the devs gave them and how OP the warriors are, I'd say the meta is warriors-only right now.

P.S. I don't think you informed yourself from the devs and tried to bring forth the issue, I think you asked Ahri and you're giving me her/his answers...

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    balb1n0 likes this.
  13. soloseff

soloseff Member

request for our
    Well, go eat some cat food then.

14. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

Ok, so what happens when a "non hybrid straight nuker" goes over the damage cap, and overflows? Then will you tell the nuker, "While nukers are unique and interesting to play, they aren't meant to be high leveled and crit so much in the meta gameplay. Perhaps you should try a non nuker straight warrior so you can hit the cap damage." ;]

Is this really the best replies you people have? A joke where no one is laughing. I'm really trying to appreciate everything you guys are doing. I thank you people for everything you're doing, but I don't understand why you guys are so Anti-CK? Did you get PKed a lot by a CK artist or something? Which is why you're punishing all CK players? Please listen to your community, so many people can't be wrong, especially when KR system doesn't have 65k cap.

15. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

KR server deals with it. why can't you?

you can complain as much as you want but red fox and JW are aware of it. red fox can't do anything because they are a game publisher not a game dev and what they can and can't do is pretty limited.

JW says it is supposed to be like that so it will be like that. simple as that.

Okiku likes this.
  16. DadSav

DadSav Member

If ck capped at 65k, then I might believe it was not a bug. But it you hit with the power of 68k and only do 3 k damage, it is really going to be difficult for anyone to convince me that is not a bug. Your telling me the software developer wants the game to work that way? They think that is the most desirable for game play?

17. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

I ll save yo the trouble. ahri has posted multiple times that when the question was raised to JW they said it is the way its supposed to work.

18. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

Oh you're a nuker are you? whats your level?

19. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

not a nuker. I actually play a healer.

20. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

CK healer?