How to Meele PK with Healer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by s0ulmaster, Mar 1, 2017.

1. s0ulmaster

s0ulmaster Member

Can someone please give me a detailed explanation on how to PK with healer cuz all I know about is warriors I've tried hybrid before and I think I've somewhat grasped it .I see ppl telling me to go ck healer but I find it dumb cuz you only get like 3 nukes and that would get me annoyed pretty fast. Traps are cool but how do you lvl them fast, all of mine are still ch 1 and I'm GL :p. so if anyone could pls tell me how to do a meele healer for PK cuz I'm totally lost.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  2. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Most traps gain xp per target they hit while using it - regardless of colour of the target.
    Makes it easy to max the skill in areas with lots of blue mobs, such as bamboo, CC, or superior black dungeons.

PvP with healer, is more a fetish than anything. Go with the worst class to pvp, and try to make it hold its own.
    Problem is that healers both gain the least amount of HP per con point, couple with the fact that con is also a penalty stat. As the healer smashes are worse than warrior smashes, it makes sense to go CK healer for pvp.
    Basically the only way to do it, is to build a ton of con via clothes ornaments, and a alot of crit dodge, crit defence and well placed/timed traps.

s0ulmaster and jayjay24 like this.
  3. jayjay24

jayjay24 New Member

Get more speed than opponent then SMASH, SMASH AND SMASH!

4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

apparently critical dodge does not work...so you might wanna go crit instead.....lowers chances for crits to hit you.....and fcks up your pve damage

5. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

normal dodge doesnt do much, crit dodge works just fine.

6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I dunno about you...for me normal dodge works just fine.....without crit...critical dodge does not work.....why would normal dodge work against 20k+ attack rating...when its soo low.... I also asked to be sure and was told critical hit chance also works for critical dodge at least for pvp...Pve i know the higher the monster lvl than you the more u get wrecked.....

7. s0ulmaster

s0ulmaster Member

Thanks for replying. All that sounds like a lot of work for just build cuz I don't even know ware to get con ornies, I still don't think I will ever go ck healer so I guess I'll just scrap this character and make a warrior cuz it seems to be the only PK'able role for me in this version , really wanted to try something new but I guess I'll just go back to play warrior, it really seems to be the only role I can be successful at.:(

8. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

you cant pk all maps are pve now

9. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

No they aren't.

I want a [GM] to see this post. Are you seeing what's happening to this game? This man wanted to make a CK character, but because how unfair this game is to CK players, he is now going to make a warrior. Thank you so much.

10. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Best option is going melee hybrid, and restat to ck hybrid later.
    You get a decent farm capability and later on decent pvp.

11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

and by decent farming he means you get to enjoy the defense nuke bug for ck
    here is link...have a read

http://forums.playredfox.com/index....cap-with-chi-kung-defence-reduce-effect.3276/