Complaining; lets stop that

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by soloseff, Feb 28, 2017.

1. khanarya

khanarya Member

That was a HUGE BAD idea, ding that it just makes ppl want to buy gold from gold sellers, especially with the drops on non-event days. Even on event days, certain dungeon are horrible.
    Here's one idea: How about before deciding something that will affect gameplay and gamers ASK THE GAMERS how they feel about it. Don't just throw it out there. Ask us if we agree to it, because in the end we are the clients, and if we are not satisfied with your services - we'll leave. And since it's the internet, bad reviews will damage your reputation as game publishers.

2. Durundun

Durundun New Member

I'll tell you what im happy about. Its never been easier to acquire some very good items. This is because some/most of the events create great opportunities to get or buy items which were very expensive before. Most people here state they play the game since day one, but they actually arnt or dont really remember it. I was extremely happy when i got my first +8 weapon and everybody was con-grating me and wishing for similar... I remember those days...and im grateful i can do easily +11 today with crasy good stats. And no, i dont wanna have the best weapon of all and be the one who is "The best of all". I also remember days when nothing from IM was tradeable and nobody could do refine without real money... yes I remember, and i still enjoyed it back then and played/struggled to achieve some things, couse if you achieve something very easy - you wont appreciate it.... So, the game is very good today... and there are still plenty of good and helpful people who play it, if you take time to talk to them and provoke the good. If you only complain and provoke hate, you will connect to people who hate and will constantly see only the bad side. Have a great playing day and weekend, I wish you take time only for activities you love, in and outside the game.

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

also with all due respect...I got a reply from support stating that the chi kungfu damage overflow...was intended by Joongwon games.....but it is a huge oversight...how can it be possible for my melee weapon to do better at ck than my bracer??? or my floral crown bracer out damaging my heavens gate bracer when I score a critical.... It does not make sense to me.....So please I petition you guys to do something......Anything in your power to fix said issue......this is 1 of the reasons you barely see any nukers.....and people crying about hybrid using chi kungfu being bad....I even sent them the picture with proof in...

#25355 9 dragons defense nuke bug
    S
    Sirme
    , reported 11 days ago

I am having a problem where when i equip my rising kylin bracers +10 and use my defense reduce skills (Demon's palm of destruction and Excessive true fist) i do 5000 damage while with a weaker bracer or with high glove i do 60000k damage and more....please fix this....I am currently heavens gate 1...and i am experiencing this....a work around would be to use weak bracers or not use defense skill...but then whats the point of the skill...if it nerfs my damage by 95% instead of increasing it... with same skill and melee i do over 100000k damage...

• Steps to Reproduce: Equip a rising kyling +10 bracer and use def nuke then use chi kung skill..... equip an unrefined bracer and dot the same.... or equip a warrior weapon and use ck skill....

• you can also use def nuke then use physical skill and you will sell problem

• Frequency: 10/10 ...as long as your weapon if strong or refined enough..

• Severity:5/5
    PNG
    Screenshot (...
    (5.45 MB)
    PNG
    Screenshot (...
    (5.48 MB)
    S
    Sirme
    , said 11 days ago

the picture above is for the damage with bracer both melee and chi kungfu... her are some pictures with a heavens gate 4 bracer refined at +10 doing less damage....
    PNG
    Screenshot (...
    (5.44 MB)
    PNG
    Screenshot (...
    (5.58 MB)
    S
    Sirme
    , said 11 days ago

here is more picture with gloved doing more damage than bracer...when defense nuke or smash is on ......its ridiculous when a lvl 130 glove out damages a lvl 220 bracer +10.....
    PNG
    Screenshot (...
    (5.51 MB)
    [
    [GM]Support
    , said 3 days ago

Hi Sirme,
    Please refer to the link below for the roles parameters.
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/information-about-awaken.31/
    Regards,
    RedFox Support

Ticket: http://help.playredfox.com/helpdesk/tickets/25355

S
    Sirme
    , said 2 days ago

that has nothing to do with parameters... I am stating that with the same hybrid....when i use a higher level weapojn with defense nuke...i do less damage than with a lower level weapon or non ck weapon.....how is that supposed to be possible...it make no sense.... when I melee I do not come across this negative problem....something is wrong with the defense nuke..... I it is a company decision not to fix it...it is fine and i will be on my way...but picture clearly shows the problem..... the hybrid stat tweaks works fine....while with buff or too much critical chance...it gives me negative damage please check the debuff (Demon's palm of destruction and Excessive true fist) and all the hybrid debuffs across clans,,,,,
    S
    Sirme
    , said 2 days ago

