Nuker changes dafaq???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlackCrusader, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

LOL. I don't know what's this supposed to be, but in ABSOLUTELY NO WAY will those high lvl mobs be dying if this nuker has a CK damage cap of just 65k. It's impossible. Obviously the damage cap is much higher. Shame no numbers were shown on screen, or else this debate would've been settled once and for all. Secondly look at those buffs, you could give those buffs to a warrior, with the same amazing gear, and easily make a video called, THE POWER OF A WARRIOR.

2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol maybe 3 blue banners and all those other op stuff but damn....how i wish i had that damage here

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Congratulations. but IMHO being first hybrid does not mean anything....just a banner is not enough to beat you 2 lives and auto heal.....they need more than that....which they can easily get but if you are playing ck...u can't.....did you out level them?....cause I am pretty sure you have to have out leveled them to easily beat them....and I think anyone can beat anyone pvp.....its just harder to kill hybrid and healer easily game cause they basically have 3 lives...the ck heal......the hp buff/auto heal...and normal health....so ...hybrid specifically ck is hard to kill early on....or when they are not on cool-down...

and with all the respect I can give you...we are talking PVE mostly here....and I have seen your other post...I guess our ideas just differ in the meaning of over powered....

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017