Fastest way to Lvl Up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Febus, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Febus

Febus New Member

Hi guys!

Im Febus, i used to play all the ways back from when 9D started.. i never really had a high lvl char usually only made it to GB and got tired of it but usually i tried doing hard stuff like CK hybrids and things like that. this time around id love to enjoy the game more... a lot of things have changed since i last played on G1st ... what can you guys tell me? should i just go warrior? whats the best right now?

2. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

Yes.

Edit: Grind till EC, start you RTD quests, and make FC. Then grind again till HI.

3. DadSav

DadSav Member

Warrior is a great first character, or first 'in a long time' character.

It is easy, fairly cheap and you can do anything in game. I would play that for a while until you get your legs back and understand the game, then you can make a new char if you like and use what you have learned.

4. Tussaud

Tussaud Member

Hybrid is way easier for me than warrior. It has almost constant heal + 1 def smash + 1 def nuke.

5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

early game yes...you break things...like crumb cake lol....wait until loulan and tibet....not soo much...

6. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

Sirme OP has never crossed GB. For him Loulan and Tibet is a far way off

7. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

From the start of the server, the 2 highest characters in the week was a WTSlayer (Bot Warrior) and myself (Bot Hybrid).
    They are obvious and proven choices for the fastest leveling chars. Both of us made HG and got the 2 first TGW kills within a week.

Since the server was new, we basically started from scratch with nothing but premium. WTSlayer had mkc+belt early on, where as I believe I got MKC on the 4th day.

It doesn´t mean that a certain class is bound to level fast or super easy. The majority of players will spend weeks or months to reach HG. Fast leveling is hugely a result of knowhow, hard work and dedication.
    Where most players fail, is that they waste time on non-sensical things. They get too involved with having the "best epithet for their level" - the "best clothes for their level" etc.

They will spend hours and hours farming a piece of clothing, that will last them a half a day of grinding, before outleveling it, making the effort pointless.

I am saying this, since you mentioned that GB was your highest level. GB level on acclaim would be similar to HM level on RedFox due to faster levelling curve and the Young Dragon Weapon. Also the RTD teleportation saves hours of LFing and searching.

My starter tips for you, if you want to enjoy the game once more.

- Get premium right away + 2 x 30 days bags.
    - Make Bamboo map quest, and claim Young Dragon Weapon.
    - Find an active master that you can be disciple to, and join a league that has a good league buff.
    - Focus primarily on RTD questing and ignore the majority of RTK/RTE quests.

loafgehasd and jayjay24 like this.
  8. Chrizie

Chrizie Member

Not agreed with Victorion's so called non-sensical stuff like clothes, epi's and relics.
    The sum-up of advice he gives on the end of his post are totally true, though.
    Wouldn't bother doing RTE or RTK quests, league and master are definitely an advantage, but aren't really necessary.
    Young Dragon Weapon is OP, at least until GL levels, so be sure to do those Bamboo map quests.
    Wouldn't say the 30day bags are really important, but they extend the time before you have to sell your items to an NPC or bank them in your storage.
    Lots of people will disagree, but in my own opinion premium is a must if you wish to level up faster. The 100% extra EXP for leveling and your kung fu skills are amazing + the 40 extra attributes help a lot for the early levels and could also be benefitted from on later levels of course.

On the other hand, I would say farming for that Valley of Hell (for example) set is definitely worth it, since it can be used till GL levels and even after that, depending on how good you play your role. If you want to powerlevel as fast as possible to compete for being one of the highest levels on the server, it's indeed a waste of time. But if you want to enjoy the game as well, be sure to get a decent gear set, epithet and relics! You won't regret it.

Also for any hater that has been complaining or anyone that will read this and loves to whine about their EXP rates,
    EXP rates are really good in this version of 9Dragons / this publisher. Keep this in mind and be thankful the rates aren't as slow as in the past!

9. Kwosung

Kwosung New Member

What does this VoH set do? I am GB now so i should wait with my RTD quests till EC?

10. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

keep your RTD and do them when u are around ec 6 or 7... you will get 1 lvl per quest basicly.

the vow set original sucks but it is one of the best once you upgrade it.
    normal doh mobs drops wrists boots and hat and boss will drop jacket and pants.

the set has some really nice stats.

you can look it up on the collection mob on ooh entrance. it is a better set then the 2nd role set btw so I do advise you get it

11. Kwosung

Kwosung New Member

Ok thanks for the info!

12. DadSav

DadSav Member

I wanted to add something else to this discussion for any new players reading it.

When in doubt about what to do to get stronger, go grind. This should be a poster on the wall of anyone wanting to be stronger in game.

13. Febus

Febus New Member

this is great info! thanks guys! so what I get from this is just grind till EC6? no quest?

14. Tussaud

Tussaud Member

No. You can do quests. The give decent experience and it is kind of a distraction from non-stop grinding so you don't get bored. RTD quests will give you nice epithets, tons of experience and good karma for relics.

15. oldnordic

oldnordic New Member

ok, I'm EC1 with my healer, so I should push to EC6-7 than the RTD quests is that correct? during acclaim time, we did an EC7 quest to FC1 if I remember right, it was almost 4% per round, it's still worth it? ?

16. oldnordic

oldnordic New Member

How many lvls the RTD quests will give? 10?

17. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

The game is boring.
    After CS/GL you will find your self grinding only during exp events.

Exp cards are not as much beneficial as they used to be.

Killing the same mob... again.. and again.. and again.. and repeat it by 2000~5000 times. Wait.. it's even more since you gonna need to kill it for 2-3 levels probably.

Honestly now... who still believes this is the way to play a game? Its freaking 2017... and you insist on going along with this because publisher/developer is L-A-Z-Y to get you a better way to lvl up.. so they rather keep you busy grinding forever while in same time "forcing" you to buy from item mall.
    I would gladly.. buy from item mall, but only if i know they are trying for this game.

While they act like this.. they not gonna see a penny from me.

No one has time these days to play 8 hours a day to level up... of course if you are sharing a char between 3-4 people (same people who will disagree with me about EXP Rates... trying to convince us that are good)

I logged in.. grind for 1 hour, got 40% in CS6, and i was deadly bored. Logged out, came to write this post.

Game will die again if it continues with this exp/skill rates. Looking forward for the next publisher..

ScunnerFu likes this.
  18. Schwanzee

Schwanzee New Member

It has always been like this and probably will always be like this. See it as kind of "charm" of the game lol.
    Btw if you find this game boring why don't you play other more "interesting" games?

rsf666 likes this.
  19. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

yep i agree exp rate on high lvl is just "retarded".. event x2 +premium x1 + exp card x5 = 0.11 per mob.. mob u hit like 1-2mins.. so to get 1% u need 10-20min depending from ur gear.. :D :D
    1exp card last 60mins.. so u can get at hg6++ 3-6% per card/hour rly? :D :D :D and its with +30%exp boost from deco.. and clan 40% exp.. :D :D

20. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

u need almost 15-20 exp cards to get lvl up.. :D its like 15-17h.. rly? :D after u grinded money for 1-3 month and u cant do **** in game.. :D

And as we all know Lounan mobs are same lvl as KL map.. but they give like 3x less exp.. why?

And when u work daily its hard to grind in game 17h for 1 lvl.. when in ur only weekends is exp event.. cuz in non event days u cant do anything in game at high lvls.. cuz even quest rewards are silly and not worth of going them.. :D

Mby Gm,s could rise up exp rate for hg5++ lvls cuz its not even funny...cuz even with bunch of stuff like:(white/black/blue banner/bof/boffm/innercloth/rbk hg5+8set +10hg bracer full yang) u need grind only spiders.. cuz classes like nukers die super fast in kl.. and other maps just give 3x less exp..
    :D :D :D

And when u meet spiderqueen she just oneshot u lol... :D :D :D when kylin in east temple even in red dont do that.. :D