Sad state of affairs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ubermensch9, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

I'd like to preface by saying I love playing nukers, and I'm vocal about it. Unfortunately due to the state of the game, I'm playing a warrior. Today I was doing a few VoH runs, and this nuker said she needed the set and I said ok to help her. Keep in mind I am a completely f2p player. My warrior is just GB2. I am in no means even a decent player, I'm pretty bad. This Nuker was EC6. On a red run I did more damage to the boss than her. This is ridiculous. I don't know what kinds of nerfs CK characters have but it's appalling. I even saw her build, it wasn't bad. Am I the crazy one? Was it always like this? I don't think so. Yes warriors have always been better at killing bosses but this is ridiculous, isn't it.

2. namhk

namhk New Member

Ck classes really need a buff in this game :(

3. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

Wrong. Very wrong. CK classes will never be tankers, I agree. If CK classes can't tank, or can't out damage other class, why would anyone make ck char?

I can solo voh with my warrior at SM 10, but soloing it with nuker is impossible even at gb-ec. Warrior get moves that will pull agro because they're supposed to tank. They're not supposed to out damage fragile glass cannons like nukers. Right now warriors have all pros no cons. Nukers only have cons. Look at any other MMORPG, tanks do less damage, wizards and all do more damage but are fragile. No wonder nobody makes nukers anymore, you hardly see them on Yin. Every leech party has 1 healer 6 warriors and 1 hybrid.
    Edit: only good thing ck users can do is attack slow mobs more than 20 levels higher than yourself

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    WongTime likes this.
  4. soloseff

soloseff Member

Nukers are awesome if you have the gear to make them awesome.

5. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

ftfy. Any class will be awesome if you have the right gear. On a serious note, what kind of gear are you talking about?

6. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

They need to FIX the dmg 65k for chi kung damage !!! I can't stress this enough.

balb1n0 likes this.
  7. Cyanide72

Cyanide72 New Member

This is nothing new. The Korean stat system rewards melee while neglecting CK classes, red mobs are easy for melee roles (warriors in particular). There is a reason why melee classes reign supreme on the Korean realm and CK users are very few comparatively.

8. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

man I understood it was a typo. My point is i dont want it to tank, i want it to be a glass cannon like it meant to be, low survival high damage. right now no high damage or survival. Whereas warriors can tank, and deal high damage, in PvE and PvP. Unfair to other classes.

WongTime and namhk like this.
  9. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

Aren't people complaining in the KR version? This just seems awful.
    Side note how come the Wis buff was removed from Nuker? Also, why did healer get Hybrids buff, and Hybrids buff was removed? Does anyone know?

10. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

so basically what you're saying is CK players, have no shot at any of the boss epithets or drop such as TGW. For a second I might understand the items can be bought, what to do about epithets? I guess just allow warriors to have all the cool stuff :]
    Again understand that I was out-damaging a 2nd role Nuker who was more then 12+ lvls higher to me, a warrior. If you say that's how the game is intended to be, you are wrong. No other MMORPGs are like this.

WongTime and oldnordic like this.
  11. Cyanide72

Cyanide72 New Member

Remember, the stat system was changed over half a decade ago, not recently. They did complain, but it fell on deaf ears. Consequently, a number of players ended up quitting and joining Asura over with Acclaim.

As far as buffs being removed from certain classes, apparently it was all for "balancing" reasons. Like it or not, the US stat system was far more balanced than the Korean stat system, moreover so with all the gear. They (Indy21/Acclaim) made the fatal mistake of dumping in second role without adding all the resistance gear or the CC gambler.

12. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

But when I played on Gamer's first, they still had the old system, and I think that was as recent as 2009

"Balancing" lmfao. I'll tell you exactly where this "balance" went. Healers at ch10 with all their three buffs, gave you a +25 to each stat. Hybrids gave +15 to each stat. 9 dragons "PREMIUM" gave a +25. Now do the math. Today premium gives +40 and the hybrid buff is gone. 25+15=40. We understand their "balance". This is a mighty joke, where none of the player base is laughing.

13. oldnordic

oldnordic New Member

That is not true, x-Lilit-x got the first TGW epi at GB4, when all others melee didn't during acclaim times.

14. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

Shh.... You'll destroy akash123 and Redfox's narrative. Be quiet, game is working perfectly ;]

oldnordic likes this.
  15. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

I hate this stat system
    Dex for bracers
    Longer shield casting
    Yy and bs buffs don't stack
    Hyb have that nuker shield
    Pvp dmg is just ridiculous it pushes ppl to use hp pills more cause you can 2 hit the same role as you
    They basically mad both defense and dodges useless
    Now If you don't have any crit gear or op items you ain't winning no fight unless you have a gang that can deal more dmg then the person can spam hp pills.

Red fox 9d/Korean 9d sucks bad only thing good about this publisher is the exp rate I got hg 5 in under 2 months nvr would have happened in the old publishers.

16. namhk

namhk New Member

they should ban hp pill during pvp or at least put a long cooldown on hp pill

17. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

What would changing the stat system do? Use Dex as Wis now and Wis as ess now. Same 2 stats to lvl now just have different names. Also con gives more def then STR now so nukers don't really have a penalty stat anymore.

sdadsfsa likes this.
  18. cuong2701

cuong2701 New Member

sr for spam but i need help :(
    Im doing the part 6 of this Quest
    It writes "Get Ge Ziyu 's bag form the Plame storm of Wu Tang on the 2nd floor of The Cave of the Conqueror"
    But i just see only Forbidden Fist of Wu tang there. I defeat these mobs a thousand time but i can't have the quest item
    Any1 can help me finish this Quest plz ?

19. cuong2701

cuong2701 New Member

tyvm, i will try it.