STATS PARAMETERS Damage Increase Physical damage by 100% of your Damage stat Base Chi Kung damage multiplier has revised Chi Kung Artist increased by 25% / Strategist (N/A) / Holist increased by 12.5% Damage Balance based on Level Difference (PVE / PVP) During PVE, Damage Inflicted, and Attack Success Rate to monsters with a level difference less than 7 will be decreased from the 150% to 130% During PVE, there will be no Penalty to Damage Inflicted and Attack Success Rate to monsters who are level difference +5. (Note: Only 60% damage was applied formerly.)
    S
    Sirme
    , said 2 days ago

that is what the stat parameter says... which is Fine........................................................................problem is me doing less damage that my damage stat as stated above....when with a weaker bracer i do a lot more damage..... try to reproduce the situation and you will see what i mean....it has nothing to do with the parameters.... apparently people have taken to call it overflow damage.....how can my damage negate itself and give me negative damage....that does not make sense...
    S
    Sirme
    , said 2 days ago

please fix the defense nuke interaction with chi skills... when using higher ;v; higher refined bracers....that is a huge gameplay bug....
    S
    Sirme
    , said 2 days ago

it happens mainly when a critical hit takes place....
    [
    [GM]Support
    , said 2 days ago

Hi Sirme,
    We've brought this issue up to the developers during the beginning of OBT and they said that the system was set in place like that.
    Thank you for your understanding,
    RedFox Support

Ticket: http://help.playredfox.com/helpdesk/tickets/25355

S
    Sirme
    , said a few seconds ago

It does not make any sense......and is a huge BUG....but I appreciate your answer and hard work...I am disappointed that the developer just does not care about the game.....Thank you for your time.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    balb1n0 likes this.
  4. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

Jongwoon replies: Dude just make a Warrior Lmfao, everything is working as intended bro.

balb1n0 and sdadsfsa like this.
  5. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Since I saw you improve things, please tell the developers regarding the 65 535 chi kung damage caps and the damage resets for 65 535 and 200 000 which are there only for chi kung damage. Chi kung damage has to work the same as physical damage.

IN BEFORE I get the generic "we have the same stat system as KR", THIS IS NOT ABOUT the parameters/stats, it's about the MAXIMUM CHI KUNG DAMAGE CAPS that are set in place.

balb1n0 likes this.
  6. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

Dude just give up, it's a lost cause man.

7. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

After a lot of pages, 1 year and my numerous TRUE posts, I hope they decide to finally SEE what we mean.

oldnordic likes this.
  8. oldnordic

oldnordic New Member

As nuker being my preferred class, I am with you on this.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  9. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

Tbh redfox is not going to do anything to fix it, and JW just says lmao stop playing CK hybrid like that. I don't understand why they gave hybrids def dropping moves in the first place. I'm not sure if redfox can change this themselves, if they would, I'm sure we'd sing praises in their name. If they don't I don't completely blame redfox, it's JW's fault.

10. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

RF is a publisher, if they negotiated a contract where they can't push certain things onto the developers and the developers have full control, then they played their cards pretty bad.

11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

but apparently it happens with nuker too.....if you stack a lot of crit chance.....so stop playing nuker too? if we all wanna have the same damage, BOT warrior? or get heavy smashes in your face unless you rich and far higher level, then you might win sometimes?

maybe just maybe...sweet God can smile on Redfox...and rain the cash on them...so joongwon might agree.....or maybe its a lost cause...only time will tell

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  12. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

hey didn't you know? Nukers aren't supposed to be playing with crit ornies. Use Str ornies, so you get hit by mobs less, that's exactly how the game is "intended" to be played.

oldnordic likes this.
  13. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Sweet mighty THOR!!! is that the secret!!!!!! Someone REWARD this gentleman for his nice job..... He has brought us SECRET!!!!

oldnordic likes this.
  14. soloseff

soloseff Member

Sooooo i open a stop-complaining topic and everybody complains :D

Yaay, have fun this weekend with the x2 everyone, wish you all a lot of awesome levels and loot <3